Tommy Robinson's destruction of Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain has been scrubbed from YouTube...

Tommy Robinson's destruction of Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain has been scrubbed from YouTube. Fortunately I still had it open in a tab. It's now on LiveLeak. Enjoy, Islamophobes.

liveleak.com/view?i=5c5_1497971884

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfcuPSJArE
youtube.com/watch?v=4hwkhM041ig
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the way they defend the muslims
the west is done if we don't go after traitors,

They can't attack Muslims otherwise the government will crucify them so like a weakling that bashes his wife after a bad day at work they vent their frustrations and inadequacies on Tommy Robinson instead. Truly disgusting to see such cowardice from the so called elite of society, they need to be thoroughly cleaned out i doubt there is much to salvage.

thanks OP

>hate & segregation is bad

Why is he such a cuck? We don't want to integrate niggers and muslims. They must leave or die.

Piers got absolutely BTFO, the nervousness in his voice when Tommy brought out the Koran and quoted Gladstone, that didn't go how they wanted it to go at all hence them cutting it off.

Based.

God damn this is fucking infuriating to watch.
They're terrified of FACTUAL STATEMENTS being presented on TV. To quite the lady speaking to Tommy: "you need to stop talking" - Pretty much sums up their approach.

quote*

The two Anglo hosts fill me with incredible rage. They have betrayed their own people.

everyone in media is a good goy or a jew user they get paid handsomely for their treason until one day they dont

>5' 7"
oh god i like islam but i don't want to shit on someone shorter than me

Good job, had this in my watch laters but it disappeared

>you need to stop talking
Or else is the next step to that
Which is why we need to keep talking to make their oppression evident
They have relied on people bowing down to that simple order "shut up" like slaves for decades

bumping while watching

They tried so hard to not let him get a word in, you cant question a faith !!! unless its christians and then you can force them to like gays and have female priest

>implying Piers isn't pushing the overton window to the right

this faggot did this in the states as well. i'm willing to believe he's putting on an act, otherwise they would never have allowed Tommy on the broadcast. I bet Piers pushed for him to be on.

aaaand downloaded and re-upped to 15 different webhosts.

Tommy Robinson is a literal cryptokike who changed his slimey semetic name and he's also a self professed zionist.

You rebel media Jews need to get off,Sup Forums
I can see you, Jay

Or Piers is just an insufferable faggot

ma nigga

Fuck off. We like piers morgan, he MAGA now.

Rebel News is bad but Tommy is are guy

Thick-arsed Tommy Robinson is the biggest cuck in the British Far Right. Embarrassing to see him on there, self-destructing. We're trying to move FORWARD for fucksake.

Anyone who says Piers Morgan is on our side is a massive fucking faggot

Reminds me a lot of the media from V for Vendetta

oh no that's the film with the gay guy fawkesmasks opleaseddon't flame me

No he isnt. Do some research and take that flag off, you dont deserve it

> that haircut
what the fuck is this? Is he trying to copy richard spencer?

Shut the fuck up faggot you're not a true american. Anyone on Trump's side is on OUR side. But not you're nigger loving side.

>FORWARD
>the place I want to go is better because I call it FORWARD

kys libcuck

Piers gets rekt any time they bring a semi-reasonable human on the show. What an absolute moron he is

>implying Tommy is far right

Get the fuck out

>kys libcuck
>says the guy that voted for Hillary
I'm sorry did your candidate losing hurt your feewees?

Stating facts and truth has now become "inflammatory". If the truth hurts it must be confronted, not swept under the rug.

Dude, what, Tommy's haircut is nowhere near the thing Spencer's rocking

Shut the fuck up cucknada you guys are the biggest cucks of them all.

Fuck you talking about libcuck? Did I trigger you?

I believe that the majority of whites in the UK are suffering from an extreme form of Stockholm syndrome. They have been compromised to the point where they will virtue signal while they're cowering under tables during an Islamic terror attack.

He's not on "our side", but he's far more red pilled than he was a few years ago.

Prove you're not a kike, D&C shill faggot

You are here from r/theDonald and think that Sup Forums is just a meme. You most likely voted for Hillary. No, we actually hate niggers like you and REAL Trump supporters can you sniff you out a mile away.
>libcuck
Haha yeah I bet you think you fit in real well. Dumbass.

>constant interruptions

Stephen "tommy robinson" Lennon Cohen.

No he isn't, he's an annoying homo

lol, ok libcuck

WHY DOES PIERS MORGAN SPEAK SO FUCKING SLOWLY? JESUS CHRIST.

That look on Piers's face when he starts waving the Quran around as if it's a loaded handgun.
>"OH FUCK HE'S GOT A QURAN WE'RE GONNA GET FUCKIN BOMBED"
>TOMMY SHOW THE QURAN SOME RESPECT

>lol I post memes instead of advancing the white race
Neck yourself retard.

You talk like you're intending to screenshot your own posts for your tumblr blog on the evil Sup Forums nazis.

lmao christ. it's a yell fest

>shitposting on Sup Forums is advancing the white race

I downloaded it, wasn't sure why but it seemed like the right thing at the time

I don't get Piers. Sometimes he says things that are very redpilled, but other times he comes across as a complete cuck.

He's like a British version of Bill Maher in that respect.

Man, watching this again, it really gets good after 15:20 or so. Morgan is just so desperate to tell as many lies as he can about Robinson. It's clear that he lost, and he's desperate, and just flinging as much shit as he can, hoping some will stick, trying to use what he thinks is his calm, authoritative, upper-class accent to drown Robinson out. It's hard to believe how baldly desperate this guy is being. What a scumbag.

