128 Y.O. HITLER & NAZI TREASURE

>BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS
>BREAKING NEWS

sputniknews.com/latam/201706201054798602-argentina-hitler-nazi-treasure/

>After only having a shitty article from a shitty website, now Sputnik has released an article about this.
Is all of this coincidence?

Other urls found in this thread:

worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people
clarin.com/sociedad/mayor-coleccion-objetos-nazis-hallada-argentina_0_SJgUs5I7W.html
hd.clarin.com/post/162047255564/buenos-aires-detalle-de-algunas-de-las-piezas-con
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I just saw it on the news.
Probably a bunch of shit brought over in a crate of personal belongings from a mid-ranking officer harboured by the Argentinean government.

>"Sometimes, he would forget who I was and where he was. He looked like he was in trance, and he would start talking about Jews and demons. Then he'd come back to normal," she said.

If this isn't the best description of a Sup Forums user I don't know what is.

If it turns out by some crazy miracle that really is a 128 yo Hitler there, the rise of nazism would 100 fold lol.

So then whatever happened to Eva Braun? Is that who's skull the Russians found in the bunker?

We'll never know what was found in that bunker.

Yea I kinda get that way sometimes. It can be hard to stop once you get rolling on the topic.

Imagine if Hitler was 128 years old and STILL FUCKING ALIVE.
i wish i could turn back time so we could try again

Since when is it illegal collect historically significant antiques?

Interesting an all but you should probably check the catalog before posting. We already have a thread on this.

whose*

>No pic of the man
Fake as fuck

ITS TURE!!!!!

The guy claiming to be uncle Adolf is probably blatantly around 25 years old.

This is old guys WTF
worldnewsdailyreport.com/argentina-128-year-old-man-claims-he-is-adolf-hitler/

Ignoring the Hitler factor, the fact that's he's 128 would make him the world's oldest living person, ever.
And add something like 10 years to the oldest living man to live

If a regular man said he was 128, it'd be huge. The fact that's he's also Der Fuhrer makes it ridiculously improbable.

superior genetics.

Adolf Hitler is the oldest living human ever. Imagine how btfo the heebs would feel.

WOW

Those are legit Nazi artifacts... if Hitler is still alive, I wonder what he thinks of Trump

You mean Jewish genetics?
Was Hitler just eliminated the competition?

ww2 was fought to destroy europeans and establish a jew state that is all. thanks jews. you fucks.

>128 Y.O.
wat

Those were hate antiques

OH FUCK

>Illegal historic artifacts
What is the world coming to

O H S H I -

That stuff belongs in a museum

See this pic Sup Forums
Notice anything?
Inb4 white man

holy fucking shit, no way

Damn right

>Since when is it illegal collect historically significant antiques?
yeah, this bothers me. I have a WW2 RAF greatcoat and I keep a nazi coin in the pocket becuase I like it that way. it's history. you don't get to censor that.

oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Straight up ISIS shit.

>Adolfo Hitler is the oldest person to live in all of human history

My almonds are activating

Mother Fucking Hitler being not only alive, but the oldest mother fucker on the planet, would be the BIGGEST FUCK YOU in human history, and thereby prove supernatural forces by sheer improbability.

Only question is, was it God, Satan, or Odin that did it?

We wuz Egyptians

KEK IS LITERALLY THE AVATAR OF HITLER

Literally an unclean animal. Oy vey.

>FOLLOW YOUR LEADER

>...

>INTO THE NEXT CENTURY

I think locking him up in a glass cage would not be humane treatment.

oh.... shit

>Authorities
He's been arrested?

shut it the fuck down

Thats a loss for him, he would've gotten to see the degradation of society as a whole and his beautiful masterpiece of a country turned into an immigration safehouse

>his wife says he mentioned nothing of hitler until 2015 when dementia started to set in

If anything this helps his case. Dementia is all about the short term memory. Let's say he is Hitler, and he's been hiding from the world all this time. If he's becoming demented in his (incredibly) old age, then it would only make sense that he would forget the persona before his actual self

It was his own willpower that did it. Hitler wanted to spread the knowledge of Vril so we could follow him into the new millennium as ubermensch. He wanted all people to willingly better themselves to supernatural levels. He wanted nationalism to be a truism and it would lead to greatness. Its why modern day lefties want to "punch nazis" 80 years later. His greatness reverberated thru the ages for a reason.

