The patriarchy has been revising history to oppress women who write for the LA times

The patriarchy has been revising history to oppress women who write for the LA times.

the patriarchy has been revising history to oppress women who write for the LA times

latimes.com/business/technology/la-fi-tn-battlefield-20170619-htmlstory.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion
instagram.com/vendelali/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Of for the love of God!

These people will seize on ever single minute example of a woman in combat and claim it justifies their diversity push.

The Women's Battalions of Death were a desperate attempt by the Russian Provisional Government to get anyone they could to defend them from the Bolsheviks. When the October Revolution came, they were disarmed without much of a fight. Some of them later putzed around Southern Russia during the Civil War not doing much.

They were never front line troops and these people are rewriting history.

Wow, I am surprised she doesn't have an afro.

why is she black and bald ?

They arent even trying to hide their communist ways glorifying the fucking commies in this bullshit game expansion.

Because it's the current year.

I think the fact that they're counter-signalling diversity pushes is a small victory, t b h.

One thing that triggers me about this image is the fact that everyone thinks she is black, even after telling everyone that it's just dirt on the person, they still keep saying that she's black, now I'm not sure if it's fucking shills but geez you guys can't be that fucking reddit blind

There were NO women in the Tsarist army. Is that what they are claiming?

I'm wondering when they are going to start the process of suggesting that all Union soldiers were dindus.

Probably after they are done turning WWII into a strictly evil-whites-vs-saintly-blacks race war.

By late in the war Soviets were so desperate they started sending unarmed orphans into combat zones as disposable recon assets.

... that doesn't make it historically accurate to depict 6 year olds fighting on the beaches of Normandy.

It says 'In the name of the Tsar' though?

>“Battlefield” publisher Electronic Arts wasn’t explicitly seeking out female characters to include in its multiplayer mode
Bullshit, I bet their director instructed them to scour historical texts for examples of stronk women. After all, they can't have a game about a conflict that involved nearly 70 million soldiers, nearly all male, be only about men.

These women's shining battlefield glory is:
>Eventually the women pushed past three trenches into German territory, where soldiers discovered a stash of vodka, which the women tried to break before they could be drunk.

I honestly thought they couldn't top putting a dindu on the cover, but now this bullshit?

Surely normies will pick up on this revisionist propaganda?

>You can now burn, gas, clobber, and gun down women.
Fucking BASED

That unironically sounds fun though
Could you imagine recreating the opening from saving private Ryan with 8 year old

Cracking a feminist's skull open with a trench club is fine by me.
Expect lots of "virtual rape" articles in Polygon and Kotaku soon.

>Ordered to go over the top, the soldiers of the war weary men's battalions hesitated. The women, however, decided to go with or without them.

Russian "men" btfo.

Underrated

That's a bullshit. They just wanted to shoehorn women exactly because of "diversity push", "historical accuracy" clearly didn't play any part in their minds at all. The fact that such women battalions existed in Russia is just a happy coincidence for them to insert both Russian Army and women at the same time.

Is that a sheboon Russian? Did Russia have more than a dozen black people at the time of WW1?

I've noticed a disturbing trend: The ridiculous shit we joke about on Sup Forums one year becomes reality in the following year. Either we're uncannily able to predict the future or the feminazis are lurking this board for new ideas.

There weren't any woman battalions in the Tsarist army, though.

Yeah, and then those unarmed orphans raped all German women and killed all the babies.

Rape option available in the DLC

Lately it seems the Memory Hole has gotten wider than Obama's asshole.

When Russians are losing a war they'll throw everything from women to kids to sick old men at the enemy

Let's say for arguments sake there were some women in ww1. How then do they explain having niggers in any army but the US one? They were the only army who used nigs in Europe and even then it was a separate nig battalion

Mohamed pls.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women's_Battalion

>Woman bitching why there were no women in the D-Day scene.
>Not just watching the video and seeing countless mowed down by gunfire

>Women's Battalions were all-female combat units formed after the February Revolution by the Russian Provisional Government
>Russian Provisional Government
Ivan pls

Russian Provisional Government had women's battalions.

Tsarist army never did.

Read the article and the author is a idiot who knows nothing. He called the women's battalion an all female division. He literally doesn't understand the difference between a division and battalion

In the next Call of Duty: WW2 you can now play as a 10YO CHILD in the Waffen SS during the invasion of France because Germans did historically use children in the last desperate defense of Berlin.

That's now how history is made: find the aberation, make it the rule.

forgot pic

This needs to happen.

KITCHEN DLC WHEN

Video game companies sure like pushing that trash, nowadays.

Honestly the thing that gets me about Battlefield 1 is that while holding up these "diverse" characters they don't bother going all the way.

Black guy on the cover? You play as his Regiment for 20 minutes before never seeing them again. In both Single Player and Multiplayer.

They're hack shits who just want the Political Brownie points rather than having the balls to go all the way with it. Instead they pussied out claiming "representation" with one player model of a class.

You've got Black US Soldiers fighting alongside each other (ignoring the historical segregation) African Germans being both infantry and Cavalry, even though at the time of the war only 3 African-German soldiers were in Europe, two of which were musicians. The last was a legitimate soldier brought up as part of an exhibit on the African colonies they had. He was later captured by the French. And the Cavalry of this time period in Europe were snobby bastards at the time. There is no way they'd accept a Black Trooper into their ranks because that was the legitimate social structure back then.