Piers talks so slow the other guy doesnt get any time to speak. Its very annoying

piers is in whoevers side he thinks is watching
He is a snake and with slither all across the pollitical spectrum for a couple of quid

>tumblr blog
I didn't even know what tumblr was until you redditors came here shilling that shit. Kill yourself faggot.
No. Posting on Sup Forums thoughtfully is advancing the white race. That's what it was created for. We come up with plans for the future and political ideologies. You just browse the KEK threads dumbass.

I actually had a similar thought when I heard about this. Morgan is cucked as hell when it comes to the 2nd amendment, but he had some very based (private) tweets about free speech and the travel ban, supporting Trump.
I'm confident that there ARE agents provocateurs among the left, who are deliberately exposing the left's insanity by putting it on display. You know, people like Kurt Eichenwald, acting so outrageously lunatic - though in his case, he most certainly can be counted as a legitimate enemy, ever since he pushed for the arrest of the guy who sent him that gif. Had he let that slide, I would've thought that he might actually be one of us, working to make people disgusted with the left and their approaches and goals.

If he plays both sides he can get shekels from both sides

>Tommy Robinson's destruction of Piers Morgan on Good Morning Britain.

sure thing bud

and meanwhile Robinson is like a fucking auctioneer because he's had to deal with this shit so much

name one achivement by Sup Forums
>inb4 trump
trump won becuase he promised poor people in the rustbelt their jobs back. He still would of won even if Sup Forums didnt exist

>IT'S THE JEWS!!!!
>EVERYBODY IS CONTROLLED OPPOSITION!!!
>WAKE UP, THERE IS NO HOPE!!!
>THE ONLY WAY OUT IS TO KILL YOURSELF!!! BUT EVEN THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT THE JEWS WANT!!!

Fuck off.

>I haven't watched the interview yet
go do your homework kid

Susanna'd get it all right, right in the arsehole

Invite someone on, talks 90% of the time and don't let the person answer lol

yeah he's a level 99 kike at this

i want to fuck susannah!

We're brainwashed from birth. A lot of people would rather die than face their cognitive dissonance

he cant say gas the muslims in the current political climate
If gets people to want to integrate Muslims and when they inevitably dont the public will change their attitudes

wait.. piers is back in the UK..?

does anybody even like him? didn't he leave to the states because no one liked him? now he's back from the states because no one liked him here? how the fuck does this guy get work?

He did well considering the interruptions, didn't let them control the debate.

look at those fucking knees. yuck!

youtube.com/watch?v=YVfcuPSJArE

literally true.

>P..P...PLEASE DONT QUESTION SOMEONE ELSES BELIF IN A MAKE BELIEVE GOD. P...P...PLEASE TOMMY.
>Y...Y...YOU R...RR...ACIST ISLAM..A.A..PHOBIC BB...BIGOT.

Video is on his facebook page.

So sad to see the ignorant not even wake up to him reading a leaflet from a mosque inciting that the west must be killed.

He's an insufferable cunt, of course he'll get work.

I love the fucking irony of faggots who say that shit, meanwhile Piers was going on insulting Christianity in that same interview, as if that is somehow not disrespectful to Christians. All these problem wouldn't exist if we just stop taking in these fucking mudslime rats

I can't wait for the inevitable day when there's some Bataclan-tier attack on London, with Muslims gunning and macheteing people in the streets screaming ALLAH AKBAR at the top of their lungs and a video gets released of some Britcuck fleeing the violence while yelling "DON'T FORGET, MUSLIMS ARE THE REAL VICTIMS HERE!" or something similarly cucked.

I wish these msm leftie cucks would get out of their comfort zone and go on a 2 hours interview where they actually have to answer questions like "what do you about mohammed" instead of deflecting and shit. I bet Piers doesn't even know what the Hadiths are

They already had like fucking 3 terror attacks just this year alone

this, well said user. I don't see this whole thing ending well at all user.

>5ft 8 user
OK you wait until a 6ft 2 saviour comes around. You'll be forcefully converted to Islam by then. Tommy is the man we have and need.

>pushing the oberton zindow
Agree, Trump's victory allowed Piers to shift.
I'd have liked to see Robinson snap back with, I'm pro England to charges of anti muz

ATTACK THE SOURCE
NOT THE SYMPTOMS

None were anything close to bataclan, the media still refuses to report what happened in the hour it took for the police to enter the building.

Tommy kicked pierce morgans ass in that debate....

That was a good feeling.

Despite morgans constant attempts at interrupting tommy in order to control the narrative, tommy stuck to his guns and got the message out.

Well played tom, well played indeed.

islam is ran by 5' 8" manlets tho

That's true, and then shortly after they had the truck of peace on Bastille day

it's on youtube now
youtube.com/watch?v=4hwkhM041ig

It's not hard to guess - while the pussy police were wasting time trying to negotiate, the guys inside were going row to row and room to room finishing off anyone they found.

Its up on his FB page too.

Wow they really let him talk.

In america it would just be a 5 second sound clip and then canned laughter by a fake audience or some shit.

not even the full video, pham.

You can tell how bad piers got beat by their scrambling to remove it from jewtube

What I'm waiting for is a large scale right wing attack, with the lefties screaming to stop all this rightophobia.

Won't happen, though.

No he fucking isn't. He's still a leftist faghag. His opinions are worth less than an Irish shitskinned muslim

The West is truly done if we lose control of Middle Eastern oil, which is why we attempt to force Western values on the Middle East via refugees in order to pacify it.