Enough to hate them.

theres a reason niggers were enslaved

Exactly

because they act like niggers

I lived in Florida for 11 years
I don't hate niggers cuz its cool
I had to deal with nigs shooting each other at 4pm every weekend
They are loud,rude and mostly retarded,but some blacks acted civilized, so so

>being physically unattractive precludes the possibility of making a contribution to society.
Vapid egotism. The hallmark of a SJW liberal roastie vagina poster.
Although a wimin would never have the courage to face the criticism so directly.
So you're likely her "HE'S JUST A FRIEND LOLS". If you're lucky she probably gives you a quick tuggie every now and then, but for the most part I imagine your "relationship" with her has been a financial and emotional net loss. I'm going to guess you are no taller than 175cm. It's the reality of being a manlet. But you don't have to be a pathetic beta cuck posting unfunny libshit comics on Sup Forums.

You could be the boss. This world could be yours. But only if you join us.

The trouble with niggers is not that there doing 'nothing', it's that they destroy, steal, murder, rape and completely misuse the resources given to them while asking for more and screaming about racism.

What I find most disturbing about this thread is that libshits have discovered the usage of post-irony (albeit crappily so). And that all the nupol brainlets in here failed to catch the post irony of the "meme" in question.

I don't hate them, I just don't want to live with them, in fact I don't care about them, I just want my country for my people.

Oy vey that's racist goy

Fucking degenerate subhumans need to go back to where they came from

Yes I hate them in general. There can be exceptions
This

as long as i don't have to smell them or have them try to touch me, i don't give a fuck about niggers.

There's no better redpilling than having to live in a rooming house with niggers. Everyone else is polite, quiet, cleans after themselves, EXCEPT FOR THE NIGGERS.

Bix Nood: Nigger memes since before memes were even really a thing

But yes, I do hate niggers very much