Now that the dust is beginning to settle, we will see a Kurdistan in our lifetimes, right...

Now that the dust is beginning to settle, we will see a Kurdistan in our lifetimes, right? There's no way the Peshmerga will lay down their arms to return to the status quo.

K*rds need to be genocided

I wanna see kekistan in my lifetime.

Not gonna happen

What do you think will happen?

KURD WILL GET TO CHILL WITH ASSAD

Hopefully k*rd genocide

Ofc not. Assad and Erdogan will make an arrangement and destroy them.

What are you doing in Poland Mehmet?

Erdogan could do it, but would the UN just let that happen? That would cause civil war as Turkey has Kurds, too

Civil war in Turkey would be a good thing, and Kurdish genocide will give the West a pretext to overthrow Erogshit. Once a Kurdish state is established along Turkey's southern border, Turkey can be forced to surrender territory to Kurdistan.

Good job.
2 years of Russian intervention: Assad's goatfuckers lost Palmyra, took Palmyra, lost Palmyra, took Palmyra. THAT'S ALL.

Turkey has too many divides that it could be dumbed down to just Turks vs Kurds civil war

>secularists vs islamists
>Turks vs Kurds
>lefties vs ultranationalists
>pro vs anti Erdogan
>Alevis vs Sunnis
>Crypto Armenians and other turkified minorities
>role of Ataturk in modern Turkey

The mixed bag that is Turkey as a result has such clusterfuck of identities that no one could say how would such a war look.

Holyshit last time I saw the map Isis were dominating most of Syria.

That's crazy how fast they were defeated.

damn
checked

Thank Mr. Trump and Mr. Putin. Also Mr. Assad for holding firm.

Erdogan must talk with the Syrian Kurds too now as he talks with the Iraqui Kurds.

Oh, wow, amazing, not only d*bs, but 00s.
You are truly blessed.

Unfortunately yes. We will see these filthy monkeys with their own country.

And while Turkey is distracted by the Kurds, we'll take back Constantinople

Yes. Kill the Turks Kurdish state NOW