CRUSADE GENERAL /CRU/ CRUSADE WHEN

Sup Forums, when will the next Crusade happen?

the crusades were a joke. the mongols were the real enemies of islam

Deus Vult, infidel.

The peoples crusade was a shambles, lambs to the slaughter. The noble crusade was a decent insurgency if nothing else

Crusade? never, we just want them to stay in their shithole to keep the shit from spreading.

But where are they now? We need a crusade now more than ever! I'll be the leader of the Anglo-Saxon housecarls! DEUS VULT

We need a space crusade. I'm bored of wars on this rock

For the holy land, we shall march! I'm ready to go if y'all are. BURN THE HERETIC!

Not until we get a Pope that isn't a spineless fool.

KEBAB IN SPACE? DEUS VULT

Are you blind? Check the news, idiot, it's on.

>Implying the pope didn't basically call for a crusade againstIsis in modern political language.

kill the popes untill you get a pope that calls for a crusade?

Only christicucks take pride in failed crusades

>pagans are LARPING

What's going on is nothing holy and nothing glorious. Swords and shields, galleys and trebuchets! All for the Holy Land!
This one won't fail, infidel! DEUS VULT

stop larping and go ourside and leave ((((((pol))))
i will do the same.

Poland, we need your glorious Winged Hussars! Charge them like in 1683!

>rivers of saracen blood in the streets
>soldiers being knee deep in blood
>failed
it was just pest controll

This

Never.

Just to get serious for a moment here, the Thirty Years War started as a small protestant insurection in the Holy Roman Empire but then it became a political war between Sweden and France vs. the Austrian Haspburgs who very quickly became the dominant force in Europe. Most of the war was political as France was a Catholic nation who joined the "protestant" side to put down Austria.

I hope they did slaughter the scum pagans. Im glad they did, and I would do it to if I was in a crusade.

Pagans get stakes. Nothing else.

Perhaps the next Pope will give us the go ahead for another Crusade. This one goes on Tumblr too much

Yeah and risk getting Liberated by the USA? No thank you.

What does the USA have to do with anything? Crusade = Christians v. inferiors not USA v. Poland, plus Poland and the USA have always been good friends (the USA was the one to put up the point of freeing the Polish people after WWI)

Dafuq did we do to you? Other than sabotage your democracy in order to keep the commies at bay for a while longer. But what good friend wouldn't do that?

Or maybe I'm thinking of a different country we did that to...

The USA did nothing to Poland's democracy, because after WWII the USSR just occupied it completely after capturing it from the Germans.