my ancestor :)

> my ancestor :)

Reminder that there are people that believe this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LXFFbxoHp3s&t=684s
youtube.com/watch?v=jXBfXNW6Bxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a cool tiny weasel, he's make and awesome pet.

>kaffirs
haha lol

Id call mine Mr. Thimbles

t. yahud

Not me.

Im the descendant of some guy who saved himself along with a few animals in an Ark when all the earth became an ocean due to rains.
I was also made to the image of a very omnipotent powerful being that was never seen.

I'd be an atheist too if I lived in poortugal

I've seen some women who must have evolved from a marsupial, because they have a huge pouch.

Fucking global warming.

I DID NOT EVOLVE FROM A PAPER CLIP!

not me

Im the descendant of a man that sees evidence of a global flood and pretends this doesnt help the bible

yep. although Muslims don't.... nor do other religious brain dead idiots, like fundie christians and Jews.

have you a problem with this?

science babe, got to love it.

evidence of a global flood? where?

> oh la la le dégénérate frénch leftiste

>we all descended from 8 people who survived a global flood that wiped out the entire human population :)

Reminder that there are """people""" who believe this

He might be talking about how just about every culture has a "flood myth." The problem with that is that each flood myth is WILDLY different from the one in Genesis. Furthermore, the fact that cultures across the world HAVE flood mythology is a problem for the biblical flood account, in which everyone except for those aboard the ark were wiped out.

Dude you're using a jihad flag and you're calling the French degenerate?

Kill yourself kiddo

cute (incorrect) use of accents.

Not french, just live here... and degenerate? Accepting that GPS works, and water runs downhill, and all the rest of science that shows that evolution is correct? Accepting all of genetic based medicine and modern biology - degenerate?

What is inhuman, and degereate, is to reject the findings of human science, reject the findings of fact and knowledge.

That is degenerate - that is becoming less than human by turning your back on reality and the good that the truth can give us.

> we wuz marmotz n shiet :)

This guy is the same species as White people.
Reminder that there are some evangelicals who believe this.

Not me. Im the descendent of 2 humans whose family fucked each other and their incest babies fucked each other sumore until one day one inbred subset family unit of the clan survived a global flood massacre
and then the daughters fucked the father and each other over and over until one day we were all born.

Yeah we all incest babies from the same ancestors. Twice over.

>we wuz boat builderz n shiet
>we wuz dem chozen pplz by God n shiet

Triggered

>Accepting that GPS works, and water runs downhill, and all the rest of science that shows that evolution is correct
Your fallacy is: False equivalency

Yes you were, but you chose to be a monkey spawn instead

a long time ago... yes. Or do you look exaclty like your parents? exactly like your granparents? have no traits that were present in one granparent but not in the others? have traits that your grandparents had, but not all of them?

even in two generations you can see evolutionary change working - now imagine a million generations. Not difficult to believe if you have any imagination and any education in biology...

(by the way, semen does not come out of your spine and you are never a clot of blood in the womb)

> a zygote isn't a clot
:^)

No, we wuznt. We're part of an ongoing process called evolution, that takes billions of years. We wuznt onboard the ark, there wuznt no global flood, and it iznt possible for two of every animal on Earth to survive aboard the Ark.

>Your fallacy is: False equivalency
nope.

All of science is connected - it is all physics really, although some will say that it is all maths, but once you have matter, it is physics. and the physics that runs the GPS system and the water running down hill is the same physics that determines evolution and confirms its truth. You deny one you have to deny the others. It is that simple.

This guy is either Somali or Ethiopian.

Why do east africans always have huge foreheads and look the same?

We are different sub-species
>b-but we are all equal under g-d
>except the Jews of course, they're da chosen

Shh, monkey.

>water runs down therefore evolution is real
I don't even know what fallacy that is

They/them are so close to nature, I am proud of my heritage, why are you?!

Shh, retard

*aren't

Why the name calling? Monkey isn't an insult, it's what you are, and your mommy and daddy

>A book written by everybody but Jesus, rewritten through the ages, and which content was literally voted for, is true
I don't even know what fallacy that is

I calls em likes I sees em

Mohammed said that human beings began as a clot of blood in the womb. thank you for agreeing with modern biology and not ancient Greek biology modified by Indian teachings.

