Why do you white supremacists try to distance themselves from Italians?

They've contributed a lot more to European history and culture than most other European countries. They may be a bit darker than Northern Europeans but that's the case with everyone who lives in a hotter climate.

Italians are the most important white people in history.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/our-sacred-nordic-blood-will-lead-us-to-victory/
ilgiorno.it/como/cronaca/valichi-chiusi-svizzera-1.3009227
youtube.com/watch?v=xs-p1oEvuGg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have no fucking idea
Maybe they are stuck with the idea that italy is a 3th world country
Too bad we never were

Northern Italians, yes.
Southern Italians fucked niggers.
That's why.
Great history; nigger blood.
No Thanks.

We are busy with other things

Now this is shitpost

Maybe it's just people on Sup Forums?

I have never hear someone talking about Whiteness in the real world. And I know some racist people

We are not the same race, period.
Whites are conflicted about it because, being natural wewuzers, don't know hot to process this information in relation to European history.

They can't accept that non-white Europeans have been important for Europe.

Some parts of the UK are like a third world country, including predominantly white areas.

>Italians
>Not white

>Arabs
>Black

The kingdom of two Sicilies was the most rich par of Italy, until it was conquered by masonic ((((((((((""""""""civic nationalist"""""""""))))))) Sardinia

Every country have some worse zone
The thing that both Uk and Italy have mostly an high standard of living

Because it is full of Albanian hookers that have AIDS?

Italians are our trump card when SJWs claim that white people have no culture and that our food is bland and unseasoned. Pls don't be like this, Mario.

Lying thieving members of a no-good race.

t. Italian

OK allow me to rephrase that:
Northern Italians, Yes.
Southern Italians, look like niggers, so not accepting you as white.
No Suburb pass for them.

Everyone who works in the sun kind of looks like nigger. Even if he is germanic.

north Italians are still a south European population by all standards
they look somewhat whiter but not even nearly Austria tier let alone Britain tier

But in all honesty I've visited Italy and had an amazing time
Met some amazing people and wanted to fuck almost every girl I saw
So if I was picking who gets into the All White Nation, I'd let Italians in.
But ya gotta admit, there's some of yas, ya know.... looka like ya got it on with The Moors.
Ya know what I mean?
But Hey, I'm a dark skinned white so I shouldn't judge.

this is true, I see Germans tourists turn into italians every summer

You are culturally white, white by behaviour
But racial you are sandniggers, same situation with the Greeks

to many albanians.

>You are culturally white, white by behaviour
thank god we haven't stepped that low yet

>But racial you are sandniggers, same situation with the Greeks
wrong

these barbarian savages have a huge inferiority complex, all these people were slaves of rome, they are subhuman filth.
when we civilized them they were living in the mud, eating their own shit.
it's like a rat that call himself cat. they are so funny, because they know that they are an inferior race.
disgusting blond haired subhuman rats, we have to crucify all barbarians.
Cicero the philosopher used to call these people "nordic rats, stupid like animals"
long live to the roman empire, long live to greece, long live to italy.
spqr, you cockroaches, you are at the same level as niggers, for us italians.

you are a subhuman barbarian rat, i know that it's painful, but there's nothing you can do about that.
soon the romans will rise up again and you and the niggers will be both wiped out from history, again. we will chain you as slaves, again.
aut caesar aut nihil

The fall of Roman Empire allowed Europe to develop. Instead of exploiting provinces for sake of supporting counterproductive plebeians and degenerated landowners you get many competing centers of power. Thats why the west was birthplace of capitalism and modern science.

Reminder anyone with an italian flag is prob pic related

the nordics being autistic as per usual.

phrasing made me kek

>soon the romans will rise up again
>we will chain you as slaves, again.

As long as Virginia is empress, I will have no problem with that.

italian fratelli. where do i get a good job in italy(relating to industrial automation of skilled trades preferably)?
I have UK and italian citizenship (mother is italian)
i want to move away from this place.
i have an electrician license

>getting trolled by anglos

Purity spiralling is counter-productive to our cause right now. We simply don't have the numbers to be picky over who is truly white. There's not even any 100% white countries on earth anymore.

The feeling is mutual.

If this topic is anything to go by, white supremacists are just as bad as SJWs for talking shit about other white people.

Italians are pretty cool in my book :)

anywhere in the north,
stay away from the south.

Please no, she's awful.

shitposting ancaps are the new aussies

are the fiat plants and auto plants doing well up there?

i probably have to improve my italian before i could even land a job

Nordics : alien tier civilization , can produce infinite energy, food, health and longetivity, can literally take care of others like gods (by giving/spending/donating/helping), mathematics in n-dimensions

slavs: nothing

mediterraneans/greeks: mathematics in 2 dimensions (euclidean geometry) , no number system
roman and greek achievements were great and big, for FOR THEIR TIME. but they mean nothing compared to modern science

That's what u spaghetti niggers don't understand. Nordic civilization is so far ahead of everything that has ever existed, it's literally like having living gods on this planet, that can do anything you could have imagined in 3000 B C in your dreams.

