Trumpanzees are so fucking insufferable. how can any rational person support this man?

trumpanzees are so fucking insufferable. how can any rational person support this man?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v2ePyLt6K6M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not an argument

> A survey found 7% of American adults think chocolate milk comes from brown cows
these people clinched the election for trump

This post was so based.

No proof *scoffs*
Of course there is proof.

Like him or not, he's right.

The Russian narrative has completely collapsed (even Chris Matthews said so) and obstruction of justice is tough to prove as it is (for Nixon, they literally had him on tape ordering Bob Halderman to tell the CIA director to tell the FBI Director to stop the Watergate investigation).

Poopoo peepee

You mean support someone who is constantly spittin truth?

Because that tweet is litterally what's happening

Let's keep running with this right up to 2020, the public really cares about this more than anything. We are so close to proving there was a third scoop involved

Well, you have to suffer them for the next 7 1/2 years

Did you see his competition?
youtube.com/watch?v=v2ePyLt6K6M
People voted against Hillary more so than supported Trump.

You're gonna miss filming Mohammud fucking your wife cuck.

reminder to filter the democrat flag posters

And this nigger OP

>Trumpanzee
reminder that "trumpanzee" is a r/marchagainsttrump and r/enoughtrumpspam meme. also no argument presented by OP yadda yadda sage

Prove him otherwise without quoting the media. Show me proof that he is wrong.

It seems a lot of people see him as the lesser of 2 evils.
The other evil being the entire left.

I didn't like him until after he won and all the lefties started throwing todler tantrums. I still don't like him personally, but I would vote for him for a second term just so we don't get another Obama or Hitlery.
The enemy of my enemy and all that

never mind that technically a president can never be guilty of obstruction.

niggers didn't vote for Trump

I hate drrrrrrrrrumpf!!'

How can any rational person be a insufferable liberal cunt. Low T beta faggot.

Hey again, it's you! We all recognize the one user who uses that dumb word, and you've even taken to using the dem flag recently! How ya doin today?

I don't support him yet I think he's right on that one. Russia story was maybe the most retarded story ever which only ate all credibility from the left. Very stupid move.

>how can any rational person support this man?

Because he speaks the truth.

leftists wouldn't know rationality if it fell from the sky, onto their face, and started to wiggle!

>Don't criticize islam or they will become terrorists!

>But islam is a religion of peace!

>All muslim terrorist attacks are the fault of white people!

they are literally retarded.

>1 post by this ID

He's right. Moreover, he's baiting you into peddling nothingburgers with no real message until 2020 and you're falling for it because you're used to politicians who are terrified of investigation.

>these people clinched the election for trump
your right, all those inner city gib niggers didn't vote for Hillary and cost her the election.

Do you actually believe that middle America, rural America, people that deal in cattle, dairy, farming don't know where chocolate milk comes from?
Or does it make more sense that a lactose intolerant nigger, who has never even seen a cow, wouldn't know where chocolate milk comes from?
Go back to archiving articles for us you useless faggot

Niggers vote democrat you complete retard

summer in full swing it seems

if they even vote

The youth doesn't but a few of the adults do, the christfag blacks vote

r/hatesubsinaction might be the new LE RESISTANCE by the way.

I just want Trump to let this go on for a while let them play their hand and then publicly testify "I can't obstruct justice because I am justice" and a bunch of federal marshals and shit rush in to arrest the left for like pizzagate or Seth rich or something. how do I get on that timeline?

Every time I wanna turn on Trump I see a bunch of retarded leftist complaining about a bunch of bullshit.

>Trump made an illegal alien kill a Muslim

>It's illegal for Trump to block people on Twitter

>White House releases a statement
>wtf drumpf not even going to acknowledge this attack

>Drumpf needs to be a leader like Trudeau

we voted for him precisely so he would shitpost on twitter and cause constant asspain

the other option was Hillary... any informed rational man would have voted for Trump over Hillary.

>Place your bets on what gets drumpf impeached hurrr durr any day now hurr durr

Only cityfags who have never lived in/by a dairy are this retarded, even then I bet a couple % are people being ironically stupid.

That tweet is completely accurate, I don't like him but doubling down on slander is just a great way to look like absolute shitlord retards that have no real arguments against him. Actually, it really looks like democrats want to start WW3 with Russia for some reason.

Aka niggers who have never left the concrete jungle. I'm from a major city, born and raised in the heart of that city. You could drive 15-15-20 minutes west and be out in the farm land.

Everything President Trump stated in that tweet was true.
Why are you so nasty?
Stop being a childish cunt and do some homework.

These people are dangerous liars. The only reason they jump at any chance to demonize white people is because they HATE white people.

The truth burns their liberal skin like holy water.
They live on lies.
>women are equal to men
>blacks are equal to whites
>muslims are equal to whites

I was a sympathetic little faggot when I started smoking weed a decade ago, and I held those bullshit fallacies as fact.
Don't get fooled again.

Oh look. This thread again.

Same here, i thought the same brainwashed shit as the liberals until a couple of months after he was elected.
Trump's actions speak louder than retarded liberal screeching.

Could it be that they are caricature bigots?
Anyone who doesn't meet their aesthetic and idealistic criteria is deemed inferior.

Her Twitter is a March through madness. Fucking feminism man, compounded with social media, we are fucked.