Fuck John Oliver

What do you niggers think about John Oliver? I think he's a thundercunt.

PRAISE KEK xDDDD WHOOPIE

Oliver is american => Oliver is fat and dumb subhuman.

lol at how easily triggered you are

I find his brand of humour to be obnoxious. Most of it consists of him asserting his political views in a funny voice.

the current year man is based

Muslims aren't people

Actually muslims are better than americans...

OMG he is so funny and original!!!! I just love me some sexy brits and their super funny comedy!!!1!!!

He is not American.

I think he's genuine, intelligent, not afraid to take risks, and basically an all around good journalist

I don’t think about him, fag.

OMG, I know right?!?! Muslims are so peaceful and get so MUCH hate for ABSOLUTELY no reason at all!

Quiet Russian scum, give me liberty or give me death!

seconded

This is all you need to know about current year man

LOL, So True!! I get all my news from him and Noah WhatsHisFace.

his show is straight up, classical conditioning

pic related

One of the few educated people you have left in America.
He's /ourguy/

hey hivemind

I think his show has a hilarious setup. He's competent, but a tad too informative for satire. He'd be a menacing force if he hosted something more serious, like a political talk show.

Also fuck burgerclaps like you, holy fuck he actually posted a Kekistan flag. I can't believe they would include that even as a joke. I feel like this level of cringe should be a biohazard.

LOL, totally!!! If only he was as smart and nuanced as you!

hey hans, read this.
i want to ruin this show for you, so you will stop being a tremendous faggot that takes john oliver seriously

>Hi it took me a psychology major to decipher satirism
>Wow it influences opinions, isn't that insidious. How dare they

Guys

The last true Germans died in 1945. Disgusting cuck faggot.

It's satire, you amazing dumbfuck. You idiot. That's what satire is: Simple, derisive, bit by bit. It has existed since ancient Greece. It's not evil, you're just paranoid because you can't explain the current political climate without resorting to dumb conspiracy theories like some halfwit clapistani.

Started out funny, but focuses too much on politics and not other current events

his show is boring, repetitive, full of disinfo, and has a huge audience of wet-paper-towel liberals who take his word at face value and regurgitate it to their colleagues to pretend that they are politically informed. you have no idea how stupid and malleable the average american liberal is. shows like this take people who would normally be politically aware and lull them into political submission with a ready made opinion on everything that is based on emotions and not logic. euros always wonder why burgers are stupid. its because shlock like currentyearman gets passed off as intellectual. its a total net loss in political awareness for the whole country.

You're not supposed to even know about him are ya chinko?

Liberal version of Lord Haw Haw

Just another shitty clone of Jon Stewart.

I liked his expose's up until he told Canada not to Vote Harper.
I jus... I just don't get it man. A brit in America telling Canada how to make it's decisions?
Made me wanna pop him like a zit.
Haven't watched him since.
And never thought he was funny. He's Family Guy-Tier Comedy. His jokes are not relevant to the subject matter.
He just goes on and on and then throws one joke in and then goes on again. Just enough to be classified as comedy.

He's that type of liberal comedian who's there to shill a point and prevent arguments from coming up in viewers' minds by getting them to laugh all the time.
Yes, his cunt sees a lot of thunder.

YES YES YES
THIS THIS THIS
It's what I was getting at with my post above.

You're pretending he's some sort of mass manipulating superweapon controlled by the totalitarian cabalist reptiloids, but as I tried to tell you, he's a satirist. It's a normal profession that has existed for thousands of years. His show is as ordinary and harmless as tapwater, you stupid degenerate.

I think he's fine in purely comedic roles.

Just like Nick Offerman though he's insufferable in anything political.

He lives in a gated community far removed from the real world and he unabashedly lies and distorts in order to promote politics that he will never have to deal with the consequences of.

I actually haven't heard much from him lately. Something happened?

Or is Colbert going full autistic so he completely overshadow John Oliver?

I'm wishing for the day that some schizo John Lennons his ass.

You're pretending like media does not effect the subconscious.
It's been experimented with, verified, documented and refined.

DIDD OYUB EXPECGT ANYONE TO DISAGREE WIHT YOU U FUCKIGBN FAGGOT RU JUST QANT$ O ACIRCLEJERK UR WON GAY FUCKIGN OPINIONS ID HAT ERTYOU EI HATE THE SI SFWEBAITRE SO BMUC FUCK CUFKCU FUCK FUCK FUCKF FUC FFIWHITEE PEIEPLE BLACK PEIPEDN NIGGERS MUSLAINSMADDJ JEWS NASIZSI SKEKEKEKEKKEKEKEKEKEKEk KC DKILLLLLLL MEEEEEEEEEE

He's a fucking wanker

Yes, and there's nothing wrong with any of that. Do you want to outlaw persuasion? I don't think you're even remotely aware of the implications. You buggers really need to think out your opinions better, and stop using flags you don't understand.

Bump

YOU'RE A FUCKING WANKERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER WANKER

>CURRENT YEEEAAAR??? 2017???
>ARGUMENT IS COMPLETE.

> Do you want to outlaw persuasion?
How did you infer that?