m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwHuQxBDGfU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Minorities are such a fucking cancer to society

how rrrrrrude

she needs to see the way of the bbc

>RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUDE

I bet she moan like a goddess

RACE WAR NOW

That feel whn I have no idea who started it but automatically assume the white lady is innocent because she is white

When they are on camera both of them sound like they are trying to make themselves seem innocent, like they are choosing their words very carefully

Nothing
Nothing
Nothing
VIDEO UP: OMG YOU PULL A GooN ON ME NOW ES GuN

>Skinnyfaggot: (being recorded), better side with the niggers and spics, lest I lose my job

Fucking minorities are always playing the victim

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EwHuQxBDGfU

fpbp and check'd

She has nice tits

>and people still denying that nigger aren't apes

couldn't tell if the latina is hot or not to make my verdict

so this is the power of Trump's America...

kek, she sounds Indian. Also, fucking Walmart.

my god damn sides

She's probably worked all her life to pay for non-white's welfare and received nothing in return. Her anger is justified.

Isn't it interesting how many older white women complain about migrants. Now look at those good waifus, the dying generation and with them your race will die out. Those women remember how it was when white man ruled and it was glorious.

Literally howling like apes.

Alright wtf Merkel is doing at Walmart

The guy looks beta as fuck.

who?

P-funny onii-chan; thanks for sharing.

>audible "Aww hailll naw"
>ape at the front gets up quick and moves towards her likes he's gonna do anything

>moves towards her likes he's gonna do anything

Knowing nigs he would and he'd get away with it.

>i NEED to get my medicine!
>spends 20 minutes fruitlessly filming somebody

fucking spic.

>Whites are dumb enough not to control their power level.

Trash like that deserves the noose as well as the other shitskins.

Everytime I read those youtube comments it makes me happy knowing that 50 years from now whites will be a minority in the USA and will be treated the same way blacks are treated today.

Fun times ahead.

holy fuck I'm dead

Good work mam.

Tell the niggers how it is!

You gotta admit, nigs seem to have great sense of humor.

ooh tough guy with your one post count

If I was in america and some racist old people start telling me go back I would probably like them too much to be angry at them because in my heart, I am a racist old person as well.

>things will change if everyone who has a problem with the current situation remains quiet
Nice try.

If you defeat your enemy, they win

>50 years from now whites will be a minority in the USA and will be treated the same way blacks are treated today.

Oh so in 50 years, whites will be treated as a super privileged class, where whites with an IQ considered near retardation,can go to Harvard and earn as much as the highest earners in the country? with free welfares & housing, extremely easy academic standards, free bonus points on the SATs, MCATs, LCATs, no responsibility , no expectations, extreme pandering on all forms of media and get to kill over 36,000% more blacks and still blame it on blacks? Has the highest murder rates of their OWN race and still blame it on blacks? Shit out 8 criminals thug 'children' and have the government pay me twice the median income? while at the same time working part-time minimum wage job?

Where the fuck do I sign up? I would love this world.

Anyone else wanna see what this Latina goddess looks like?

She's probably got a rocking body. Imagine her rolling those R's with your dick in her mouth.

>whites will be treated as a super privileged class

Cognitive dissonance isnt pretty, even for a redneck neckbeard

Yeah, sure, blacks aren't privileged at all, nope, not at all.

Hear of any of the media coverage for all the blacks killed by blacks? what about media coverage of whites killed by blacks?

Nope, blacks are certainly not a privileged class. nope.

>A woman at a podium in a room full of niggers has more balls than 99% of Sup Forums
W E W
E
W