European Court of Human Rights Rules Russia's Anti-Gay Law is Discriminatory

archive.is/FmV68

“By adopting such laws,” the seven-judge panel of the court added, “the authorities had reinforced stigma and prejudice and encouraged homophobia, which was incompatible with the values of a democratic society.”

Russia is a signatory to the European Convention on Human Rights, and the court, which is charged with interpreting the treaty that took effect in 1953, has often castigated Russia. The ruling is binding, but as with much else in international law, enforcement is more a matter of norms than decrees.

“The laws on the ban of propaganda of nontraditional sexual relations among minors did not contradict international practice and were aimed at defending children’s morality and health,” the Russian Justice Ministry said in a statement. “The laws did not impose any measures that would ban homosexuality or condemn it officially. They were not discriminatory.”

The “gay propaganda law,” as it became known, is actually a series of statutes introduced at regional levels in 2003 and 2006 and at the federal level in 2013, that essentially proscribes public mention of homosexuality.

In particular, the 2013 law banned “the promoting of nontraditional sexual relationships among minors” and “creating a distorted image of the social equivalence of traditional and nontraditional sexual relationships.”

Critics said the law’s very wording promoted insidious stereotypes that gay people promote a “homosexual lifestyle,” or even worse, prey on children.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

bump

>Critics said the law’s very wording promoted insidious stereotypes that gay people promote a “homosexual lifestyle,” or even worse, prey on children

Like it's not true

Wow I bet Russia feels soooooo bad like

why are russians so afraid of gay people? I suspect its because .ost of them are closeted themselves. Regardless I feel russias economy should be wrecked unti they recognize the universal.human right to gay marriage

>Russia, be gay right now or else!

>incompatible with a democratic society

Good thing they are talking about Russia then. They've already gone the way of Constantine

Cocks

>I suspect its because .ost of them are closeted themselves
this is how every mentally ill gay person rationalizes this situation. "huh you hate gay people?... pfft that must mean you are secretly gay"

It's not illegal to be gay in Russia, it's illegal to be a faggot.

>EU court finds Russian laws are discriminatory
And what is the EU going to do about it?

This, if anything the Russian law needs to be exported everywhere. Fucking degenerate faggots are pushing their sick fetish on children.

Welcome to /polgb/:

discord dot gg/hw5Ta

I don't mind gay people at all desu. But everything about them I see on TV is a fucking degeneracy. Picrelated is the only gay character from US series I've seen who wasn't a sex addict or a complete faggot

>law’s very wording promoted insidious stereotypes that gay people promote a “homosexual lifestyle,”

Well if they don't promote it they shouldn't have a problem with not being allowed to do it right?

So what? The Constitutional Court of Russia withdrew Russia from the jurisdiction of the ECHR.

The second amendment "for the Purpose of Protecting Children from Information Advocating for a Denial of Traditional Family Values" to the law on "Federal Law of Russian Federation no. 436-FZ of 2010-12-23 “On Protection of Children from Information Harmful to Their Health and Development” also recognized as constitutional.

Pidorasy BTFOx2

Reminder: Pic related is the reason why said law was enacted.

The problem isn't the law itself, but how liberally it can be applied, that anything could be classified as propaganda. We have plenty of those, so I kinda feel bad for fags. Hold you partner's hand = gay propaganda = criminal offence. In the same vein as jailing people for liking posts on vk for under the "offending the religious feelings" or "promoting separatism" laws. While the church conducts hostile takeovers of state property, people are afraid to speak out under the threat of imprisonment.
So it's just another law to beat any dissenting opinions out of the population.

>why are russians so afraid of gay people? I suspect its because .ost of them are closeted themselves
>I am what I don't like meme
For Christ sake, you faggots just can help being retarded

>fag calls anyone a fag who doesn't approve of his degenerate lifestyle
That argument is played out, queer.

(((European Court of Human Rights)))

"Yes my white goys, continue butt-fucking! It's much better than having kids!"

