Splash Another one

US shoots down Iranian drone in Syria

foxnews.com/world/2017/06/20/breaking-us-shoots-down-iranian-drone-in-syria.html

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/393219-us-aircraft-drone-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well that was rude of them.

>foxnews

Fuck off american subhumans. PUTIN IS GOD. TRUMP IS SUBHUMAN>

user, please, no need to be rude.

Trump is too dumb and corrupted and Putin is too corrupted.

rt.com/usa/393219-us-aircraft-drone-syria/

It was a barrel bomb

It's just a drone
Not even a minor happening

There is a line and you crossed it. Remember that line exists. This isn't Obama we're talking about.

Your god needs a high chair to reach the dinner table.

Despite the shop, Putin still is a shrimp compared to average Russian hero, Malkin.

ROFL. Trump is our pussy.

Didn't (((Trump))) gave complete control of army to military complex?

Are you believing liberal state news? I thought you Russians were better than that.

what did you expect, USA lives literally on raping and bombing other countries. their spending on military is more than the rest of world combined

Don't buy into the hype you stupid mongrel cunt.

You might not exactly be "white" but youre God damn close enough.

I will NEVER fight in a war against white men.

We've already lost so many from our previous confrontations, and I refuse to be a part of the kike machine.

Wouldn't mind a battle with the gooks though

Here come the edgy armchair generals from t_d (or /ptg/, same thing)...

Americans aren't white. You are all black, dumb and fat.
Kill americans = save white people.

He gave complete control to Mad Dog Mattis. Not someone you should take lightly.

Putin is short but he's one of few men in the world who should actually be feared.

I believe to MY GOD PUTIN. Putin told me that Trump is our pussy.

Ehm... what did I just read?

It wasn't edgy. The line is a matter of fact. Putin knows it. Assad knows it. Now the Iranians know it. They're poking to see how far they can get away with.

He may say what he wants but it doesn't show on the world stage.

You just can't wait to start some shit in Syria. You are in no position to impose any conditions on anyone, since you are not even legally there.
P.S.: go back to Donald

i agree we shouldn't be there, but if you think the US couldn't impose complete air superiority over syria within a week you're insane.

WW3 will never happen. Russia will never attack us and we will never attack Russia. The best chance you have at some type of real conflict between the US and Russia would be in the middle east but it will never move past wars of resource in other nations.

Can u stop
Hurting my feelings

We will easily crush american subhumans.... SOON.

if we went into ground combat on your home turf probably, but we aint that stupid ya vodka soaked bear fucker.

>trump voodoo dolls
How will d'rloomph EVER recover?

The Iranians aren't even whining about it. You'd expect like they'd cry bloody murder about this like it's the end of the world. Are they embarrassed?

Nice threats, granddad.

Defeating the US is impossible friend. Invading us is a suicide mission and we have the strongest navy ever assembled in the history of the world. Short of a nuclear suicide pact there's no way to conquer us.

AMERICA NEEDS TO BE NUKED LIKE YOUROSHIMA DID to save the planet

and its not funny

but youre corruption and degeneracy makes you too degenerate to even be a country

>AMERICA NEEDS TO BE NUKED LIKE YOUROSHIMA DID to save the planet

We have a nuclear aresnal large enough to blanket every major city in the world.

Shooting them down is easy. Iran hacjed a us drone in the air and captured it, and then reverse engineered it. Lmao

They're just not whiney cucks like the triggered Americans

>but youre corruption and degeneracy makes you too degenerate to even be a country

It doesn't matter what you think of our culture. At the end of the day all that matters is military might. And as of right now no single country could defeat us. It would take a coalition of strong countries, and seeing as we've befriended/allied with most of the strongest countries in the world that's never happening.

Don't forget that you are subhumans.
1 russian soldier = 1000 americans soldier.
1 russian pilot = 1000 american pilots.

I'm fine with being subhuman if it means being the strongest country on earth and dictating basically everything. Have fun with your dictatorship.

True tbqh

That's the casualty ratio during a war involving Russia, right? 1,000 casualties per 1 enemy killed?

youre country is nothing, who cares if you have most planes and most whatever military stuff nuclear weapons are the line and as long as other countryes beside usa has them you cant do shit all you can do is talk

stupid american redneck, get cucked whiteboy

He signed off to Mattis. The man is a genius AND a warmonger so seriously don't fuck around. This guy would throw us into a serious confrontation between our countries in a heartbeat and, really, that's not gonna play out well for either of us as you and I both know.

Trump is reviving the 4D chessboard. By fighting Isis' battles for them we bring them each day closer to defeat.

> strongest
You are shithole.

Mattis can control troops numbers deployed now.