What are your thoughts on my ancestral Homeland of Sicily Sup Forums?

What are your thoughts on my ancestral Homeland of Sicily Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/ariana-grande
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ayyy fuggetabbout it

thats a spicy meataball

ittsa meeee marrio

bing bing wahooooo

awesome

That you are a traitor colony nigger for leaving your homeland.

Literally niggers.

It's literally Balkans tier poverty tho

My dad's side is from Sicily, so your good, would like to go there some day even if its still a poverty shithole.

What City in Sicily, mine were from Palermo and Messina, I enjoy telling people about it, it's a point of pride

Go back and fix your homeland YOU FUCKING NIGGER!

I've never been to Sicily before

I dont know, his grandparents where from there and they died in the 1980s. I can ask him but I doubt he knows.

>muh heritage

It doesn't need fixing, all that needs removing is mafia and it's Perfecto

What's the symbolic behind this three-legged man, it also appears on the Isle of Man's flag...

>Sicily
>white
Fucking Moor rape babies

Similar flag to the Isle of Mann.

It's supposed to reflect Sicily triangle shape

there are a lot of italian americans

Its my favorite style of pizza

>No qt manx gf to give the big Moor cock

Hi, my ancestors are from Sicily too.

I think that each leg and piece of wheat represents a historic part of Sicily and how it's been somewhat of a breadbasket.

She is Greek and North African
t. Euromutt

terroni di merda smettete di mandare a puttane il paese

Well, I'm quite disappointed desu, I would have thought of something more interesting.

polenta eating cuckolds are scared a young Napolitano bull will fuck Thier women

t. Amhed

I spent time sailing around there in the late 90's. There were some very pretty marinas and villages. Seemed like the majority of people were pretty poor but didn't seem to really mind as they all had land and an old fiat 500. The wealthy seemed to be kinda isolated from the society, living in their own areas and sending the housekeeper to do their groceries. Population density seemed pretty low, no big cities or tourist hellholes. Mafia was nonexistent in the eyes of a tourist and there was zero street crime. Wouldn't really want to go there now because of migration.

Rapefugees do not stay in Sicily

The worst part of Europe I have ever seen. Made me never want to visit Italy again.

Only part, she's mostly Sicilian

ethnicelebs.com/ariana-grande

Not Eno Africans and Arabs for your liking?
No she isn't

DNA tests for people of Sicilian descent sometimes indicate some kind of Greek or North African ancestry.

t.kraut

Sicilian pride world wide.

Wierd, I've done DNA tests and they came back 100% European

Ayo what up Pisan

MUH HERITAGE

usually 97% european and 3% north african. Very small admixture

WE WUZ SICILIANZ AND SHIT

mfw I shagged a lass from the Isle of Mann and she was a hound.
Dog rough, swear down.

Ayo fuck you white boi

WE WUZ COLGATE N SHIT

now translate that to english you yellow toothed cunt

it is in a very bad shape,with corruption and bad institution,but at the same time the whole Italy need a cultural revolution.
There are still people afflicted by the earthquake with no home,but niggers from africa live in 5 stars hotel with free food and phones.

Nice quads, are you talking about italy as a whole or just Sicily?

whole,can't about sicliy specifically because they are afflicted with the same problem of the rest of Italy.

They have priority housing for niggers over Thier own people? Nvm I hate my herritage now

>i visited Sic-
I bet you have never stepped your foot outside your home, you fat virgin slob

You give burgers a bad name
It's a triskelion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

I went to the Isle of Mann and poked a minger.
She had a face like a dog licking piss off a thistle.

Why did they make Thier flags look like fidget spinners?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Triskelion

Nobody can tell for sure, it's known to be present in the island prior to Greek colonising

The similarity with the island of man were due to the Norman if I recall correctly.

I'm currently here, it's plenty of everything one may wish for, not so poor as its said to be, although the wealthy people tebd to stay secluded.

Socially wise you have the usual urban folks more or less aligned with the rest of EU urbanites, same goes for the rural population retards.

It's no bad living here although if you don't have strong family roots you risk to end up segregated.

Also AMA

Sup Forums likes to forget that Sicily kicked out the Muslims and became a Nordic state under Roger II

What City are you in?

Roger was pretty fair and kind to the Muslims

On the east coast, won't be more specific

>nero
>mussolini
>al capone

Why does so much scum originate from sicily?

How bad is unemployment? Do the rapefugees bother anyone?

I thought Mussolini was from the North?

none of them were of sicilian origins you kraut scum

What about the mafia?

Yeah he was from Emilio romanga the kraut is being a retard

Shit you guys are retarded. A 3 sec google search shows that Mussolini was born in Emilia Romagna (North)

I've got three kids and have been all over Europe.

Biggest surprise shithole: France
Biggest expected shithole: Italy
Biggest surprise "wow not bad": Poland
Biggest expected "wow not bad": Luxembourg

I don't think they have a choice being subject to EU cock

Everyone has a choice

got any good info on this user?

Trinakrie is a rich grain province.

Because southern Italy is such a shithole the olny way to succed is to do dirty buisness

Settle down there Mr 45%

Moor rape babies.

See
That's still like 180 million white people

Still pretty disgraceful.

The place is severely blacked nowadays. Otherwise it's nice. Great history and beautiful nature.

About the unemployment it truly depends on your skills, it used to be worst I recall also the rural / backwars folks tends to whine not to pay taxes

Rapefugees I was told wold get pretty annoying in Lampedusa when had to say there and finished the money's

There are some around -I live in a medium sized town- some of them stay outside the malls asking moneys, the most of Africans are "employed" in the countryside, in the bigger cities they would be more around but I won't say they're northern Italy / EU tier annoying

Also the worst are the north Africans, proper blacks usually tend to be friendly or just stay on their own, I never heard them quarreling

In America, is Hispanic the same as mixed?

Syracusae and Carthage hold land on Magna Graecia, so conflict with them is inevitable if you wish to expand across the Mediterranean.

its 61.9% retard.

>"Employed"
This means they are slaves correct?

Apparently half of all Hispanics are actually White.

Literally niggers.
youtube.com/watch?v=S3yon2GyoiM

Could say the same thing about Canadians

Arab infested hellhole.

And fuck are Italian Americans the shittest demographic in your mongrel country. You're like Spics but at least Spics self-segregate.

wrong

this is revisionist history.. when people scrambled to find a multicultural society that worked they used sicily.

A recent bbc documentary on Sicily was a huge multi culti propaganda piece rewriting the entire history of sicily.

You've obviously never met a spic you inbred pasty Anglo cuckold

Its history look it up for fuck sake. Norman churches everywhere in Sicily...

Yeah they do the same with Spain. Muslims we're obviously good bois who din do nuffin

spreading hollywood memes like a good goy.
>Geneticists agree that no migrations other than the Greek and Balkan settlement in Southern Italy and Sicily had any substantial biological impact on Italians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
Arabs left negligible traces in Sicily.

Shhh we are Arabs n shiet

Not this goy shlomo.

Hautevilles were Norman, not Nordic. There's a big difference. Normans were pretty much French at that point. They do have their origin in Denmark and Norway, but they very soon converted to Christianity and took French wives etc., so Normans were practically French.

God damn: bread and circuses must have absolutely trashed South Italian and Balkan IQ, then.

(((geneticists)))

My IQ is 94 fuck off

Nope.

>No worst Korean gf

No it was the Sardinian Kingdom stealing all our gold

>having gold equals IQ
What is West Africa?