Yellowstone Get Comfy Thread

Gets on /pol after breakfast, notices there's no yellowstone thread. Pathetic.

KeK says its accelerating (1248 numbers). Whatever assessment scientists gave about the chances years ago probably aren't the same now, its obviously heating up.

archive.is/GXq6S

newsweek.com/yellowstone-supervolcano-earthquake-swarm-eruption-risk-627189

And the magma chamber is 4.4 times bigger than previously thought too:

popularmechanics.com/science/environment/a15258/yellowstone-supervolcano-bigger-than-we-thought/

(these are official sources, there's no disputing this)

archive.unews.utah.edu/news_releases/scientists-see-deeper-yellowstone-magma/

Maybe since there's more magma there than they initially realized... the chances of an eruption may not be as low as predicted.

Im thinking the larp shills (hurr-dee-durr it wont happen for a million years) are actually just being paid to keep it out of the public eye. They don't want this affecting any speculation in the stock market. Y'know just sleep tight and die when it happens without knowing it ahead of time.

Some additional implications of the habbening:
Please lend your support:
For the Globalist polfags please keep in mind that true, serious chaos like this will upset all geopolitical plans and pretty much toss the chessboard out. Whether they had the resources to hide out from it or not, they're more or less going to be dragged down to our level.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0
youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q
youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o
bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Darkening-Sun-Moon-And-Stars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>KeK says
How are you not absolutely disgusted by yourself at this point?

I bought 26 cases of water and 200 cans of beans yesterday.

you may be waiting a while

You couldn't be bothered to read the sources you provided?

>“The actual hazard is the same, but now we have a much better understanding of the complete crustal magma system,” says study co-author Robert B. Smith, a research and emeritus professor of geology and geophysics at the University of Utah.

We deserve this for our decadence. We have forgotten God and chased our own selfish desires. We ridicule those who try to follow His laws and celebrate anyone who brazenly violates His righteous ways.

And don't try to pin this on the left. Stormweenies are just as responsible with their "muh based paganism" and "muh dead k*ke on a stick".

God gave us countless chances to repent. Instead we ignored Him and embraced a false frog idol. This is our sentence. We can only hope that as individuals we might receive His mercy, either by carrying His message on into the new world which is about to be born, or by receiving eternal life in Heaven.

I will pray for you, Sup Forums, and I hope you pray too.

Rise Yellowstone arise

>mfw it might actually happening soon
>mfw the grain belt, and more than half of all fertile soil in the U.S. is completely decimated
>mfw the U.S. is forced to stop rationing out food to the third world out of sheer necessity
>mfw the U.S. is forced to not take any more refugees, to stop making up fake problems, and to stop funding globalism
>mfw Yellowstone will force us to become strong again

man maps out the entire end of days going by the script of the bible perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=zxu71hL_2D0

Don't forget to praise her

that was two years ago

again people forget... whatever happened yesterday doesn't matter if something different is happening today

Amen brother, I'll pray with you.

The universe is cruel

Yellowstone would be the ultimate happening, it would be a lot of fun, but the universe is too cruel to allow us that

There will be no happening for us

You fool, this is gods work

The stock market will instantly crash due to speculation. All investments in affected areas are kaput (buried under ash). The food/crop market in the united states is dead, all that goes to 0. Doesn't matter if there are panic controls on the market or not, it'll still go to 0.

This will bring down the entire world economy. Also dont forget that even though only the US and southwest canada are affected by the ash, the ash that goes real high in the atmosphere will cover the whole planet in darkness.

In economic terms thats going to fuck economies too - because you will have No Crops next year, or the year after that, or the year after that. It will become very unprofitable to get into or remain in agriculture.

> force us to become strong again

You bet.

The problem remains about what to do about the FOOD issue. We'll be fine for about the nexy 6-12 months but after that...

your flag says snek but your map says meheeco

Choke on cock cunt

I would have thought any trace of the stock markets would crash to zero in a matter of hours, if not days.

