Answer honestly: How many of you nazis here are non-white/mixed?

Answer honestly: How many of you nazis here are non-white/mixed?

Glorious Jomon master race reporting in from Kagoshima!

I'm white hispanic mixed with lebanese and maybe some tiny percentage of indigenous, but I just LARP as a nazi actually I'm an ANCAP since I actually do make ANCAP money in this lawless shithole that I live in

Half white half Hispanic but I look Russian

100% aryan with SS & SA ancestors here

I don't eve know what am I. I'm definitely white-skinned but my mother is mulato and my father is white.

I'm a Nazi with mixed origins, both French and German. 100% white. People tell me all the time.

Also catholic since I was baptised as a baby, and still catholic today, as well as my whole family.

The "Sup Forums is full of non-whites" meme is just a joke, don't take it too seriously.

Also, being a pure white pure catholic christian, I love russians and I consider them totally white too.

I see a lot of hate for them, here, and I think it's dumb and unfair.

Sieg Hail.

Three quarters English one quarter Spanish. My grandmother came from Burgos which was only occupied by the arabs for a very short time.

HHaHaha nice try kyke

Italian, german and norwegian mixed.

blood of the flag

I'm white but not a nazi.
I just want my race to continue existing.

THIS 100% pure Nordic, Slavic, Saami, Mongolian master race.

e

I'm 100% pure Norwegian, thankfully

97% pole, 100 % slav so obviously not white. Kill all crackers, race war now!

Same, dad's mestizo from a good family, mom's white American. Luckily I turned out straight-up white. I'm not a nazi but I do hate niggers (and kind of my mestizo brothers)

nazis in >>Sup Forums? we are the board of peace

this is muh mixed genetics

Anglo-Celtic mongrel here

This.

>Portuguese Malaysian
Do you mean Portuguese people who lived in Malaysia, or part Portuguese, part chink?

100% poo in the loo. No caste mixing and race mixing. Mohyal bharmin. The bloodlines were kept pure. The Gita is the most violent book you will ever read. The Koran is a baby in front of it.

Nazis were peaceful

I'm 1/16 Native American. Am I mixed? I have brown hair, blue eyes, and I start to burn within 5 minutes of being out in the sun.

all portuguese that lived in malaysia are mixed cause portuguese women weren't allowed on the boats.

I'm like five percent Indian (feather) if that counts

Requesting the picture of the Sup Forums meetup with Brittany Venti in it

Is it at all noticeable in your features?

huwhite hispanic mother and anglo dad. Out of respect for the pure breeds though, won't wife a pure 100% white girl.

Didn't know that thanks

The family tree is preserved in Haridwar( Hindu holy city) and last dated was 973 years. The rest became faded.

Oy, there are no (((Nazis))) on pol you filthy semite,

WE'RE ALL EUROPEANS HERE

Now get the fuck out

It was the Zionist nations who were the aggressors. Germany only freed territory occupied by German people and to secure their future via the Lebensraum.

Unironically white

I'm a nazi, and a supream gentleman.

Nope. No high cheekbones, no funky eyelids.

American mutt. I'm a Christian, I love Jesus and am majorly anti-Zionist but I had a Jewish great-grandma. I also have English, German, Irish, Swedish, French and Southern-Italian. So I have no idea where I would stand in all the racial purity stuff, probably why I'm a civic nationalist and not as race-conscious as most are here. I honestly believe if we have a major anti-degeneracy movement and reorient our society more towards reason on things like casual sex and other indulgences and addictions, that any unwanted and degenerative racemixing would end, and we could definitely survive with only a moderate amount of racemixing on the fringes.

im white ty

You are a rabbi untermensch

50% Vlach 25%Pontic 25% Thracian

1st generation Hohol here. 100% white with the added bonus of having my great grandpa been born a legitimate slave in 1861 Ukraine, this giving me a platform in any argument against any stupid chimp or his liberal zookeepers

good goy

Half white and half Mexican wish I could be a Mexican nationalist but most Mexicans don't/can't implement a fascist state.

I'd call myself Latino but I'm more inclined on my white side/culture just because my father is a white immigrant and I grew up with his culture.

poo here

I'm pure white but as you can see from my flag, not a nazi

if nazi mean nationalist then every asian countries ever

Cuck shit nigga

>Literally believing in the holy goybook
You and your family sound like very good goys yes

Good looking beaner here.
Are you saying Nazi ironically?

I'm unironically a Nazi. I lust after money and power. I want to take over Europe, and create a new reich out of it and establish myself as an emperor. I'm not autistic like Sup Forums when it comes to race and I judge a white degenerate the same way I judge a nonwhite degenerate.

Meritocracy+ethnostate with exceptions for meritorious nonwhites is the way to go.

Even if I fail to create my empire, the last thing I need to do before hitting the grave is getting rid of every single Jew.

>the butcher's son's rendered pork lard
do you actually eat that

When will you publish Hunter X Hunter goddamn it.

Completely white

>10% Greek
>6% North African
>Supposedly Native American but it didn't show up on muh genetics test even though my great grandfather was 100% Chippewa apparently
>25% Irish
>3% Bantu according to Jew DNA test
>Rest is general west/south European
>brown eyes, brown curly hair, pink nips
>Roman face and feet
>Just tell myself I'm what Romans probably looked like
OOGA BOOGA WE WUZ

I'm white but have hapa children.

