Polish van driver killed in fireball crash after migrants block Calais road with tree trunks

>A van driver was killed when he crashed into a tail-back on a motorway near Calais, northern France, where UK-bound migrants had blocked the road with tree trunks, sparking calls for higher security measures.

>The Polish-registered van burst into flames when it crashed into trucks.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/20/van-driver-dies-migrants-block-calais-road-tree-trunks/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
youtube.com/watch?v=tACU5aKqMIo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LITERALLY foreign saboteurs.

How the fuck is that camp still there?!

It's just part and parcel of living in an islamofascist third world shithole.

>Calais, northern France

watching those videos of niggers blocking roads and boarding cars is very frustrating.

RWDS?

NUKE France when?

>Islamofascist

It's all just filtered back, after having being cleared away.
They'll never stop, the lure of gibs is too great.

>Poland invades Germany and France to protect Polish minority

It was only a matter of time before this happened. Those subhumans have done this for far too long. Nearly every driver now carries a cricket or baseball bat. Some even have large knives in their cab just in case.
This vid is a must watch
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

They are rats. The only way to remove them is exterminate them not shoo them away and hope they become someone else's problem. They have raped,stole,murdered and beaten for years and the authorities do nothing about it as far left groups defend them and even assist their invasion.

RIP dear polish guy. Soon you'll death will be revenged and all niggers, shitskins will be cooked alive in ovens

this is the point where you just step out of your car and start shooting

Can't we just poison the earth, where there put theirs camps?

>where there put theirs camps?
Allow me to help you here:

Where they put their camps

You have areas in France where earth and water are still toxic so you don't even need to poison it.

When are they adding the refugee feature to Euro Truck Sim? It will make the game a little more fun and challenging

And MSM will not give a single, solitary fuck.

Fuck this, guys. Enough is enough. Those people have been leeching there for a decade. It's time to napalm the fuck out of their nigger hives and send special ops with flamethrowers in there, clean it all up good.

>poland is bas-
AHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

How long until BLM stops blocking highways with their bodies and copies this?

Pretty much. Here in the UK, It's literally been nothing by Anti Brexit stories and the "MOSQUE TERRORIST" all fucking day.

The Lugenpresse are not a legitimate service and should be combated wherever they go.

Just wait until people criticize the migrants for doing this, then you will see real media outrage.

I had about enough of this insanity.

This story needs ramming down the throats of every politician and media employee in Europe. We need our navies in the Med to stop them coming over, we need to arrest and prosecute every single fucker involved in trafficking them over here, no matter how rich or what sob stories they shit out, and we need to remove all open borders advocates from positions of authority. This will not end until we take strong action.

Thanks, i usually use french so, my english is quite bad

>Polish van driver killed

So no human losses to mourn.

Yep, but don't know for calais

Calm down Mohammed.

>polish dead
>still the same number of white people alive
oh no what a loss

stop sending them to europe then

stop blaming little old me and fix your country.
Tommy Robinson is out there. what's your excuse?

kill all muslims NOW

Nice digits

Whats stopping a french citizen from driving down the highway getting out and shooting a bunch of these rats? Theyre not even citizens would authorities try to find you?

This and remember to select carry ammo that can perform well through auto glass, in case you don't have enough time to get out.

>islamofascist

oh it's been a while since I read that word, makes me feel like it's 2003 all over again, I feel so young.

French opinion considers the Calais issue a British problem on French soil.
Besides the northern region of which Calais is a part of is looked down upon by the rest of the country as being a shihole inhabited by inbred unemployed yokels.
So some polish driver being cucked there is not really going to grab people's attention.