Destroy others with one button? check, Fly ? Check, modify your own strength and speed and become faster than any animal ? Check etc.

WE WUZ AYYS N SHEIßE!

no true white nationalist would think that.
it's "white pride worldwide"
WORLD WIDE.
it's the shills that divide and conquer and make "X IS NOT WHITE" threads.

don't believe ((((pizza nigger)))) lies

reminder that when this argument is brought up there will always be TERRONI (aka southern italians, that are actually worse than niggers, the higher IQ makes them more annoying) that claim to be ""white"".

hating southern halfniggers is a pretty common thing in the north.

northern italy is better, but has been enriched with terroni and other extraeuropean minorities, mafia and corruption(guess what, brought from the south)so it's shit nowdays. it actually was based maybe around 30 years or so ago.

england and italy alone basically made europe great

I love Italians and Italy. Italy, along with Greece, is the father of Western civilisation. All great European powers have tried to imitate the Roman Empire, considering themselves its successor.
Naples is a shithole though. Why has Rome got so much graffiti?
I think they consider them lesser because they're not pale and a lot of them can look very woggish.

>SJWs claim that white people have no culture
no need for taly ,plenty of culture in every other country

>be called a white supremacist
>be Italian immigrant
Feelsbadman.jpeg

Actually, your image is wrong. We da real Romanz an' shieet,

>whitest one is deniro
>only half italian
Makes u think

We arent supremacists but nationalists.

I won't have a bad word said against my politicsfu.

I was to see her sextape with marra.

Reminder that 'Roman' wasn't an ethnic group, and the word you're looking for is 'Latin.'

Britain's like a mish mash of various cultures. Hell, there's even a distinct culture from city to city. People from Manchester are different to people from Liverpool, and they're just 30 miles apart.

Food-wise, most of us just prefer foreign food anyway, like Italian, Indian and Chinese.

>An extreme position of Nordicism is not helpful to our Cause today, especially since some of our best Aryan Warriors are far from Nordic in appearance.

renegadetribune.com/our-sacred-nordic-blood-will-lead-us-to-victory/

In a white ethnostate wouldn't the conflict between whites and non-whites just get replaced by conflict between lighter whites and darker whites?

I don't distance myself from Italians. They aren't white, but they were (*and sometimes are*) still good allies for whites to have.The Japanese were pretty good allies too, and hell there were apparently Chinese nazis and there's even a Mongolian Nazi party still in existence. The Reich government even didn't officially claim Meddie Sea Europeans as white, but they did see them as good allies. Hell, they even had allies in Eastern Europe (*a place full of hapa Magyars and central asians*)

>people from Manchester are different to people from Liverpool
It's like this in every country. Compare Naples to Florence and Saint Petersburg to Volgograd.

ayy lmao

>We wuz bladdy Roomans n shit, boyo!

No shit Rhys, people in Wales were probably Roman rapebabies like everyone else in Europe.

On a side note though, the Welsh language is supposed to be very similar to the language people of pre-Roman Britain spoke.

>hating southern halfniggers is a pretty common thing in the north.

Hating northern italians is quite common just outside the border.
ilgiorno.it/como/cronaca/valichi-chiusi-svizzera-1.3009227

and how is that a bad thing ?

why would Italians want to be near those degenerates ?

Only the Lombards, Italics and those of pure Roman/Latin stock are White.

ayy lmao

Modern day Italians simply aren't white. Period. But there's nothing wrong with not being white, I don't understand why they're so insecure about this. They still had the Renaissance, which is one of the most, if not the most important movement Europe ever had. If anything, Italians (and Greeks) are a shining example on how non-whites can do great things too.

The Italian peninsula has never been white, no matter how hard you albino niggers cry.

We'll manage without their achievements and negro admixture

Because Mediterraneans are a slippery slope and plenty of Muslims are phenotypically whiter than most Italians, Greeks or Iberians.

Arr rook same.

My sides, kek

>They aren't white
>but they were (*and sometimes are*) still good allies
gee man, such a small sentence and so yet many mistakes

>the Welsh language is supposed to be very similar to the language people of pre-Roman Britain spoke
It really isn't. The pre-Roman Brythonic language sounds more like Greek or Latin than it does Welsh. Something weird happened to Welsh during the Middle Ages. Brythonic is a lot cleaner and a lot smoother, looking at it.

Muslim isn't a race.

ayy lmao

Itai dropping spaghetti bombs like Caesar dropped economic bombs on the Egyptians.

Stop using the blanket term "white supremzcist" to describe all tribal-minded white men. I'm not a white supremacist, but I believe that every people is meant to be with their own, and socialize with other peoples, but not make their home among them. And deep down, everyone knows this to be true. Call it "white separatism", or "tribalism" but don't mislabel an entire group of people. White supremacy is a term purposefully meant to convey aggression. I don't fucking want to wipe out all blacks or muslims! I just want them to stay with their own and out of my nation, for peace and prosperity's sake.

