Uh oh

Uh oh

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_living_people
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah, Hitler here.

Welcome a week ago, OP.

#notmyhitler

Mein Führer, haben Sie zufällig etwas Sauerkraut in Ihren Lederhosen für mich? Ich bräuchte noch etwas als Beilage für meine Schweinshaxe.

With how many health problems Hitler had during the war there's no way he made it to be 128.

This. Hitler was full on Parkinsons by the time he was in the Bunker.

It was the cloning

Aging does not change your facial bone structure, or the shape of you nose...

Fake and gay, Hitler died a couple decades ago in Argentina, this faggot is just trying to gain some fame on his back.

Is that really Hitler??

That is definitely Hitler
Dental records prove it
Why would anyone LARP as Hitler
Mossad have recognised him and said it's time to forgive and forget

That's not even a real language
You're just pressing keys at random so you can pretend you know another language, you LARPist

Mit Verlaub, Herr user, Sie sind ein Arschloch.

>this faggot is just trying to gain some fame on his back
dude he's 128

people's brains turn to shit in your 70s, i cant imagine what goes thru his mind

Actually it translates to, "My guide, do you happen to have some sauerkraut in your leather pants for me? I would need something as an accompaniment for my pork knuckle."

>Why would anyone LARP as Hitler
If you read the article you'd see that his wife said he has severe dementia, so maybe he's just crazy?

>Why would anyone LARP as Hitler
Because if you're standing a good chance of dying every day why not have some fun?

"With your permission, Mr. user, you are an asshole."

*with all due respect

>dude he's 128
>people's brains turn to shit in your 70s, i cant imagine what goes thru his mind
>Implying his children and grandchildren are not instructing him on saying that in order to gain fame.
They are easily manipulated at that age as well.

No, #IamHitler.

He consumed lots of drugs, he had lots of stress, and probably parkinsons.
I doubt he could live that long.

>This. Hitler was full on Parkinsons by the time he was in the Bunker.
No, he was on meth withdrawal.

Fuck off with your shit meme nu/pol/. Actually do some fucking research on pervitin before shooting your mouth off.

>withdrawal
>meth
Lol. Implying it happens

Hey burger, wo hasst du deutsch gelernt ?

WE WUZ HITLER & SHIIEEEEETTT

His nose is fucking five times the size of Hitler's.

I'm actually wondering how Hitler would react if he was alive today and saw Germany being destroyed by kikes.

That wasn't withdrawal. It's what happens wen you tweak the fuck out too long.
I know. I go into states like that when I binge. I'll go into the bathroom to shower, end up sitting down and I'll sit there for what seems an eternity, rocking back and forth, picking scabs, and having zero thoughts in my head, just letting time fly, until I either get so uncomfortable I'm forced back to reality, or I get bored of boredom.

hawt

What if he had plastic surgery to hide out as a jew in plain sight?

>128-year-old man claims he is Adolf Hitler
>128-year-old.

Hitler was near death in 1945 anyway, he would he died shortly after if he didn't kill himself.

Die Frage ist, wo "hast" DU Deutsch gelernt.

1 Violet Brown[4] F 10 March 1900 117 years, 102 days Jamaica

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_living_people

Brains only go to shit if they have some kind of dementia. People in their 90s can stay sharp, they just don't have the energy to use their minds productively.

kurwa

>What if he had plastic surgery to hide out as a jew in plain sight?
It is more likely than you would first imagine.

I wish I still had his sense of humor when im 128

I didn't even know people could make it to 128

the one in the car got me

What is a pork knuckle?

Probably a male version of a cameltoe.

Just saw on the news that they found a bunch of nazi relics in argentina recently, aesthetic as fuck stuff, shame the government will take everything away

Whites live longer when they don't cuck themselves with self-hatred.

Hitler was part of a Rothschild plan to gain Palestine, they funded Hitler and his party. Rothschild family is probably supplying him with the blood of young children to keep him alive to such an old age as a "thank you" present.

#WeAreAllHitler

Nose and ears grow for whole life. Elderly people often have very different features from their younger selves.