>There will be no happening

its like you dont even know what sept 23 is

fucking damnit dude

it would be a good way to die

being shot by rural hicks wanting all your food and stuff, but knowing that if you didn't then youd probably die a much more painful death, and it would all occur under the ominous depths of the upper ash cloud

no worries about getting to the hospital, your chest aches from the gunshot and you just get cold and die

Its exactly like Y2K, 2012, and every other apocalypse prophecy, absolutely fucking nothing

speculation builds on speculation too

if the US economy is tanking and everyone knows why - everyone else is going to sell just to GTFO with their money before it reaches their economy.

This all occurring before the Ash or doom cloud actually gets anywhere. It probably wouldn't have even made it to Kansas by then (itll take about a week for the ash/cloud to get across the midwest)

>mayan pagan spics is the same thing as a prophecy from the bible

Yes, it is exactly the same thing, its nothing

I'm gonna raid Mormons and take their stock of food they store.

Sounds nice.

get a bunch of rice too, the cheapest long grain stuff (or if you got money, get Parboiled, it cooks really nice)

that way if you want to eat on it, you can actually fix up healthy stuff with it

....M
BLOOD
....O
....N

Yellowstone already erupted, dude. We are all dead... Where have you been?

Check these double digits and accept that Yellowstone is going off - TONIGHT

Don't tempt god

>reddit kook

thats precisely what we're doing, and the yellowstone eruption is behind schedule, as far as we're concerned

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE - CHAN!

Posting volcanic Pepe to encourage the awakening of Yellowstone.

>cans of beans
>cans
nigga, you retarded

SATAN NO!!!

It's not going to happen.

Let the Lord judge this wicked nation.

He has judged, and given you digits.

Fuck no I ain't meming this one into reality. I don't want to see the world collapse

What are you doomsdayfags sliding?

But that's the only way to save it from the savages

It wouldn't fuck over the entire Earth dumbass, just most of the entire west coast anons. As an East coast user, I could give a damn. The niggers and shitskins wouldn't survive such dire circumstances, while all the whites would survive underground and arise from the literal ashes to a world free of degeneracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=wqczaF0KT3Q

>THE HAPPENINGS, predicted the ron paul meme
>See you in September 2.3
>"there is danger in the summer moon above", august eclipse coming
>Original version is 2:31 length

Joel 2:31
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come.

Good Luck Yellowstone - Chan!
I Love You Yellowstone - Chan!
And choke on cock cunt

Anyone living up there near mount doom will die quickly... when that volcano goes off its probably going to explode like krakatoa, im going to guess like 1500-2500 Megatons.

So that whole area is going to be just like Mt. Saint Helens, rocky shrapnel blast and people's houses will just be slammed with rocks the size of landslide boulders like a bowling alley.
> not to mention the shockwave, which will probably blow out windows as far away as kansas

And they will all be buried, nobody will be able to find the places they used to live, they'll be under tens of meters of ash concrete shit. And Lava Flow to follow after that.

Nothing will happen suck my cock

I love you Yellowstone chan !

But you better deliver you flaming whore, it's fucking 35c here so you better deliver on that nuclear winter.

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE- CHAN!

fucking nothing.

yall niggers fucked

So all Americans will die soon?

Relax guys, there's only like a 1 in 700000 chance it will blow this year.

You're schizophrenic. You need a med-check.

More like pic related. West coast is fucked, East coast would survive the initial effects but would need to do some preparation to survive the ashes carried on the winds later on. More than likely whites would survive and shitskins would die due to shit survival skills.

Not gonna happen (i wish it did blow), but how can they plot a southeasterly trajectory when in the summer months, there is tons of hot air convection coming up from the Gulf (every year)?

It will just blow east....northeast

Why do you believe an outbreak is realistic? Are there any significant changes in volcanic activities lately?

I even made my screensaver a picture of the Yellowstone caldera to further fuel this happening. We deserve this.

Well for the most part, I don't. The idea is interesting to me though. I also was one of the ones who thought Trump wouldn't become President. Logic has been defied before.

This, we're in for Wojac's second coming

You can do whatever you want. Yellowstone would kill the whole planet. It would very hard to survive if you are in the USA

Explain how the entire planet would be fucked, and not just forcing the USA to live underground for a long time (and leaving the niggers to die on the surface)?