Nigger blood in Southern Italians... probably not, but certainly berber and arab.
Essentially, the very southern part of Italy, after the fall of the Roman Empire, was immediately recaptured by the Eastern Roman Empire. Then it fell under arab rule when they began to raid the Mediterranean with pirate activity. Sandnigger rule was finally driven away by a different kind of pirates: the Vikings. There is proof of Viking blood in Sicily, although scarce, because tall blond people are born there from time to time (considering that the average Sicilian is short and dark haired, it's easy to spot them!)

contact with the deep ones changed them...

Berbers, Jews and Arabs carry negro blood, Luigi...

Nobody hates Italians more than other Italians. Northerners don't even consider Sicilians and Calabrians to be human.

Are Italians fiercely proud and knowledgable about Roman history? I want to settle down with a qt Italian wife (and have white children) who I can discuss the Punic Wars with.

>de niro

Hah!

The same can be said about Germans, Russians and Nords. We must champion NATIVISM. Yes, it will fuck over ethnic mutts and Europeanism, but Nativism if a fucking immunity shield from ANY subversion

northern italians like yourself are such fags.

Explain
/thread
((((They)))) want to convince everyone that our race is evil

ur a fag.

>he didn't take the Sardinian pill
Sad!

Italians are obviously europeans, their history and culture speak for themself.

youtube.com/watch?v=xs-p1oEvuGg

Corsicans are superior. Shame it's part of France instead of Italy.

very much agreed with these sentiments

>destroy the Roman Empire
>destroy the Byzantine Empire
HAHAHA CANT YOU SEE THAT US NORDS ARE AWESOME. NEVER MIND THE FACT THAT WE ACTED LIKE NIGGERS ARE DESTROYED YOUR CIVILIZATION

>negro admixture

proof?

Giovanni, you've never lived around ghetto blacks, or you'd never compare your fellow countrymen with them.

>giving a shit about Rome
Are you even familiar with history, moron? Rome that they sacked was a multiracial shithole. Funny fact that the Roman Emporor Caracalla, a Syrian sandnigger by the way, gave full citizenship and travel rights to all colonies(ergo made them legit provinces) and shiet. Alaric did nothing wrong

Italy should take Corsica back. Corsica seems so cool. Isn't their language a lot more like italian than french

come on nigger, you know what i'm talking about

Fuck... the "russian" albanian crazy guy strikes again. And as usually saying crap.

>Why do you white supremacists try to distance themselves from Italians?
>you
>themselves
I was going to ignore this thread but your inconsistent pronouns are really bugging me. Please try not to type like a retard in the future.

This. Rome was JUST tier by that time.

I thought it was just a meme to piss off Italians like the Irish not being white shit. Guess not kek

Grandmother immigrated to Southern US in 1886, Sicilian, am I white?

Ethnicity of the Roman Emperors:
-Augustus - Roman Italian (born at Velitrae, southeast of Rome)
-Tiberius - Roman Italian
-Gaius "Caligula" - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Claudius - Roman Italian (born at Lugdunum in Gaul)
-Nero - Roman Italian (born at Antium)
-Galba - Roman Italian
-Otho - Etruscan
-Vitellius - unknown, presumably Italian
-Vespasian - Sabine
-Titus - Sabine
-Domitian - Sabine
-Nerva - Italian or Cisalpine Gaulish (born at Narnia)
-Trajan - Umbrian Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Hadrian - Picenine Italian (family had settled in Spanish Baetica)
-Antoninus Pius - Gaulish (born in Latium)
-Marcus Aurelius - Gaulish and Spanish
-Commodus - Gaulish and Spanish (born in Rome)
-Pertinax - unknown (family of slave origins)
-Julianus - unknown, probably Roman Italian
-Albinus - Italian
-Pescennius Niger - Roman Italian
-Septimius Severus - Carthaginian and Celtic
-Caracalla - Carthaginian, Celtic, and Syrian
-Macrinus - Italian (family had settled in Punic Africa)
-Elagabalus - Syrian
-Severus Alexander - Syrian
-Maximinus Thrax - probably Dacian (supposedly Thracian and Sarmatian)
-The Gordiani - unknown (probably mixed Italian, African, and Asian)
-Philip the Arab - Mesopotamian or Syrian Arab
-Decius - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Budalia near Sirmium)
-Trebonianus Gallus - Perusian Etruscan
-Aemilian - Mauretanian
-Valerian - unknown
-Gallienus - unknown
-Claudius Gothicus - Illyrian
-Aurelian - Moesian
-Tacitus and Florian - unknown, possibly Italian or Danubian
-Probus - Illyrian or Pannonian (born at Sirmium)
-Carus - probably Gaulish and Greek (born at Narbo)
-Carinus and Numerian - probably Gaulish and Greek
-Diocletian - Dalmatian Illyrian
-Maximian - probably Illyrian or Pannonian
-Carausius - Menapian Gaul
-Constantius Chlorus - Moesian or Dacian
-Galerius - Dacian
-Severus II - Danubian
-Maxentius - Danubian and Syrian
-Constantine I and his sons - Moesian