I probably have 1/4 to 1/3 injun in me. Only shows in my ability to tan very dark reddish brown though.

If this thread isn't a data mining gold mine I don't know what is.

100% white so I'm good to go

I rejoice when I see little white children born to two white parents.

I fucking hate shitskins

Except for my niece, she's mixed but I'll raise her right

Making ramen broth. Has been on the simmer for 2 days now.

*sniff sniff* POO

I think I got black blood from a slave somewhere up my mother's line, but I still can't say nigger in public without getting lynched so I don't really consider it.
>Yes, good goyim! Abandon God and your morals, they're all subjective anyway!

*sniff sniff* SHART

I also use it to keep Muslims away.

OG European (Ancestry goes way back to the religious German migrants in the 1600s who settled in Pennsylvania) here. How does it feel to be the bottom bitch compared to my fellow OG Europeans?

>tfw one drop rule

Am I white if I have brown hair? It's the only non native european white trait I have.

FUCK YOU!

You don't have to be white to hate Jews.

50% Jewish 50% Italian raised Catholic here. I have the worst hook nose you'll ever see, but luckily I have an Italian last name so I can pass as Mediterranean fairly easily. I can make you a (((delicious pizza))) if you want.
Also I'm not a legit Nazi and neither is most of Sup Forums.

good answer :^)

I am so white, that I've got permbanned in CS:GO, because everytime I was joining a game, people thought that I'm continuously flashbanging them.

german since at least three generations back, probably more as one half is certified german back to at least 1730

What color hair did Hitler have?

I'm a spic. I wouldn't consider myself a "Nazi," though. I am definitely a reactionary. I mostly come here for the banter and the occasional good bread with information I wasn't aware of before since I am an independent researcher and writer.

honorary

I keked

100% Croatian blood flowing through the milkiest of white skin. Some genetic thing passed down through my fathers bloodline causes my skin not to turn brown under the influence of sunlight.

Spanish-ghanian-turk here, nobody should live mixed, its hell on earth.

I see myself doing a service.

I understand what you're saying, just wondered how Sup Forums feels as a whole since I know some hold to the 'blonde hair blue eyes pink nipples' level of white classification and wondered if it was prominent here

Dalmatinac? It's a Croatian thing I know very pale Croats who don't burn like northern cuckoos but get tan.

Another such specimen here, North Sea mutts unite!

I'm a black guy.
My gramps is white tho.

Bear in mind that Hitler was not survived by any children and killed himself when his work was done. Just because aryans tolerate your existence as long as you are useful to them doesn't mean they will permit you to sully their genes with your own.

Nope, Slavonac

My grandpa researched our family history, all of my ancestors that we could find are from Germany, a tiny amount is from Luxembourg.

>new fags falling for the data mining threads

shitskins here the only ting i have in common whit nazi is hating the jews

If you don't count my 1/64 Injun blood.

Im supposedly 12% gypsy. Apart from that im all germanic, nordic and slavic.

I'm 25% Ukrainian, almost 75% British, and less than 1% native American.
As far as I know.
By the way, natives are fucking degenerate. Their ghettos are more AIDS-fucked than Africa, I hear.

Father is a gook loser.

Mother LARPs a Jewish Native American (not kidding) despite having only having minuscule amounts of either of those in her ancestry. Probably did more to push me into white supremacist beliefs than anything else.

>has kids
>browses Sup Forums

Get the fuck outta here and go play with your children already.

Is it me or are there quite a number of WMAF couples in the Netherlands?

>Bergstein thinks natsoc is ironic
Hilarious.

My dad is 1/4th jap 1/4th chinese 1/4th thai 1/4th filipino
my mom is 1/4th french 1/4th english 1/4th polish 1/4th czech

It's like every single one of my ancestors decided to fuck someone wildly different. Weirdly enough, no matter who I choose to have kids with, my children almost certainly will be less diverse than me. Most people I meet start the conversation asking what my ethnicity is, and they usually guess it's mediterranean, middle eastern or spic.

Here's the kicker though, I've been working out and eating right for the past 3 years, and as I become increasingly more fit, people have been guessing that I'm mediterranean more often, and now I'm even getting spanish / eastern european. My best hypothesis as to why this happens, is that people associate attractiveness with being white. Either way, although I'll always be a non-white frankenstein abomination, exercise and diet is changing people's perception of my ethnicity towards whiteness, and that's fucking incredible to me.

Sorry for blog posting.

>Here's the kicker though, I've been working out and eating right for the past 3 years, and as I become increasingly more fit, people have been guessing that I'm mediterranean more often, and now I'm even getting spanish / eastern european. My best hypothesis as to why this happens, is that people associate attractiveness with being white. Either way, although I'll always be a non-white frankenstein abomination, exercise and diet is changing people's perception of my ethnicity towards whiteness, and that's fucking incredible to me.

Hi Steven

I'm a quadroon. 1/4 Jamaican.

I don't think it's ironic all. I said MOST, not all. We had a recent poll that was a bout 50/50 for fascism/libertarianism, and not all fascists are technically NatSoc.