Dust masks and gallons of water a viable prepping route?

All its going to take is something like an 8.0 Magnitude quake at this point.

The magma has forced itself into crevices and when that happens its going to open a hell of alot of fissures and weakened rock. All that pressurized magma is going to break into those and find a way to the surface.

And when it does, it will widen and break those fissures even more (like rape) and when it opens up enough of that you'll have a Detonation.

No upswell on the ground, until it was actually erupting. From the first pop to the big Bang would probably only be a few hours... especially due to secondary quakes being caused by this.

Actually its 1/730000 chance Per Day, not per year. The only time ive heard it mentioned per year was in this article (thats a typo).

But thats assuming things were going at the same rate as before. Obviously thats changed.

It goes so high in the air that its above the jet stream currents. There's enough of it up there to push itself outward. We're talking like 50 Miles altitude, this shit will reach space.

But what you're saying is correct, when it begins to fall down it will get hit by the air currents and probably pushed in a straight east direction.

Please also dont forget the practically immediate effect that all this Darkening of the atmosphere will have under that cloud. The temperatures will fall pretty dramatically just within a few days. That will affect the weather.

Dont forget about apocalyptic dust storms made up of the ash too. There will be so much of it that itll get swept up and blown around.

Now if we could just have real monsters start appearing amid the chaos that would be perfection. I always wanted to die in a survival horror/post apoc game.

Any comments on this and possibly more to add to it?

Any mask you use needs to have an MERV of 9 or higher to filter volcanic particulates.

would surplus gas masks suffice?

> noSun
> hydroponics cost money, resources
> people dont work or organize without money, even if their lives are on the line.

Also itll be cold af outside, US temps are going to be like 60F during the summer and completely below zero (and buried in snow) during the winter. The snow may not melt until June.

And no Engines are going to run with all that ash in the air, including the ash swept up into dust storms. No cars, no trains, no helicopers or planes, no trucks. Unless its specially outfitted military shit that needs filters changed every fifteen miles.

Vehicular use will always be an iffy subject after this.

Checked for satanic and double digits

If it gives exact dates, then it's not a bible prophecy. These are false flag images designed to subvert your Christian faith and catch you off guard when it ACTUALLY hits you.

Remember Shimitmah? Remember CERN? It's not happening.

bruh if it happens yu gun get raped

If the supervolcano erupted, two possibilities exist, either: we all would die, or most people die and whites find ways to survive. Personally, the first possibility is least satisfactory for me but probably a good thing when looking at how shitty the world has become. The second option is what makes me actually want it to happen to a degree. Especially if we prepared.

Food can be grown in labs under controlled conditions. It'll be more expensive but food shortages won't happen, even in the case of a global winter.

If it's rated for CBRN. The M61 NATO filter standard will do this, but in an ash environment, you'll be changing the filer every 4-5 hours.

It's much cheaper to buy paper HEPA maskes rated MERV 9+.

> (OP)
>We deserve this for our decadence. We have forgotten God and chased our own selfish desires. We ridicule those who try to follow His laws and celebrate anyone who brazenly violates His righteous ways.
>And don't try to pin this on the left. Stormweenies are just as responsible with their "muh based paganism" and "muh dead k*ke on a stick".
>God gave us countless chances to repent. Instead we ignored Him and embraced a false frog idol. This is our sentence. We can only hope that as individuals we might receive His mercy, either by carrying His message on into the new world which is about to be born, or by receiving eternal life in Heaven.
>I will pray for you, Sup Forums, and I hope you pray too.
Shut the fuck up drone

I'm fine, I live near a decent cave system, I was just wondering what to stock pile.

GTFO Shill

Remind me to not stand downwind from you, especially not if I'm smoking

O-pea, 4 words:

We're not that lucky.

Go back to quiet desparation, degenerative disease and poverty.

That is all.

I wouldn't call it defying his grace, I only hope that maybe it would be his way of erasing the corrupt. But deep down I know the idea is an insane one to suggest. I don't believe that God can be tempted in such a way by mortals, he has more important things to care about.

