Who else is waiting for society to collapse?

Who else is waiting for society to collapse?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIkSAIwhpk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug
urbanconversion.com/4-simple-steps-to-grow-a-hundred-pounds-of-potatoes-in-a-barrel/
youtube.com/watch?v=NTsBaAvpDCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yo

can't wait

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWIkSAIwhpk

Yes...we need a reset

Can't wait to die of starvation.

You need to be prepared then fellow European. You have become too reliant on others for your basic needs!

I hope I get nuked.

I only have 5k rounds of various ammo so not quite yet.

I've been waiting for it everyday since i became Ancap

I get all my food and medication from stores. I don't own the home I live in and am physically weak.

How long will I die after SHTF

>live in city
>supplies will run out
>people will start to fight for resources
>nobody knows how to live of the land other then farmers.
I'm fucked

>fagflag
immediately.

ITT wannabe-edgy teens and NEET failures at life.

How does it feel to be such a fuck-up in life that you need the world to burn over to get a better start?

You will be hunted down like dog, ripped apart, and your carcass burned for warmth.

How savage would you take out anyone that threatens your water/food after shit goes down?

You meant western society

ALRIGHT LISTEN UP YOU PUSSIES!

I'M GONNA SHOW YOU HOW TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE IN THE NEW WORLD SYSTEM!

YOU NEED TO BE PREPARED OR YOU'RE JUST ANOTHER CASUALTY.

YOUR BASIC NEEDS ARE FOOD, WATER, MEDICINE, SHELTER AND DEFENCE!

I HAVE A BUNKER IN A FIELD 20 SECONDS AWAY FROM MY HOME, IT'S TRIPLE PAD LOCKED AND ONLY I CAN GET INTO IT.

IT'S FULL OF SUPPLIES TO LAST ME 10 YEARS!

How do you pad lock a field?

All this shit began in America and it will end in America. Everyone else will follow like the pieces of a domino.

Come on burgers, don't fail us all.

LET'S GO

I padlock the door to the bunker and it get's covered in a grassy camouflage!

Comfy? Any lights?

Clever girl.

Society is never going to collapse. There will always be superpowers looming over nations, ideals, and people.

Start a military draft.

It's collapsing around you already, OP. Every year things work a little bit less than they did even last year, not to mention 10 or 20 years ago.

Planes having to go back to the gate because they're broken, more potholes in the roads, streetlights stop working and don't get fixed as quickly or at all, more power outages and brownouts, the food you eat gets more expensive while being of crappier quality. Do I need to continue?

It's very comfy. I have invested £20,000 in it and own the land it is on.

I have a plethora of traps ready to be deployed outside said bunker when shtf.

No collapse. Hopefully revolution.

Me. Bring on communism

just imagine yourself in the middle of katrina, venezuela, even ferguson, any major chimpout. You likely wont be dealing with le zombeez or muh apokalips.

You should at least have the means to defend yourself, dont be a bongcuck.

Me, its what keeps me going

>Is this guy serious
>Communism

You idiots would kill yourselves if you didn't have the internet and hot pockets for more than an hour.

Not quick enough.......

Dead serious

>Revolution would lead the house of cards to collapse.
brah....
I cant wait to rape and murder you then drag your body through the street.

Its moreso the western middle east now. Western culture has been dead for nearly a decade

Is there anything at all that suggests it's gonna happen?

Stay inside reddit, this isnt for you.

We all are, on some level. I think every Sup Forumsack has a bit of civic eschatologist in them.

As if police are going to keep working when there's no pay check

>farmers
you mean the illegals who do all the actual work

>dont worry goim police state will take care of everything

bong detected

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
JUST LET THE POLICE DO THIER JOBS AND STAY IN DOORS!

REMEMBER IF YOU KILL SOMEONE IT'S STILL MURDER!

YOU FOOLS, JUST STAY IN DOORS!

>gauges failure off YOUR system
You just as unfortunate as anyone else faggot. You just believe you aren't.

PS, im going to use this to sodomize you.

Stop driving vans.

Been stock piling canned food and learning to grow stuff.