If I was in charge I'd at least have the conviction to go all the way. Show the theatre in Southern Africa where German led Africans wage an effective Guerrilla war against the British forces keeping them tied up from the European front. Show the "Harlem Hellfighters" during the Argonne Offensive. And jesus christ since you've done it show the Woman's battalions in the battles they took part in.

Granted it's a Multiplayer Game and they couldn't go into the detail of the conditions faced by these people but it could potentially make for interesting locations for Gameplay and add variety to what the player sees.

But then again DICE are hack shits with no creative conviction and as somebody that enjoys History a lot it's disappointing to see them pussy out.

That's semantics. The fact is such battalions existed in WW1 and Russian army was still the same regardless if tsar was toppled or not. But like I said SJW developers inserted them for diversity points and regardless of any history background. "In the name of Tsar" is on of those evidences of their real agenda.

the women in war meme has to end, it's just inflating egos that are already too big

>Inb4 choosing a female character makes you invincible.

:3

I don't think Russia even had a dozen niggers in WWI, anywhere in the empire. Germany didn't even have a dozen niggers inside Europe, but since they used native auxiliaries in Tanzania that means half of their classes should be niggers according to swedish developers

People's brains are so soft, you could make up anything and have them believe it by prefacing it, saying this is newly discovered/declassified information that was kept secret for propaganda purposes.

>D-Day rewrite
>All the men get gunned down
>Women doing anime tier "So fast!" matrix dodging and never suffer a scratch
>Woman fires a handgun and it blows up a bunker killing dozens of enemy men

Yes it's true that communists used women to fight.

I don't know why sending your young women to be slaughtered by Panzers is honorable or progressive, but I suppose it is if you're being lead by communists.

I'm just waiting for the "Slavic Rape of Germany" DLC in Battlefield 2. pic related. Fuck commies forever.

>pic related
I dont know if you are trolling you stupid nigger faggot. But this is picture of Polish girl crying over her sister killed by fucking germans. Die in fire you stupid kraut.

>slavic Rape of Germany

That was mostly inflated numbers that Churchill pushed out

>nazi lover
>braindead
How fitting.

that's whats weird about seeing this as entertainment that should include you, instead of about real people that fought in real wars. people that talk like this must have had their grandparents die early so they have no sense of connection to the history.

The model is a slav I think, it's because of the lighting she looks dark

Lol yeah let's try and get communism everywhere, sure man

That would be funny as hell, like those little psycho kids dumb Americans adopt. Well used to/

>bald
Shaved head because she was a soldier. This is historically accurate.

>black
Swedish studio.

You have to go back.

I just looked it up she's Swede and Brazilian

instagram.com/vendelali/?hl=en

>You have to go back.

Notice how the inflated numbers came out right around the time Churchill made his famous anti soviet speech.

GTFO pedo faggot

This is a fake article

Wait. so the game lets you get raped by Cossacks and Germans? And people wanted to play as dudes before? What the fuck kind of game is this. As a non Gamer, this whole post is disturbing.

That would make the sniper class invincible.

is of balance tovarisch ))) very diverse )))

I think they are confusing WW1 and WW2.

WW2 legitimately had women fighting, not a lot admittedly, but if there was a female Soviet soldier in a WW2 game, it would be somewhat historical accurate.

Never ever have I heard of fighting companies of women in WW1.

no shit sherlock. these edits are being willed into existence.

Yeah, it's fake
And all the nigger protags in E3 is fake
BLM was fake
ISIS is fake
And the naked feminist protestors are fake
And the interracial commercials and movie storylines are fake

Go nightnight faggot

>1917
>in the name of the Tsar

HISTORICAL ACCURACY GUYS

>complaing about a game where you get to kill niggers and women as an aryan man

The only problem I saw with it, was that you can't create your own character and the chooses one for you based on your class, map and side you are on.

>astronomically less white makes than is historically accurate
>history
Literal doublethink
>diversity now means no white makes and all niggers and women
When did diversity go from a mix of backgrounds to everyone except white males? Isn't that just black/female supremacy?
D o u b l e t h I n k
N e w s p e a k

Just tea bag them in game and screencap it. Let's see how they like combat devercity then.

>russia is literally nigeria with snow
Literally.

So do you get like a rapey kill streak reward or something? I think games that want to be ((("historically accurate"))) should have to include like quick time events where female soldiers have to avoid being raped by everyone they encounter.

The Russian republic had woman battalions, but this has a subtitle that says 'In the name if the Tsar'. Nothing there makes sense.

How soon until we can start the revisionism and diversity to make the Holocaust about black african females trying to survive in death camps in Poland for believing in African gods? Jews would be left in the background as some unimportant part of it.

This would be pretty rad. All we have to do is get one single source saying that black females were in a camp for a moment and BAM, it's historical accuracy.

You guys have to step this game up and play it against them. Row with the current, not against it, so you use their own traction against themselves.

This is why you guys are losing this war.

Are the people saying the woman in the pic is black memeing or are they so invested in the idea that video game studios are oppressing them so much they're collectively hallucinating a black woman is the face of Russia just so they can feel extra oppressed?