> Bible
Look at my flag dumbass

> monkey see monkey do
lel

> zygote isn't a clot
:^)

>Long nose
>Small claws to grab shackles

checks out

>>water runs down therefore evolution is real
>I don't even know what fallacy that is

therefore gravity is real, therefore quantum physics is real, therefore chemistry is real, therefore biology is real, therefore genetic is real, therefore evolution is real - it is all connected. you cannot deny one and have the other. it isn't a fallacy, it is called Science!

The Quran (and its modern interpretation) is even more ridiculous than the Bible

2qt

>you cannot deny one and have the other

> modern interpretation
?

All mammals have a lot genetically in common with eachother. Is it unreasonable to think that this happened because of evolution?

A clot is made of blood. A zygote contains no blood.

My little ancestor :) can't be this cute!

Who said aught about blood?

Mohammed did.

one of the many areas about which the Koran is wrong.
which is why some muslims refuse to do courses in medical school that talk about evolutio or genetics - and yet get to pass their medical degree. you could not make this shit up.

You don't know a word of Arabic. Are you le triggeréd? Hope you voted le Pen! :^)

Not me. My ancestor was a bunch of dirt until god came along and did some magic and gave life to it

Lol kaffir doesnt know what alaqah is

You should go right now and listen to Randal Carlson speak for a few minutes. If you're into the Joe Rogan podcast, he's done multiple episodes and they're all great. Not a biblethumper myself, but there absolutely have been cataclysmic events involving mass-flooding within human memory. Fascinating shit once you let go of your preconceptions regarding it.

God, the universal consciousness that predated human consciousness by over 14 billion years, and is functioning at the planck scale in the space-time geometry of the Universe is all-powerful and uses relativity, retro-causality and evolution to create whatever the fuck he wants. See Penrose, Hameroff, Orch-OR theory, Zen-Buddhism, Spinoza, etc.

Pic related, God's current research project.

>The linguistic definition of ′alaq علق (singular 'alaqah علقة) is "leech", "medicinal leech", "coagulated blood", "blood clot", or "the early stage of the embryo".[1] ′Alaq is also a derivative of 'alaqa which means "attached and hanging to something." [2] Professor Abdul Haleem mentions that "′alaq can also mean anything that clings: a clot of blood, a leech, even a lump of mud. All these meanings involve the basic idea of clinging or sticking."
Never mind, looks like the verse doesn't mean anything significant. In English, though various liquids might clot, the noun "clot" refers to solidified blood.

ITT a lot of spiritually dead people with zero conscious contact with God.

Lol

>Be you
>Think synaptic modelling can explain consciousness and memory.
>Be waiting for your AI sex doll because you think human consciousness is being approached by the complexity of current integrated circuits and not realizing it's many many orders of magnitude more complicated, operating at the quantum level at the micro-tubulin intra-neuronal machinery.
>Be spiritually dead.

u cant keep ur relative as a pet silly

Mass flooding or global flooding?

lol modern islamist does not know the history of his language or tha way that it is reinterpreted to fit the facts after the account 9which is the common account of the time and place not some unique divine miraculous account that only Mohammed knew) proves to be wrong.

please stop using accents incorrectly... and no I did not vote for that evil lying power hungry corrupt idiot.

I don't think at any point the entire surface has been flooded, with no dry land, no. But continent-spanning tidal waves? Yeah, there's some fascinating evidence for huge as fuck waves having happened at the end of the last ice age.

Ôh lá lá!

ITT also, a lot of people who believe in a bearded Sand-Wizard.

>Be me.
>Be tuned into God who is not a Sand-Wizard or a crozz-zombie who wants you to eat his flesh.
>Know God is the conscious Universe
>Visible to the naked eye. All-powerful, As infinite as the Universe.

Oh?

Thoughts don't operate at the quantum level. At physiologic temperatures of 37 degrees C, the quantum effects are far too messy and unpredictable to give rise to consciousness. You are just spouting off bio-buzzwords, and you still haven't provided any proofs for God's existence, let alone your supposed personal contact with God.

but a global flood would require more water on the planet than exists. you know that right? Lots of little local floods at various times does not confirm the whole Noah shit. it also does not in any way explain the fossil record, or the massive biodiversity that we have on earth now. the flood myth is simply silly - along with young earth and any notion of a personal supernatural creator god who made earth just for us and the whole universe as a background for us to look at.

reality is complex, huge, fascinating and awe inspiring - why confine yourself to a small, limited, nonsensical world view?

