Brit/pol/ - Unoriginal post edition

>Piers shouts over Tommy in heated debate on GMB
youtube.com/watch?v=Otv9ndN2rcc

>UK opens strong Brexit negotiations by conceding to EU demands immediately
archive.is/AHwwm

>Hammond steps up drive for 'soft' Brexit as he urges phased departure from EU and warns immigration cannot be 'shut down'
archive.is/cI15W

>Vince cable is a candidate for leading the Liberal Democrats
archive.is/mBI0m

>Multiple PMs were warned about the tower block fire risks
archive.is/cGxNj

>Over £200,000 already paid to Grenfell families
archive.is/kf8tq

>Diane Abbott calls for greater monitoring of the internet to crackdown on far right extremism
archive.is/rmpgB

>Man ploughs van into crowd of Muslims close to Muslim Welfare House in Finsbury Park, 9 injured, 1 dead although unconfirmed if it was as a result of the attack
archive.is/BWU6p

>Darren Osborne's family in shock after the attack
archive.is/Ct7to

>"It's a shame they don't hire out tanks" - Son of van hire boss whose van used in the attack
archive.is/y2Ihf

>Man attempts to attack officer with steel gate in paddington
archive.is/C3N80

>Car "deliberately" hits police vehicle in Paris
archive.is/NbHbA

>Migrants cause death of a van driver with makeshift roadblock
archive.is/IBBJV

>Tommy Robinson not under investigation for hate preaching
archive.is/WzEhP

>Reminder that anything can be reported as a hate crime against Muslims, don't believe the lies
archive.is/aMSXT
archive.is/FcjyJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho
youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg
archive.fo/eFbdZ
youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo
pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC
youtube.com/watch?v=imWOQ6xx6lA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BRITAIN IN FLAMES

PREPARE TO PERISH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HAHA TORY SCUM BEAT THE FUCK OUT

Reminder to filter all tripfags

>"Yes... Yes... So you're sure he was under the influence of Marijuana? Excellent!"

Watching the royal Ascot with a bottle of prosecco

Anti-Blackpills
youtube.com/watch?v=3lnMFSlSkho

youtube.com/watch?v=8wNMgxQFZpg

Just watched the Tommy on GMB video, I think he put up a fair fight to be honest, the way Piers was talking about him mistreating the quran you would think he made an oragami swastika out of one of it's pages.

If you can get enthused by these things then you're not blackpilled.

Apparently he was on medication, and was probably actually mental, but you wont here that in the msm

>"THEY DREW FIRST BLOOD, NOT ME!"

The Tripcunt is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a narcissist, egomaniac, arsehole, attention seeker, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But tell people to filter his tripcode and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
You can stop tripfags by simply not responding to them ever. You can hide and filter tripcodes by going to the [SETTINGS] link at the bottom of the page and adding their tripcode to the FILTER option. BE SURE TO HIDE POST STUBS.

This will improve your experience here tenfold - as it has done mine.
TRIPCODES TO ADD TO THE FILTER LIST!
!!sD6h8LgcbfU
!!QzsVseG+8V9
!!hf1gYlduTsB
!!sD0UmouIGCJ
!!spag5sNh5f7
!!pe/WI0WvgxN
!!XKy4PC1RH+2
!khan0DfcYs
!mweAve86e6
!xi8/JKFwzo
!!ThhQM/i4Nz8
!I6NTH72U2IX
!!FJ60XUrqjrt
!!1g9WUtblos
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!2n6HRZ4KjiF
!5pkhWnNeCo
!!03sSxJ9cqcI
!!seGTL0R3Pm0
!!hn7ASgIZ1vE
!!Mpz12hyftwG
!!nXiB6ED9Yjj

Piers obvious knows so much about the Koran. I mean he spent his whole life around Muslims and researching it, right?

Eventually we'll all go insane.

>op pic

Fucking shitskin sandnigger.

Not even close to being the same guy.
Who is buying this?

