Why were early Christians so shady...

Why were early Christians so shady? Meeting in some underground catacombs making pretty shitty art (compared to the Roman art), why didn't they build a church and start to write teachings of Jesus when he was alive, why were they so irrelevant for the first 300 years? How do we even know New Testament is true, it wasn't written by anyone who lived at the time of Jesus?

jews cant draw so well in the dark

Because the romans were hunting down christians and killing them moron.

FFS why are fedoras and LARPagans here so fucking stupid.

Why? They didn't persecute Jews

because they were cucks that couldn't compete with Mithras.

>it wasn't written by anyone who lived at the time of Jesus?

lol, it was written by the apostles. How about read your Bible my friend.

No need to persecute lies, they unravel themselves.

Because they were being hunted by the Romans, Jews, and various pagan peoples. Nearly all of the apostles ended up murdered. And NT was written by some of the apostles and a person who was in direct communication with the apostles.

But there isn't really any surviving pages from that time, how do we know the New Testament isn't just made in Constantinople much later?

> Nearly all of the apostles ended up murdered.

It pains me that not more people know about this. I'm sure it would make an atheist stop and activate almonds for a second or two.

>33
Fucking illuminati.

There are two main variants of the new testament, the church in Antioch and the church in Alexandria

Maybe we should let Marxists overrun us then, since if their doctrines are false, they will be no threat.

>were

Augustus worshipped the Lord, he had the high priest make offerings to the Lord EVERY DAY for him and a second for the Romans. He re legalized Judaism and spent vast sums of money creating synagoguges all over the Roman Empire where there weren't any before. He made more Jews become citizens THAN ANY other ethnic group besides native Romans (I mean Romans from the city of Roma) he also gave them many select privleges overwriting Roman law in favor of Torah as seen here. Like his father Jewlius Caesar who also a big fan of the Jews, they are both still honored to this day by Jews for being the most pro Judea Romans EVER, Synagogues, many are called "AUgustan" for 2000 YEARS in honor of HIM

>Because the romans were hunting down christians and killing them moron.
Literally christian propaganda
The notion of Christians being hunted down and killed is mostly a myth to help bolster the Church

Hell, a while back the Catholics quietly removed most of the "martyrs" from their record of Saints

They weren't white or Romans