This is one of the few available-laws adopted by the "mad printer".

Another good one is "Dima Yakovlev's Law" - Pizzapedo BTFO.

why do their guns not have clips in them?

That dude's got neck for days.

>all-Russian gay action "Right to Arms"

>If you're not a fan of gays you're secretly gay

This meme is one of the sole reasons I want to curbstomp you smug fucks.

((((((((((((((Human rights))))))))))))))))))

>be more like sweden!

>one of the sole reasons

>Stereotypes that gay people promote a "homosexual lifestyle"

Yeah cause' there's not countless books, movies, media outlets, magazines, tv shows, youtube videos, cartoons, etc encouraging it.. even one specialized for children. Come on!

>clips

Too bad you can't do shit about it faggot..

Absolutely KEK !

I don't actually give a shit who they fuck, but they're always such faggots about it.

They're like chad with a preposition for dick. Who gives a fuck much ass you've smashed? Why does your life have to revolve around sex?

BASED
A
S
E
D

WHY IS RUSSIA SO GREAT, MAN?

>Russia you can't kill gays

*turns off gas*

>My apologies, carry on

Of course it's discriminatory. Even Putin would about that. That's the point.

No, the idea of human rights comes from white people and is a good idea if it's used in our favour. Jews have a habit of hijacking good ideas and using those ideas to disadvantage us. We could use the concept of human rights to expose the white genocide agenda to the masses, for example.

Good finally a western country who force that mess out of society. Kids shouldn't be exposed to that.

>an european court dictating the culture of other countries
>a culture democratically deciding against homos is incompatible with the values of a democratic society.

I am kind enough to give them the benefit of the doubt and call them retarded instead of insanely corrupt, but holy shit.

why do westerners keep thinking that they define what is normal?

why do you keep thinking that you have some moral highground to tell us what to do?

The only thing this law made illegal is telling children to be gay. Everything else is okay, fags are not opressed in any way here regardless how the western lying media would like it to be.

Russia is a civilised country which respects human rights, remember it, faggots.

and what are they gonna do about it? tell mommy mr putin is a bully?
fucking hell europeans are delusional

>b-b-but goyim why yu no want gay kids?

>russia
>western

And the orthodox church are worse than the jews

I don't get it, do they let him suck dick?

Gays holding hands in public or simply holding a sign saying "I am gay" can be arrested. If you hold a sign that says "I am straight" you cannot be arrested. Neither sign affects children.

>claim homosexuals need sexual propaganda access to children in court
>rule that you need access to children based on the fact that depriving you of it creates a stereotype
As if you don't prove yourself to be pedophiles by opposing this law faggot.

youtu.be/r7T6qU16fT4

>the (((European Court of Human Rights))) decides what is or isn't illegal in Russia

This. Russia's nuclear weapons trump the shitty (((European Court of Human Rights))).

>Critics said the law’s very wording promoted insidious stereotypes that gay people promote a “homosexual lifestyle,” or even worse, prey on children.
(((Critics))) who conveniently ignore the fact that most homosexuals actually get their introduction into that world from an older homosexual, and that organizations like NAMBLA exist.

Keep it up Russia you are doing God's work.

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/hw5Ta

>let me tell you what your country looks like

No thanks.
I don't see how encouraging LGBT in children younger, than say 14, isn't criminal sexual abuse.
Can my daughter have slut pride at eight years old? Can I get her pussy pierced?

>Russia is a civilised country which respects human rights

Right. Because beating people with whips and throwing them in labor camps for protesting is civilized.

>muh justice

It is if you're a liberal twat...

You are trying to say that gay couples and straight are equivalent. They are not.

children shouldn't think that being gay is normal or a choice.

Funnily, you can just see healthiness of certain laws just by butthurt they trigger

>worse than the jews
>WORSE than the JEWS
Yeah, you're better off with that dick in your mouth faggot.

