Holy shit, the libtards have gotten more retarded...

Holy shit, the libtards have gotten more retarded. The rainbow is too non-inclusive that they had to add in the brown people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqZDFANNoao
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Welcome to last week.

I know, but still.

yeah its for those transracial people

youtube.com/watch?v=CqZDFANNoao

Like goddamn people.

Yeah, and a lot of the gay folks are not happy about it, at all. They see this as introducing race into a sexuality thing. That, and it uglies up their pretty rainbow flag. It's kinda' fun to watch the left devour itself.

but now the blue and green people will feel marginalized

desu T shouldn't have been joined to LGB in the first place either.

it's the gays' faults though. If they want to LARP as women, in drag, they had it coming when the serious trannies buddied up with them.

Also, the rainbow, which I thought was stupid, had meanings for each line.

It's because all the purple, blue and green skinned people were getting way too much attention.

what, is each colour assigned with a read-out on an STD testing panel?

lemme guess. HIV is red, syphilis is yellow, gonorrhea is green, hepatitis is purple, HPV is... orange and chlamydia is blue?

>no white

like pottery

Got it exactly right, my dude.

>turds float to the top of the Aids riddled pool full of freaks.

surprising

I honestly recall it starting out as a generic gay rainbow. Then the feminists got in and started fucking everything up. Notice how the lesbians come first in the acronym. Then you start getting all of these other letters added to it. What are we up to now? I can't even keep track. Once it got to LGBTQ I just gave up caring.

I sexually identify as a nigger

I was really stretching (my MIND) to remember that many.
I'm not into collecting them, but I try to keep up with other peoples' hobbies so I can feign interest.

You cared in the first place?

Guess who, in the gay community, has all the diseases and inflicts the increased rates of domestic abuse?

If you are gay and only interact with white people, you are somewhere between 5-10x safer than the average gay. That is how fucking nasty and feral those people are.

Getting lumped in with them makes me want to vomit.

Black and brown people hate faggots way more than whites do

they're so cute. I didn't know Evian sold bottled urine.

IIRC the one on the left became tranny

His smile at 0:23 says he got exactly what he wanted.

Your flag is half gay

How long until regressives do themselves in?

>they added a shitstripe
-because they're but truckers
-because I wiped my ass with it

take your pick.

Wiping ass.

And still i dont see any white in that flag, coincidence?

>not posting the best LBGT flag.

modify all old flags by sliding across arse credit card style

finally got my jungle fever and latina fetish represented. Feels good man

always makes me lol to see liberals segregate themselves by race

I also do not spot a Kek green, my brother.

Best lbgt anything is like saying the driest water.

Kek

>inclusive
>no white
>still add black

fucking racist

>blacks are so stupid they thought the colors of the rainbow are actual skin colors representing people
>gays are such faggots that give in to retarded negroes.

They found a way to make it gayer

They did

where is the white?

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THIS SHIT

The fuck?

The brown represents playing in each other's feces, because all homosexuals do

he's got PTSD

post tranny stress disorder

we're giving him flashbacks from thailand.

wtf I love fags now

They thought that the original LGBT flag is "too white" and does not do enough to represent the black/brown gays

Yes, really

But their segregation is all about inclusion, so it's ok

bump

Well, yeah, but the LBGT Gadsden triggers the fuck out of them.

Ignore my ID
I do not get pegged, 3×6 times

Kinky

lol faggots
completely co-opted the civil-rights movement to normalize degeneracy and succeeded. You won this round, but it ain't over...

Wait, they fucked up the ROYGBIV spectrum.
Good. I wanted the rainbow back, anyway.

Oh my god, I never thought of that

Great now we need to edit all "Gay flag is symbol of hate now" memes

Fuck

I assumed you just bought three packs of half a dozen eggs, m8

I see threads on Sup Forums about it, but I don't see any other proof that the community accepted this.
Wikipedia has the old flag.

The group itself is split, but the fact that this was thought of is so sad.

Fixed it.

Wait, instead of an "X", put a Swastika that acts like one.

LGBTQIA+ you fucking bigot

i'm feeling more tolerant already

As a light skinned Person of colour I find those shades unrepresentative of myself and therefore discriminatory and racist.

As we all know, the colors were supposed to represent skin color, for all the blue, green and purple people of the world...

This new flag is so idiotic. I hate that they just happened to put themselves on the top of the flag, too. Might as well just scream, "I'm more important than you".

The flag needs a band representing disabled people too now

Shit, La'shandra! Get a lighter color of brown on the flag.

Shit, we are so sorry.

>Putting snek on a flag loved by lefties

That's gonna blow some gaskets.

>mfw all that Sup Forums rainbow shit actually worked
Incredible.

Sup Forums always wins.

Do conservatives like it when liberals refer to them all as inbred rednecks?

Its fucking offensive. Black eople should fuck off with this racist bullshit.

Looks like jackboots trampling the fag flag beneath the dirt

So the rainbow flag now if you leave out the brown and black is a hate symbol.

But no white stripe. what did they mean.

>L
Okay, a flag for lesbians
>G
Hold on a second... It's a bit strange to put male and female homosexuality together into the same category because they have different causes, implications, and effects on their behavior
>B
Now you're including the majority of women in the flag, and again, bisexuality in both males AND females is completely different from legitimate homosexuality in males and females
>T
What does that have to do witth anything? There is no implied sexual orientation. Why not include an S for straight at this point?
>Q
Now you are discrediting everyone in the rainbow, who would want to associate with a childish attention whore who wants everyone to go out of their way to accommodate someone's made-up pronouns when their sex is obvious? Male or female, pick one.
>Brown and black
Did the alt-right take over the rainbow design?