It's so hot in USA that FUCKING PLANES can't fly

Thanks retards, for ruining the planet!

>12news.com/weather/heat/extreme-heat-grounds-american-airlines-flights-in-phoenix/449969366

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/publication/235885717_A_Reconstruction_of_Regional_and_Global_Temperature_for_the_Past_11300_Years
link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-007-5518-5_3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good game

>Killing off Southern Californians and Californians who fled to Arizona.
WTF I love global warming now.

Yes it's Sup Forumss fault that the earth is going through a natural period of warming at the tail end of an ice age. Sage this shit.

Fug! tfw no Paris Accord to save us.

Oy vey. If only we had moved into mud huts and handed over all our possessions to Al Gore and the Jews.

fucking tiny cessnas can't, everything else can.

if anything it just goes to show that cessna is inferior

>Melts
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPF!!!!!

>Climate has always been changing = humans can't influence climate
It does not follow. And the rate of change is something not seen in quite a while.

researchgate.net/publication/235885717_A_Reconstruction_of_Regional_and_Global_Temperature_for_the_Past_11300_Years

link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-94-007-5518-5_3

>For many years, climate change discourse was dominated by a technical-scientific framing based on modernist notions of objective knowledge, control, and efficiency. In recent years, a robust alternative discourse of climate justice has emerged

Sup Forums you are in good company. Feminists also agree that objective knowledge shouldn't drive this discussion

>spend decades and billions of dollars on (((science)))
>still can't subvert our lord and savior Jesus Christ who gave us dominion over the earth

Damn. Sucks to suck.

Actually live here in Phoenix, up this point we had nothing but record lows

>tfw live in New England and it has been nothing but rain and cold

Fuck i just want summer to start and bake in the sun, im about to move to AZ

sage all anarcuck flags. erryday.

>not seen in quite a while
Relatively speaking, that is a lie.
>implying basing science on consensus and how many people agree with you is superior to the data itself.
The fact that you think this is science would be hilarious if it wasn't so serious.

this isn't anything new. I lived in Phoenix and its happened for decades.

The planes just can't lift the average American.

Let the world burn. If the white race can't have a future then no one can!

wait I thought it was climate change and weather =/= climate?

So fewer airplanes are producing greenhouse gasses by staying grounded? Oh no, that sucks.

>It's hot in Phoenix
Good going, you fucking climate denying Blumpf supremacists!!!!

How would you know, are you 4 billion years old?

Heat has disrupted travel at Sky Harbor in the past. Back in 1990

FAKE NEWS!

Climatefags are idiot and don't understand reoccurring patterns

The correlation between your flag and the retardation of your statement is fitting.

>122 in Palm Springs
It was hitting those temperatures when my dad was stationed at 29 Palms in 1990.

> Breaking news, it is fucking hot in the desert.
Just breaking 70 F here. Very comfy.

Huh, I wonder if I should trust the mainstream consensus of climate scientists or some faglord on a white supremacist fingerpainting website.

Climate change denial was invented by oil companies to protect their profits. They knew it was happening before everyone else.

>jesus loves you
>I love you, too.

We are jesus.

Most emissions originate from developing countries like China, India and Brazil.

IF "Climate change" comes entirely from Humans were fucked anyway.

Do you think these countries will slow down their economically growth just to appease some tree hugging hipster in the US?

Weather isn't climate dumbass

"if only we had taxed the shit out of people the planet wouldn't go through its natural climate cycle"

Why is all the lefts logic shit tier logic?

>Most commercial aircraft have a maximum operating threshold of 118 degrees Fahrenheit.
>Phoenix Arizona.
It happens all the time.

t. Miserable Las Vegas resident.

the question you should ask yourself with that image macro is
"Do I think climatologists know about how different the climate of the past was?"

If you think the answer is that they don't know about all that, the inevitable follow-up question is "Who do I think produced all those graphics about the past temperature?"

agreed. fuck em all to death.

This is now officially a "how to make the ((((climate change)))) even worse" thread.
I'll start: ...
Er guys, I can't even think of a single way to influence the (((((climate change))))).
Leave the car running for no reason? yeah great idea, if gass didn't carry a million percent tax here in this literal non-country...

Because the surface temperature of the world magically rose 10 degrees when God Emperor Trump spoke the words to pull out of the Paris Accord. Because he IS God Emperor Trump and can do that.

You are just jealous that you cannot be like The God Emperor Trump & control the climate.

BREAKING NEWS: summer is hot, this has never happened before.

haha hell yeah MAGApedes we really showed those libtards by transforming the earth in a scorched sphere

Eat a lot of beans. Methane is a more effective greenhouse gas than CO2. Tmyk.

>it's hot in the desert region
Water is wet too.

That guy looks pretty nervous..

>Why is all the lefts logic shit tier logic?
because it's anti-human.

Ah yes. The good ol' a "picture of some russian shill misrepresenting some data" post

>try to kill the white race
>oh no muh planet
You thought we'd just let you have it?

can you survive in death valley? can you drive through it or something?

I didn't do it, commie.

>it gets fucking hot
>in the sand filled wasteland

what a fucking surprise

today i will let my car warm up before driving to work.

