Thoughts on YouTube's latest spotlight video?

Thoughts on YouTube's latest spotlight video?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc&lc=z12yzj5ptqqou3uvt23rtnizfounwxjx104.1497976968938265
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it's shit

>#

stopped reading

>see this for the first time
>anxiously look at dislikes
>5k
whew atleast people don't like it

they didnt even make happy fathers day video,and then they make this shit...

oh dont you know (goyim), the dislike ratios on these videos are all because of nazi bot gangs, real people love this shit

It's great to see that an entertainment site is spreading political agenda

haven't watched it

They are matching all donations under $500k, thats really fucking generous. They must be REALLY keen on this shit lmao.

Dont like

Multinational corporations and extreme capatalism was a mistake. Bring back royal families

bump

report it as a suicide video

royal gamilies uk started the first corporation.
god kill the king.

look at how fucking happy everyone in this video is, they all know their home is a shithole, they all know they are going to get free money for doing literally nothing

Obviously it's backfiring. We are onto there shame and guilt tactics.

let's raid this motherfucker

why did the show a happy Ugandan girl? Refugee? What the fuck?

Are comments enable? if so, link faggot

how long till they cut the comments and ratings?

also, why haven't we gone to another video platform?

though on dickhead redditor with kekistani flag who never use the catalog before goin full attention whore and making a 3th thread ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc&lc=z12yzj5ptqqou3uvt23rtnizfounwxjx104.1497976968938265

Top comments are conveniently disappearing from the top every couple minutes.

65 million???How many fucking wars are there?

Stupid racists white genocide is on its way and its growing stronger

>current top comment
there were two other comments a few minutes ago

They are going crazy with comment deletion right now, every few minutes or so a top comment disappears

Was a nice video

they left that comment because they didn't see the edit, i guess.

someone should take pictures of refugees raping and committing other crimes and caption them with #MoreThanARefugee

You racists need to grow up and accept other people's differences. Your little white world will come to an end and there is nothing you can do to prevent it.

>too obvious bait
try a little harder next time, if you haven't been blown up by then

>You racists need to grow up and accept other people's differences
You faggots need to grow up and accept other people's inadequacies.
1/10 bait

Isn't this the 4th "Refugee Day" we've had this year?

Or are we just doing them once a month now?

>accept other people's differences!
>now hold still while we murder you and your children!

Dumb faggot.

I would have cared for the muslim jailbait

>you racist white
racist much.

when interfering with the internal affairs of sovereign states no matter how good your intentions are will always make it worse, with few exemptions.

I reported this video for terrorism. I'd recommend others do the same

so happy to see the comments and like/dislike ratio really BTFOing this propaganda piece

AWAKE!

I see a lot of autistic hatred towards the people in this video. Apparently, the children in that video are terrorists because they felt their war torn countries? I can't believe the average is so stupid nowadays.

The people in power try to make it a humanitarian issue but we know it's bullshit. They have to keep pushing this shit to the brainwashed normies, however.

Bait but there's a lot they can do. That's why they're desperately trying to get rid of them. The day is coming. Soon. Then all the shitskins will be under the guidance of a benevolent white race to their benefit. Pray for white supremacy, otherwise your mud skin will die.

nicely done

nobody cares about that kid, probably an actor anyways
what everybody is angry about is that this video is massively misrepresenting the actual situation, most immigrants are adult men anyways, why put in some autistic child actor and other irrelevant people if that is not the problem we have with immigrants - it does not show anything about the other site, but I guess in america muslim immigrants are not that big of a problem as in europe, or more specific germany

When will Trump open an antitrust investigation against google and amazon?

keep them out poland. you are europe's only hope. arm up to slay the cucks.

Hey c'mon everyone, ruin your countries.

Flood them with these people. It's the right thing to do!

The alt-right is pathetic. They are children from war-thorn countries, you dumbasses.

Even if they get a low-end job, that's contributing more than the average NEET here.

Based leaf