What do you think about Ann Coulter? Talk about her

What do you think about Ann Coulter? Talk about her.

I created one thread about her yesterday, but it died too soon. So I wanna see more opinions on her.

Looks like a skeleton but her law is good

She's better than Trump on the issues tbqh

She's a character assassin. A female bully.

Used to be a typical conservacuck with based tendencies. She got into the anti-immigrationist movement and now I think she's full on 1488 just undercover. Her articles go out on vdare and she hangs out with Brimelow, Derbyshire, Taylor, and Sailer. She's 100% redpilled on race realism and is an immigration hawk now, and no longer a warhawk like she was during the Bush years. The JQ? She probably recognizes their hypocrisy but she plays it well.

She also supports white sharia. Ann is fucking awesome.

>while taking black cock

She holds Trump to a standard which is why nu-Sup Forums hates her

It's sad she never had kids and has almost definitely missed her chance. Would gladly wife.

Republicans and democrats are two sides of the same international "neo" coin.

I like her. She's solid. Stays on point and doesn't get intimidated. Strong Based Right Wing Lady.
However, I got her book "Godless: The Church of Liberalism" and man, I just couldn't.
Maybe it's because I'm already far right that I didn't need anymore promting, I don't know. I can't quite put my finger on what it was that turned me off about her writing style.
A little too much it was.
And also, I'm an Atheist, and I thought the book was going to argue the case that the Godless left has used Political Ideology to replace Religion.
It's something they're devoted too and fight for and makes them feel righteous and good and there's a community kind of like a Church.
But it wasn't that at all. It was pretty weak actually.

Ann Coulter is the ultimate tsundere.

Man-faced crypto-liberal coal burner. Self-evidently fake imho. Just watch her body language in any interview. IMakes a good living from it too. So plus points for grasping cynicism.p

I like her. I'm surprised she never married and had children. Even though she's a skeletore she's still like 6'. Would probably have made some great kids.

She’s simply an entertainer for a right wing audience. She thinks she is a voice for something correct but most of us are not interested because of the inherent cruelty and racism she spouts which are not funny.

>crypto liberal
top zozzle

Like her overall. She's a bit of an attention whore and she makes a lot of decent points but makes them in a way that will have maximum retaliation. Basically, she's just a book salesmen but can be quite charming.

>muh racism
welp, the flag checks out

>Just watch her body language in any interview.

Explain.

She's dumb.

She's based as fuck. Read her last book. She destroys Republican cucks more than the liberal faggots.
Her strong suit is gong into liberal bastions like Bill Maher or universities and dismantling liberal talking points in real time.

She has her finger on the pulse of based America more than any other writer.

Also, she would be one hell off a romp in bed. Instinctually, I can just tell. Her confidence, demeanor, not afraid to be a woman, and let the man be a man.

That's a recipe for great great sex.

Why do all these threads asking how Sup Forums feels about X always seem very unauthentic. Anyways she's one of the few people on the right capable of debating quite well but she has too much stigma around her for anything meaningful other than either taking out certain individuals or tackling touchy subjects.

>it died too soon

wrong. When talking about that insufferable shit bag the phrase "died too soon" is never applicable.

right now would not be soon enough.

Literally a shill. She only cares about money and will go wherever the money and controversy lie.

women don't belong in politics besides she is a childless coalburner fuck that witch cunt

One of the smartest conservative voices out there, but it should be noted she's unmarried and childless and is a self-professed lover of dark men.

She must suck big black cock and handle nonwhite semen in her pussy

She is a shill or not?

Discuss.

I was fairly impressed with Anne. She called Trump's victory ages ago, and she was pro-Trump, yet when Trump got of track in some ways, like skimping on the wall and fucking with Syria, she really got pissed and pointed it out.

That's a sign she has political principals and is not a mindless partisan zombie like many political commentators. Even if you hate her, she hold to principal rather than a single candidate.

a piece of shit
why is nazbol worse than communism?

>. I'm surprised she never married and had children.

I am almost 100% sure she has a genetic disorder that prevents pregnancy (it also makes her look like manny Ann). See: Jamie Lee Curtiss.

Ever read Ann's post 9/11 article. What a firebrand. Love that chick.

see

I wanna hit it from behind