>its summer

DOING MY PART

>He doesnt want to chill in the flames of the eternal purgatory

They can't fly because of CO2 being targeted by Jews and their retard agenda.

Dumbass retard.

Drones like you shouldn't fly anywhere, but down

Desserts suck.

Yeah how are humans going to survive when it's 110 outside? Pro oil shills are the real anti humans. They care more about an imaginary number on wall street than the actual air we need to live.

Its not hot in America because of global warming, Its because your fat

>mfw San Diego is always perfect temperature
feels good being a borderfag

Its only +50c? I did not know that US is making bad airplanes.

YOU KNOW WHAT THE BEST PART IS ABOUT THAT???

IT'S THOSE SHITTY FUCKING CRJ THAT CAN'T PERFORM IN THAT HEAT

they are only rated for up 118°F after that they can't fly because the air is to thin for them

Fucking Canadian planes can't handle the heat

The Boeing and airbus aircraft can operate in higher Temps.

ive been to pheonix dozens of times where it was over 120F. thats just what it is over there. its in the middle of a fucking desert in the middle of the summer, what the fuck do you expect?

>tfw it snowed today

ClimateFag. It's not Sup Forums's fault the weather is hot. Its hot because your sister wont swallow frog cum

>thinking weather is climate
>Sen. James Inofe brings snowball into congress
Uh oh

>EU flag
>trying to have a serious opinion
Lose the flag and maybe we'll forget you're retarded.

Go away channel 12 news clickbait shill

ISA+35c is the max temp for a lot of aircraft. Same with -40c being the low temp limitation.

>be in dessert wasteland that can only support highly specialized life like cacti that you don't see in any other climate
>surprised when it gets hot...

>attemts

>phoenix in the desert
>Shart is a moron= no surprise.
Idk why amerilards complain, sweating make you lose weight.

correct me if im wrong, but the reason small planes cant fly is because the ground effect from the extreme heat of the ground makes it impossible for cessnas to land and take off safely. right?

LA is 84. Southern Californians are out loving life.

Can someone translate the Ameritard scale to God-abiding Celsius?

Planetlets BTFO

bu-but muh global warming!!111

This happens every year here in the hottest city in America. It's because (((certain))) airplanes don't include heat or air density to runway length charts in their manuals. They also won't fly pets in cargo when it goes over a certain temp.
>Send ice and lemonade.

If only we had sent all of our money to China and India and imported all of the African population to North america , we could have prevented this. Fuck you Drumpft.

> 2010 - Global warming will cause all oceans to rise, drowning shitholes like Netherlands and stuff.
>2011 - Never heard anything about that anymore

>2014 - Global warming will cause next ice age soon, temperatures will become so low farming will be almost impossible causing people to starve.
>2015 - Never heard anything about that anymore.

>2017 - Global warming is causing the temperatures to be so hot nothing can be done anymore.
Yeah okay, I don't even care anymore...

122 is the hottest I see, how much is that in Canuck degrees?

lol, this. The spring was amazing. Wettest winter in like 6 years.

India has half the emissions of US with 4x the population and Brazil has like 10x less emissions than US with 66% of the population of US. Also china only has about double the emissions of the US with 4x the population. Of the developed countries USA is the biggest offender having more emissions than the entire EU combuned.

Over 10 states broke their all time high temp records in the 30s.Only 2 have since 2000. Explain

>another it's hot outside today so it must be anthropomorphic climate change episode

47.7C°

>mid 120s
125f=51c

It was 104 yesterday here in the bay area. 10 days ago when weather was normal the sky was filled with long streams and streaks of (((water vapor))), now this. Make of it what you will.

>122
>Hot
Hahahahahahaha... *inhale air* hahahahahahaha

>ITS HOT IN THE SOUTH IN SUMMERTIME!!1!

>And the rate of change is something not seen in quite a while.
>only have precision data going back a few decades

Kill yourself

It happens every year. Usually just for a few hours in the afternoon.

what is hotter than usual
what is longer lasting heatwaves than usual
what is above average temperature for this time

Why is Florida, of all places, completely immune to this heat wave? It's usually a lot hotter in late June than this. It hasn't even hit 90 here yet.

>I get all of my science findings by watching Al Gore movies.
The media has grossly misrepresented the findings of scientists. Doesn't mean the findings are incorrect.

All the part of the Russo-Canadian master plan

So did the cacti all die off or are humans little pussies

natural period of drought

Can confirm, have had family in Palm Springs since the 80s. This is nothing new.

It could get hotter than a Cuban whore's snatch on payday, and I'll be cooler than the underside of your pillow. Crank up the machines and pump that smoke..Make America Hotter Again

>its hot in summer
>FUCKING DRUMPFFFFFFFFF YOU RUINED THE EARTH

M8 we are barely out of an ice age

You sharts need to build a wall so you hinder the breeze from the south, those hot mexican farts from those spicy burritos are fucking your air travel.

Can you please change your flag to something other than mine when posting your cucky billshit? Thanks.

>Climate change denial was invented by oil companies to protect their profits. They knew it was happening before everyone else.

This is true, same as how tobacco companies were aware of the links with lung cancer for years before they were forced to acknowledge it.

Anyone who doesn't believe in climate change got played

Fuck you I love my ice cream.

Why does the Cuban whore have a hot snatch on pay day?