>sodomize
>flag

checks out

Me, although I'm sad it might take a while before we get anywhere close to going down the drain.
I want to see the lights go out and hear people looting, I want to see the gangs going street to street, cleaning shit out.
Sign me up for the zombie experience without the zombies and we're all set.

Better dead than red

Shit is gonna burn and I will pay supply the lighter

I know post apocalyptic visions we are provided are BS, in the ashes we will shine

Same farmers that use machines to do their jobs.. No sir, they are fucked too.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZwMVMbmQBug

This is how I want to go, directly underneath an huge airburst nuke, completely vapourised in a fraction of a second.

hell yah boi, need that hard reset.

We need a rest. Not a reset.

Thats cute, it will all be confiscated when the house to house searches start. You think you will be allowed to keep your shit when the commies come knocking.

Bitch I've been waiting the last 20 years, AND IT'S FINALLY COMING

So many ovens to turn on, don't even know where to start. No wait, I do: Israel

>Posts Sup Forums-/LGBT/

At least you admit the gays are on our side.

>we

That pic is 100% me. Wheels on the rims.

Note to self, set all fields you find on fire

The most useful thing is having a large community.

What good will your guns be against a large cohesive group?

>implying i need the internet for fun when i can run down the street, blow your legs off and rape your sister/mom in front of you

yeah im gonna be screwed without counter strike...

>implying modern farmers can grow anything without assistance from chemicals and massive irrigation systems

Bourgeois society? me.

with a rifle

Red one ready for society to collapse.

I have harvested 15lb of potatoes this year. Get out of the city once in your life.

kek'd

Commies are thieves.

>society
pic related, getting real tired of this shit

Why? Is it too hard for you? You lost the game and need a reset? Get your shit together faggot. Fucking loser.

Why'd the user above me even bother?
Was it cathartic? Does he feel better? Probably not. So what was the point? What a sad waste of a captcha.

Yes.

Relevant picture.

>hurr durr some migrants came into our countries, now society surely will collapse.
>Society needs to collapse, we have to end all of our technological and scientific achievements, surely people will become nazis after that
Fucking idiots, even if the west collpased, asia and the rest of the world would still have their technology and go in and COLONZIE us.
You idiots actually belive that a "reset" will change anything? If that absurd situation even occured, you white people would be even weaker.

And there wont even be a reset, we've had civilization for thousands of years, what exactly is going to make us reset? Some refugees living on welfare?

I'm so done with Sup Forums, fucking larpers and loser nazis.

this. can't wait to see all the Sup Forums larpers go to jail soon after order is restored because "m-muh happening!" and "m-muh ancap!"

>you white people
>flag

Well put, Mohammad.

>flag

How much of that did you grow without any industrial tools, fertiliser or pesticides?

Maybe in US but our niggerfolk don't do agriculture, actually they don't do anything at all
I think it's accomplishment for them to be able to read

all of it
urbanconversion.com/4-simple-steps-to-grow-a-hundred-pounds-of-potatoes-in-a-barrel/

All of it, I'd guess. I grow potatoes by accident sometimes, all you need is a cool dark place and they sprout like mad if you forget about 'em.

When have you realized that all the zombie movies are just a metaphor for how 90% of people will behave when SHTF?

My body is ready

>Just became self-sufficient 11 days ago
>Property is gated, fenced and concealed
Counting the days until the market crashes, Operation Dark Winter begins or Peak Oil hits.

I've been waiting since before I was born.
youtube.com/watch?v=NTsBaAvpDCU

have you studied, the french, russian, or chinese revolutions

Been waiting for a few years now.

not really, in most zombie movies tons of people still help each other and band together against the evil forces.

Here.

And the evil forces are generally shown as a group of brain dead, human shaped parasites. Both sides would say that about the other at this point.

You really think (((they))) would just stand back and say "Whelp, guess I'm going to lose all my shekels, all my property and my means of obtaining shekels" ???
You think they'd allow that to happen?

It will never happen...the shekels must be allowed to flow.

Shekels now depend on electricity to flow and the power grid is already antiquated and overloaded. Take than down and keep it down, say, right before the foodstamps are supposed to be issued, and there will be uncontrollable chaos in the streets. Then can get to work eliminating higher value targets.

I have been waiting for quite a few years now.