Redpill me on gay marriage

Redpill me on gay marriage.

Bonus points for graphs and statistics.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

marriage should not be interfered by the goverment in the exceptions of pedophilia and animals

Gay marriage lead to the multiple genders and tranny kids becoming mainstream. It was a mistake and now we have to deal with the consequences of it.

Marriage is a religious institution. The church doesn't support homosexuality therefore it should be protected and fought against. They don't deserve a tax break since that's for people raising a family. Faggots are cancerous and so is this thread. Sage.

Gays are mentally ill pedos and should all be gassed

Buttsecks causes anal tearing and gives you AIDS and other dieseases wayyy more easily, this is why fagottry is degeneracy when they are shoving dicks wayyy up their butt *burp*

this

Also it's not within the gays' rights to demand religious institutions to grant them formal marriage ceremonies, especially if gay marriage contradicts the tenets of said religion.

I don't mind faggots, they can be together and have sex all day, but I'm against gay marriage.

Marriage has always meant a specific combination of people: a man and a woman.
If you change that definition you're effectively destroying tradition and reduce the value of man+woman marriages.
I don't see enough good reasons to do that.
Also, giving kids to gay couples is a risk, we don't know if they'll grow up normal, there are some studies that suggest they won't.

Join /polgb/ today:

discord dot gg/hw5Ta

Why the fuck do gays even care about marriage so fucking much? What's wrong with being together without being married?

The main point of marriage is for when a couple has kids, one of the parents doesn't leave the other one alone to care about the children, so they are "bound" to stay together. Why do you think in christian marriage there is no option for divorce. So I see no point of gays getting married since there is no way of CONCEIVING a child. And they shouldn't be able to adopt them also.

NAP

>Why the fuck do gays even care about marriage so fucking much? What's wrong with being together without being married?

Because they're huge attention whores and they want to "stick it to the man" and destroy all traditions.

I love the NAP concept. It's so funny because in a SHTF scenario, people who believe in the NAP will be taking a dirt NAP.

This is more about adopting kids but still applies

It's the reason gender-identity crises have exploded in recent years. Gay marriage implies that gender is meaningless.

Marriage being limited to one man and one woman was good for keeping this foolishness at bay. Now there's no putting the worms back in the can.

Gay is degenerate. Degenerates shouldn't be allowed to live or walk among us.

The New Family Structures Study is a pile of garbage. It's been thoroughly trashed.

You can always count on it to turn up in these threads though.

The research isn't legit, and it's specifically not legit in very obvious ways that a person like Regenerus should have seen that just happen to make it line up with the results Regenerus was being paid to deliver.

washingtonpost.com/news/volokh-conspiracy/wp/2015/05/10/new-criticism-of-regnerus-study-on-parenting-study/

>believing in U.S. research
Kek

If you don't like marriage, be an MGTOW. If you don't like gay marriage, don't get gay married. Breed this shit out.

There's no such thing as equality. Not on a social level, not on a economic scale, not on a genetic scale, etc.

Fag here. I think there should be legally recognized gay marriage in terms of allowing the partner power of attorney. Outside of that if they want a religious ceremony then no church or religious authority should be forced to do so, only willing ones may. In terms of tax breaks there should be no tax breaks for any married couple, gay or straight, if a child is not involved. As for adoption, I'm undecided. I think adoption is a good thing and more people should do it, but I don't know enough about the affects on children being raised by two fathers or to mothers. I'd like to believe that a same sex couple could raise a child as well as a mother and father, but I simply don't know.