Comfy thunderstorms tomorrow.

YOUSORO SENPAIS...

Thunder storms at the end of the week.

Do you think Peter and Christopher tasted each other's semen in their youth?

I find it fucking hilarious that Brits are so quick to call commonwealth heroes "British" (like Jackie Stewart) but even quicker to call wrongdoers (like this Osbourne guy) "Welsh" to craft a narrative (to normies who don't understand the commonwealth) that Brits aren't the bad ones.

You guys did the same thing in Northern Ireland too kek

Video was removed :(

Lucky! All I get is a bit of light rain next monday

If Boris Johnson loses his seat, I'll show my arse in Burtons window, there isn't a working-class person for miles.

tunnocks teacakes desu

>there's a horse called Churchill in the royal Ascot

Brittania intensifies

I understand your point but this is fairly random.

>Churchill

>[Britain is still in the top ten countries] only because it counts its debts as wealth, and the real big countries are too polite to chuck us off the various top tables. Nostalgia.
Jesus, Pete.

>country is racially demolished in front of you

>AT LEAST I HAVE MY TEA CAKE JEW

>Churchill

Isn't that how all banks create wealth?

What enthused me most about Kai's video was the audience cheering and whooping when he talked about lynching intellectuals and committing atrocities, I've never heard anything quite like it.

(Hi GCHQ)

Cute lads on my course lads, will be spending next week away in a cottage with her and the rest of the group. She wasn't repulsed by the sight of me so that's alright.
I also held not one, but TWO girls' hands today, by their choice.

Lass*

I think Piers was worried he was going to start tearing it up, the way he was saying "Put-the-book-DOWN"

>Cute lads
I too like cute boys!

>bragging about being a poof

Neck yourself.

Kek, he does look like him

Course you meant lass

Yeah it's too late. We all know you're talking about a girl (male).

how do we stop anglo meme spreading?

Before its too late, before nobody realises that Islam is the problem and not the ARYANS?

I fixed my mistake

there is nothing wrong with selling out your country for a teacake

>666077

I think this is a message.

>Cute lads on my course

FIRST FOR HITLER DID NOTHING WRONG

> Anti-Muslim hate crime surges after Manchester and London Bridge attacks
>Police record fivefold rise in Islamophobic attacks after arena bombing, with spike in London before Finsbury Park attack

archive.fo/eFbdZ

I hope you're happy Sup Forums you fucking islamophobic hate preachers.

>wrongdoers (like this Osbourne guy)
You do know where you are posting?

She's not. She's female by birth too (had to say for medical information).

It's all too late, we know you like it up the bum.

Not to bad here on the coast, humidity will probably hit 80% later on.

Next few days we're getting rain, sure the flowers will love that, hopefully get some nice thunder too

>The country is more important than cakes
Autism

can't find another upload of it sorry, only made this thread because nobody else was, just copied my thread from this morning without checking it, added a link about hammond that someone wanted to add in.

>>there's a horse called Churchill in the royal Ascot
There's a horse called Dumb Fat Fucker Destroyed The Empire For Jewish Skekels in the Royal Ascot.

What's with the anti Churchill sentiment on here? He was a hero like Nelson or Wellington. We'd all be speaking German if it weren't for him.

The worst part is there IS a fag lad there who wants to be a girl. He's such a poofter I can't talk to him without cringing.

And THIS is why you shouldn't use a tripcode

saved

FEMINISM?

>HAIRY CUNTS

youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Does anyone else feel delerious in this heat? I was in the sun all day and started feeling sick and angsty as fuck.

Lads I need to talk.

So now that my little brother's moved out of the house, my dad's got the place all to himself. He's 59, I'm 32. He's wanting to gut the dusty shithole and move into a comfy pensioner's home, he's asked me to come help him clear out the loft and get a skip around.

Is this for the best? I personally think he deserves to live the rest of his life in peace but he bought the house back in 1979.

There's always some spanner in school courses. Nothing new with this 21st century degeneracy.