Because if (((they))) don't censor history which casts (((them))) in a bad light then people will catch on

Hitler being alive would practically be divine providence.

If ever confirmed and then taken back to the EU for trial, expect all hell to break lose.

That man is not 128.

True, dementia patients often have no trouble recalling events from their early life but have great difficulty remembering yesterday. Interesting insight.

When is New Swabia going to be disclosed?

Oh god. Tell me about it, it's why I had to stop drinking.

The oldest man is 113. The oldest ever was 116.

Impossible indeed

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_verified_oldest_people

The mouth is spot on, I don't know enough about aging to know if the rest matches up.

kek

INb4 the jews demand the art peaces get sold off and 80% of profit is donated to holocaust museums.

>Illegal to have Nazi memorabilia and antiques because kikes made selling them illegal around the globe
I can feel the rage boiling up. Filthy hooked noses getting in the way of collecting history. God fuck them I swear. I would be more than happy to buy some of that collection but it seems everywhere but the US as far as I can tell have a huge nose sniffing through all sales at auctions to tell if it's Nazi or not.

Nazi science was ruthless and inhumane.
They would be willing to peruse avenues of research considered unethical everywhere else. It's not unrealistic to say that they created some way of preserving vitality

I wish this was real so much. We will have to wait for his book in September

its not true but i wish it was
give him back

clarin.com/sociedad/mayor-coleccion-objetos-nazis-hallada-argentina_0_SJgUs5I7W.html

Clarin MIENTE!

>sputniknews

>"I've been blamed for a lot of crimes I've never committed. Because of that, I've had to spend more than half of my life hiding from Jews, so I've had my punishment already. I've been depicted as a bad guy only because we lost the war. When people read my side of the story, it will change the way the perceive me," Guntherberg/Hitler said.

Yes, it's real, I can't post pictures right now because I am not at home, but long story short, the guy told me what was going to happen with Trump before he was even a candidate

fuuuuck i want those nazi calipers. I wonder if the sized any craniums sent to the ovens.

Gay

back to digging streets nigger

It's not illegal in Germany.
Antique traders and auctioneers sell it all the time.
I don't know what weird regulation Argentina has.

elaborate or joda te, baboso

Oh... OH SHIT!

that key unlocks the entrance to new swabia

That's a surprise considering how much they seem to hate themselves.

can't be, women have different skeletal structure

PRAISE

Look at the heebs now:
>Israel is basically Nazi kikes
>Now develops the same tech Nazi Germany was known best for (military fighter jets)
>Use DNA to make sure the kikes are real kikes
>Outlaws miscegenation
They got BTFO so hard by Germany they now try to emulate them

Too bad Germans have a natural lifespan of like 60 max Hitler would never have made it to 128.

Also, Hitler left Argentina and went to Colombia before all traces of him we're gone

Wait that's not normal behavior?

wow

DELETE THIS

RIGHT

NOW

>t. Adolfo Hitlero

PS know any good German Shepherd breeders in Argentina?

He's been claiming that he's Hitler for many years, so a group of neo-Nazis went on a expedition to talk to him, we had an interview and the man is absolutely bonkers, but he's probably Adolf himself or he knows every fucking thing with scary details, and we always tried to keep it secret because a) people won't believe it and b) if it's real, we don't want the jew hunters to get the prize, but apparently now they did and he's going to be extradited to Israel

Died of embolism on the way in a submarine with Hitler to Argentina, or she was with Hitler in Colombia. FBI had conflicting stories

Right, which is what the reported skull-fragment found in the bunker wound up being despite initial claims of it being his.
>commies find skull
>"we got 'im boys!"
>examine it closer
>realize it's female
>quiet down about having found Hitler

hd.clarin.com/post/162047255564/buenos-aires-detalle-de-algunas-de-las-piezas-con

Why the hell is Argentina so connected with the nazis?

White paradise in a spic shithole continent.

god damn that would look so good on my desk

He's calling Eva a tranny user.

Yes, you can buy or sell items of historical value.
Making new items with swastikas for example and selling them would be illegal. But an item from the time can be sold and bought, you're probably not allowed to wear or show it in public though.

we're in for it now scoob

t. never been to Argentina

Used to provide resource during the war.

>illegal historical artefacts

Come on now.

I knew he would return to save us.

Except his persona is fucking 70 years old.

>now they did and he's going to be extradited to Israel
?
It's officially not proven that he is Hitler and Israel hasn't said a thing about the whole issue.