Sorry to double post - but i have a prediction.
A while couple (who knows their gender or orientation) will pull some stuff like this on an adopted black child and blacks will strike back. Demand segregation, helter skelter, etc. The only bloc with more potential energy than fags is blacks. God bless them for something at least.

>dehumanizing people because muh partisan horseshit

Really gets your gristle

>I feel russias economy should be wrecked unti they recognize the universal.human right to gay marriage

Great idea Liberace just starve them out and destroy the livelihood of millions until they accept your fetish and canonise every fag in Russia for being brave enough to suck cock and take a flesh flute in his anal passage.

>Because beating people with whips and throwing them in labor camps for protesting is civilized
The Gulags are long gone schlomo, Russia only sentences maximum security prisoners to hard labour, you know, much like 37 US states. Mississippi and a few other states even take their slave labor to the next level and profit off it, making the Russians actually look like they have the moral (non-kike) high ground.

Nobody gives a fuck about the eu and Russia is not one of its member states.

>European Court of Human Rights Rules Russia's Anti-Gay Law is Discriminatory
So what? It's not like something is gonna change here because of (((ECHR))) declares something bad and evil..

Are they going to do anything about it? Like nuke Russia? If not, what's the point?

Join /polgb/ today-

discord dot gg/hw5Ta

It is meant to be discriminatory. Great work getting to the bottom of that caper lads.

they do this to virtue signal and to have it on record so they can use it for future propaganda

>Court of Human Rights

Bullshit made up entity with 0 judicial power

The "european court of human rights" has about the same authority as the court I set up in my back yard

Are you honestly trying to play the whataboutism game between the american prison system and the russian one? How does changing the subject make their human rights any less shitty?

>laws are illegal

Are you honestly trying to play the whataboutism game between the american prison system and the russian one? Have you seen prisons east of the Balkans?

I remember that kid, isn't he also called lactatia or something incredibly weird?

So who won the double-Satan Get?

>Bullshit made up entity with 0 judicial power
Current UN HR council members
>Qatar
>Best Korea
>Rwanda
>Saudi Arabia
They accused Canada of being oppressive toward women ffs, the UN is worse than a bad joke.
>trying to play the whataboutism
No, I assumed you were one of those burgers that constantly criticize what other countries on morality and rights. Given the time of day, and the fact you hide you flag, I'm probably right.

>European Court of Human Rights Rules Russia's Anti-Gay Law is Discriminatory
They can't do shit. Europe doesn't have the ability to make Russia do anything. Tough luck, OP. And as always...
>OP is a faggot
>Flag even says so

>>trying to play the whataboutism
oop, meant forNo, I assumed you were one of those burgers that constantly criticize what other countries on morality and rights. Given the time of day, and the fact you hide you flag, I'm probably right.

HR court can suck their dick D::DD:

and why should Russia care about what a bunch of fag EU liberals think?

Eliminate the gays and fascism disappears with them.

Orthodoxy vs. degeneracy 1-0

> completely ban and demonize any and all expression or portrayal of homosexuality
> act surprised when degenerate expressions are all that ends up coming through when normal stuff is banned and illegal
Really makes you think

only a kike would shill so bad, you're so pathetic a liar you disgust me

>homosexuality
>normal

i just had a eureka satori moment fascists are a country's/community's immune system response !!!!
jews
fags
niggers
marxists
mudslimes
>remove those and fascism evaporates !!!

I wish we had a Putin. So much progressive propaganda in the media promoting degeneracy.

I know some will argue Wilders comes close when it comes to sovereignty, but NOT when it comes to social policies.

They've already seen what happens to a nation when its political ideology fails.

>first they came for the jews
>then the fags, islamists, marxists, etc
>then everything was fine because all those seeking to undermine society are in camps

Perfect

>what an ideal image ,

I wish I could go back in time and see how Franco executed faggots

>you are afraid of nuclear warheads
>there for your are nuclear war