If you had posted that typo with a tripcode on, you'd have been relentlessly bullied, whereas now you'll only get bullied until the end of the thread.

Can we convince people that homosexuality is a Islamophobic

You make any contact with your head of sixth form or whatever yet?

and 9 out of 10 of those crimes are posts on facebook.

>139 incidents reported to Tell Mama, the group recording Islamophobic crimes, compared to 25 incidents the previous week
Literally fucking nothing

Auscunt here, Are brits really that fucking mad? Are you actually going to start fighting you government?

pastebin.com/nhTNFfMC

Guide for Non-Brit posters

I don't even know his real name, just his chosen name.
EVERYONE but me addresses it as "her" whereas I don't address it at all.

Alri, cheers

Tripfags deserve to be relentlessly bullied

Fuck off yank.

Speaking German is a bad thing?

I'd rather be speaking German right now than be some Saracens cock sleeve.
When faced with living under sharia or under the reich, the latter seems way more appealing.

>Are you actually going to start fighting you government?
lol no, we're gonna commit hate crimes against muslims, obvs

>every interview on Sky News and BBC
>LET ME JUST START BY PAYING TRIBUTE TO THE VICTIMS OF THE HORRIFIC ATTACK AT FINSBURY PARK

It seems they are all blocked by ITV.

"blocked it on copyright grounds"

Owen Jones is such a poofter. He looks like an annoying 13 year old boy on ritalin

And accidentally posting that they fancy lads would be good material

>no facial hair

Does he still get ID'd?

I remember back in my college days some gender bender wanted to be called 'Owen'. Out of all the names it could have chosen..

Fuckin hell Ed's already bringing the bantz

>Hilarious crybaby remainer has hissy fit calls Mummy racist in meltdown on Ed Miliband show

youtube.com/watch?v=imWOQ6xx6lA

JUST SAW THE MOVIE "CHURCHILL" 2017
>I WAS IN THE BIG CITY AND THOUGHT IT WAS TIME TO VISIT MY FAVOURITE 'ART DECO' INDEPENDENT CINEMA - IT WAS ALSO $10TUESDAY SO ALL GOOD, I GOT THE 'POPCORN+SMALL PEPSI+BOYSENBERRY CHOCTOP' COMBO, NICE, ...

ANYWAY TOP MOVIE FOR THE NON-AMATEUR, SHOWED WINNY IN THE 3 DAYS BEFORE D-DAY AND THE TRAVAILS HE ENCOUNTERED AS A MAN SENDING 250K YOUNG LADS TO THEIR POSSIBLE DEATH, ...

THIS MOVIE IS AN:
>t. OLD SQUAD RECOMMENDED (PAY FOR IT) MOVIE WATCH.

He won't get a nice end to his life if he is in the bog standard council elderly homes. If he is in a privately funded one, then yeah, you go ahead and put him in there. Some of them are real fucking nice by anyone's standards.

But I can speak German, I did A-level.

You fuck off. I am going to enjoy Brit/pol/ till May bans you from Sup Forums.

Nope. But I'm like 90% sure it doesn't matter. I have my place confirmed at uni anyway, so failing my exams is fine. I hope.

Correct.

He gets preyed on by paedophiles

>Saracens cock sleeve.
Now now... Hold on. Where would one sign up for this?

Who else showering 3 times a day just to get rid of all that sweat?

not surprising, I should have downloaded it and made a mirror, the equivalent of me bothering to go through all those links and archive them so the bot wouldn't scold me for it. Oh well, lesson learnt.

Maybe try not posting it lad

No they're conditional you nob.

Bender

They're the eternal enemy.

When you say a comfy pensioner's home, you mean some sort of flat? My parents did that, sold up and moved to the seaside. The death rate in their building is like the Black Hole of Calcutta.

can you at least not post Ben Garrison, all of his comics are incredibly basic and cringeworthy

No, we only care about teacakes and memes which portray whites as evil in these threads.