If you're anywhere in the grain belt you need to have a Road Atlas (not gps) and have a route planned to get as far southeast of the volcano as possible...

> the reason for a road atlas is so you can plot Highway routes and Backroads routes, without relying on Interstates. And also so you can check where the Bridges are over the Mississippi River.

If you know anybody on the east coast or southeast you need to be heading in their direction when it happens.

You'll need a (hand)gun and a couple boxes of ammo just to be safe on the road. As long as its not a revolver and you've got at least 5 mags - you ought to be fine (just in case). Pic related is only a suggestion among many, a common caliber like 9mm would be better.

> Dust masks

That can be improvised, look up ways to do it, ive seen one using a cut up milk jug that has filter stuffed into the normal opening of the jug. Its not going to become an issue until the ash reaches the new area youll be at.

Rather than stock water I would recommend looking into water filters. Whether its expensive alex jones stuff or just common filters doesn't matter, the point is to be able to purify water later so you can literally get it out of a Stream rather than compete for it with other people.

Food is going to be a bigger issue, you'll need food for the road trip but you're going to need a way to get food. Money may not work.

> methinking stocking up on a fuckton of cheap Lighters might be a good barter tool, the ability to start fire is important for people
> and maybe getting a fuckton of gasoline in portable canisters in your trunk.

>The niggers and shitskins wouldn't survive such dire circumstances, while all the whites would survive underground and arise from the literal ashes to a world free of degeneracy.

Sounds oddly familiar

thats because youre blue pilled and dont care about observing the signs and the times of his coming exactly as jesus commanded to do

youre the one letting down your faith

youtube.com/watch?v=xn_l2yS6H2o

(he explains how 2015 is tied into 2017)

You're gonna have a Yellowstone in ur pants soon

Guess all non mainlands states and territories will be the New America then.

Deep Appalachia, guns we good on, stream in my front yard.
I might live folks.

supposedly god said he'd destroy the world with fire this time, he would not destroy it with water like before

> a volcano is fire if I ever saw it
> and three days of darkness sounds like volcano plume shit

maybe god will grant us mercy from all this misery and just end all of this
> god is merciful isnt he?

>live in Nebraska
well i'm fucked, but at least i have a good view of it coming

check'em

>Claims to have more faith
>Gives proofs by the word of some guy
>Thinking some guy speaks for God himself
I am a Catholic and I can't stand when people do this kind of shit. Nobody except the Lord speaks for God himself. To say that you know what God is thinking or what God plans to do is nothing but heresy as it implies that you believe that you are of the same power as the Lord.

>fuckton of gasoline

You better condition it with STA-BIL or AMSOIL, especially if it is high octane.

I support this.
I didnt know about winter-chan but im 100% for it.

So this is why there is so much government interest in Antarctica.

there's seriously so many checks when it comes to yellowstone, its almost like we're talking about trump getting elected

GOOD LUCK YELLOWSTONE-CHAN!

>god says in genesis he put the stars in the sky for the purpose of giving signs and seasons and dates to people

>gets mad when people do it

I seem to keep getting numbers on this subject over and over again...

Im thinking its more like as soon as Anything actually happens up there - he goes and tanks up with the gas.

If he's lucky he can get to the store and beat the rush or at least be near the front of the line. Since he knows what to look for, any real weird reports about yellowstone and he knows there's probably only hours or days left before it blows bigtime.

And if it doesn't, he can just put the gas in his car.

>no cars

Tesla bitch.

I LOVE YOU YELLOWSTONE - CHAN

Well, there's so much ethanol in our gas these days, it won't store for more than 3 months before becoming a mess that will gum up an engine without stabilizer.

>Also dont forget that even though only the US and southwest canada are affected by the ash, the ash that goes real high in the atmosphere will cover the whole planet in darkness.
Oh my, where have I read about that before?

bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Darkening-Sun-Moon-And-Stars
Oh yes, in the Bible about the darkening of the sun and moon and tribulation upon the earth and distress of nations.
Don't be surprised when it's happening! Remember, Jesus told you so! You better be on His good side when shit hits the fan!