ESTONIA:
Estonian PM to meet with Merkel and Macron

baltictimes.com/estonian_pm_to_meet_with_merkel_and_macron/

LATVIA:
NATO chief Stoltenberg to visit Latvia next Monday

baltictimes.com/nato_chief_stoltenberg_to_visit_latvia_next_monday/

FINLAND
Ruling parliamentary groups to continue talks over alcohol law reform

helsinkitimes.fi/finland/finland-news/politics/14828-ruling-parliamentary-groups-to-continue-talks-over-alcohol-law-reform.html

LITHUANIA:
Lithuanian Foreign Minister's spokeswoman fined for failing to obey police orders

baltictimes.com/lithuanian_formin_s_spokeswoman_fined_for_failing_to_obey_police_orders/

FOLK:
LATVIA
youtube.com/watch?v=ItOGZC5CyVQ
ESTONIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=zy5f2pHPWA0
FILNAND:
youtube.com/watch?v=BqJ7bUzyCXA
LITHUANIA:
youtube.com/watch?v=W_pFPSdz82U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kKV1XJDu1SY
focus.de/politik/videos/eu-abgeordnete-keller-fluechtlingsgruppen-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln_id_7260446.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hello

Hello mate, how are you?

a bit tired, just returned. Gonna go eat now, bye

Finland, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania must be RUSSIAN again.

You aren't wrong Ivan.

Ugly borders...

>Latvian empire

this map is false

This is literally the only opinion Ivan can have in their free speech system.

Please shill under this hashtag #NoRefugeesInBaltics

Preaty acurate actualy.

>youtu.be/kKV1XJDu1SY

be careful of what you are saying here, you are our hostages.

Hello what is happenings here??

How does baldicks sbend midsummer? :D

#POLAN MASTER RACE

Estonia is majority R1a
Lithuania is majority R1a
Croatia is majority L2a
Moldova is majority R1a
Romania is not majority l2a but its equal to r1a

Hello my baltic friends, soon i will go to croatia, what are general does and donts and giant taboos?

>baltics
>croatia
fucking lel

I live in north east Latvia and small town, there are no happening allmost all year here, but it apears that one afgani refugee from France came here and fucked one girl here now she is waiting a baby, her parents got so mad they are not alowing him to meet her or even come close, he now lives here, it happened in nearest town to ours btw.Cases like these are rare and i am happy it didn't happen in my town but it was fucking close, first signs of degeneracy are incoming.

Or medits i dont care, theyre all nice white countries. Now answer my question

Bridy gud :DDDDDDDDDD
Wut about You?!!:DDDDDDDD

SVEIKA LDK

Hello Vācieti whats up?

Its balkans but ok
Try to spend less time at Dubrovnik and other major tourist cities because they're expensive and there's way too many tourists there
I recommend going to a town rather than a city if you wanna chill
If you want to party there's shit tons of festivals in zagreb and other major cities
Other than that there's shit tons of stuff to do, can't think of it right now though

wasted
kys slavnigger

W A S T E
A
S
T
E

Ayo hol up
HOL UP
So you wuz sayin
We WUZ FINNS N shit?
We Latvians Wuz More Finnic Then estonianz N shit?
We Wuz White Army N shit
Nigga we beated russia N shit.

I would at least expect any effort from Baltic States
Nasty, but at least you can do something now, I know twitter is fucking gay, but we should do at least something. Maybe if we get enough people some news will report it

Please read my question again Latvia-chan!

I will get mighty drunk, spend time with family and probably do traditional stuff.

i guess

What a waste.
Fuck you.

You sprot fuck

I hate you

Reminder what is going on!
>focus.de/politik/videos/eu-abgeordnete-keller-fluechtlingsgruppen-in-osteuropa-ansiedeln_id_7260446.html
>>In the debate about the European refugee policy, Ska Keller, calls for the settlement of larger refugee groups in eastern Europe. The measure could facilitate the integration of refugees. In a conversation this tuesday, Ska Keller has proposed to send a whole Syrian village to Latvia, for example. "The idea with the Syrian village is a possibility that could be used, for example, if refugees do not want to go alone in a country where there are no refugees." It turned out that people liked to go where their people were already living, as this made integration easier. "The option had to be discussed in spite of the resistance of eastern european countries, if necessary we will force those countries". "The refusal to accept refugees violates EU law", emphasized Keller. The EU commission had recently launched a lawsuit against the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland for violating the EU treaty because they refuse to accept migrants as decided by 2015.

Meme magic is happening here, as for how we spend summer, i will get drunk as fuck in Jāņi, all of country will do their pagan shit.
(Jāņi&Līgo is traditional pagan Latvian celebration and is one of biggest celebrations in all of year, it usualy happens by spending 2 nights or more in woods with your family and or frends, drunking beer, eating chese next to ghuge camp fire, and jumping over it)
Pic related Jāņi&Līgo

Kai atėjote, būdavote priešai, o nežmoniškus žudėme dažnai daugiau mielai negu jūs. Nemirsime lengvai.

Calm the fuck down guys have some picturre of old Riga to calm you down.

Fuck off. Finland is Finnic and Finland is full.

Holy shit, it's double Satan !

Пpибaлти фaшиcти

Shut it down.

Here in Finland, we also like to make huge fires and drink with our families.

>people rather shitpost than do anything
You can at least post in #NoRefugeesInBaltics

Who said we aren't?

I don't have twitter mate.....

Yo, yo, yo, Latvian bros. Do you know which journalists are worth to inform about this? Maybe we can get some clickbait published about this crap. Is Tatjana Zdanoka and Iveta Grigule aware of this?

I just made an gmail account and twitter account, just do it man, its easy

Finland is truely Baltic!

Okay mate.

Thanks man, ask if anything if you need help to figure shit out

I dont know shit someone fill me in on what my haplogroups mean

It basically says that you are 0.9 % human and 99.1 % nigger.

Paternal is Pictish, maternal is Vasconian