WHY CAN'T BLACKS PRODUCE VIABLE OFFSPRING

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope they die tbqh

kek

Twins almost always have to come early because of a variety of issues.

Jaundice is also really common in babies, especially when they come early. Their livers don't kick on for a little while so they have to put them under heating lamps.

F

Judging by their father, I'd say all of their oxygen is stuck in their lips.

How does one exactly diagnose jaundice on a niglet?

JZ is an alien

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

You have to raise a child correctly to have high productivity.

All kinds of tests are run on newborns
The most common problems are the first to be tested, whether or not there are symptoms

Premature birth is common and jaundice too.
Treatment consists of uv light therapy.

>tfw learned something today
>tfw wished you hadn't to keep being pointlessly racist

you suck

That's what they get for selling their soul to Satan.

Press A for afterbirth abortion

AYO WYPIPL DONT U HONKYS MESS WIT MY MAMA BEE. DA BEY HIVE LL FCKK U UP

>Yanks in charge of shitposting

"Neonatal jaundice is usually harmless: this condition is often seen in infants around the second day after birth, lasting until day 8 in normal births, or to around day 14 in premature births."

Neither of those people are pure blacks, but rather mulattos;

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Outbreeding_depression
>In biology, outbreeding depression is when progeny resulting from crosses between genetically distant individuals (outcrossing) exhibit lower fitness in the parental environment than either of their parents, or than progeny from crosses between individuals that are more closely related
>The concept is opposed to inbreeding depression, although the two effects can occur simultaneously
>As another example, in the Tatra Mountains, the introduction of Ibex from the Middle East, resulted in hybrids which produce calves at the coldest time of the year

Race mixing produces garbage. I feel bad for those kids. You may hear claims that mixed-race people are superior - outbreeding has the singular use of increasing body size and general robustness. They're sickly gangly apes.

Fucking bigots, there's nothing wrong with jaundice.

ALL KIDS ARE BORN BEAUTIFUL!

FPBP

>they not full black i must attack

But they were advertised as KANGZ, kings are supposed to be healthy people.

>ALL KIDS ARE BORN BEAUTIFUL!

15Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16By their fruit you will recognize them. Are grapes gathered from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit.…

Fucking Hot