Your contentions are Easily disproven.

Quantum effects are well-known to operate at physiologic temperatures.

Educate yourself a little.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXFFbxoHp3s&t=684s

>bearded Sand-Wizard.
There is none like unto Him.

Bearded Sand-Wizard isn't infinite, whereas the Universal Consciousness is. Bearded Sand-Wizard is a human-construct/representation of God.

I know you think those words are very impressive and sciencey, but you do know that the idea of the biblical god cannot in any coherent way be translated into planck scale physics. Universal consciousness? what does that mean? these are sounds without coherent meaning - they sound like they should mean something, as individual words have meaning but they add up to nothing. Like "Colorless green ideas sleep furiously" your sentence has no meaning at all, or so many meanings that it is not coherent.
please think about what you are trying to say and say it in a meaningful way.

>the Universal Consciousness
DUDE WEED LMAO XDD

>spiritually dead
what does that mean?

But god doesn't play dice with the universe! Muh 10th commandment!
If there is a god, it definitely isn't the Christian one, or any religion against gambling. That's for sure. Quantum mechanics is literally "god" playing dice with the universe.

All internal combustion vehicles have a lot of blueprints in common with each other. Is it unreasonable to think that this happened by smashing rocks together over and over for millions of years?

BTW Hameroff SMASHED Tegmark when he tried your argument on ORCH-OR.

youtube.com/watch?v=jXBfXNW6Bxo

>zero conscious contact with God.
God speaks to you? and you don't take medication?

again, what does this mean? these are empty words, meaningless sounds.

Do you hear me spouting the Bible?

Universal Consciousness means the consciousness of the Universe. Duh.

Like I said. Educate yourself a little. I've provided the links to the applicable science. Suggest you start with Hameroff's talk to Google HQ a couple of year's ago.

Top kek keep it up lads, this meme will break the collective consciousness by exposing the ridiculous fucking logic in evolution.

you have no idea how huge a tidal wave would have to be, do you (and no way to even beign to suggest how one would be caused.)

Mt ararat is 5,000 meters tall. You think a wave 5000 meters high swept the middle east and left Noah on the top? where the hell did that water come from, and where did it go? and no, ice melting isn't enough - that just fills the oceans now. You need some way of explaining this - and you don't have one.

> dice rolls aren't predetermined
lol

You can't meme scientific theory out of existence, user.

WE

>the Universal Consciousness
means what? again, empty meaningless word salad.

The Wiesel is not my ancestor; It's a distant relative though and I am proud of that. We share common mammalian ancestors.

WUZ

REPTILEZ

so you think the whole universe is "conscious" what does "conscious" mean? (because it means something for a human being, which has a neural network and sensory equipment and a outside stimulus to react to, but I don't see how that can be applied to the Universe as a whole.)

how is it conscious, what is it conscious of? what does this consciousness mean? does it feel? think? consider? emote? sense? have awareness? awareness of what = itself? its internal states? hoe are these sensed or thought s processed?

nope this sounds like bullshit to me.

Why is evolution so hard to understand for some people?

Evolution is change in allelic frequencies over time. Literally anything changing the broad allelic composition of a population is evolution. It is NOT fake, it cannot be fake just by virtue of what the definition is.

>Hameroff'
ok I will look into it - but I still think this sounds like bullshit. As for Penrose... you know most philosophers think he has lost it don't you? meaningless jibberish...

Here in lithuania our biology teacher was obviously religious, and he spent very little time explaining evolution.
Judging from these threads, it seems that a lot of other countries don't teach evolution properly.

begone filth

Technically yes.

Epik memes!

> watches magic negro once
> watches wheelchairman once
> watches science jap

muslims are a perfect example that evolution is real. just look at the number of birth defects caused by cousin fucking in muslim countries

What?

Pop sci show references. Sorry if that was too high brow for you

> said the gypsy
LOL