White Parents Outraged At 'Black Lives Matter' School Event

Are White people finally waking up?

>theroot.com/white-liberal-tears-and-racism-from-parents-in-response-1796244836

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monuments_and_memorials_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's wrong with wearing a shirt in solidarity with an oppressed group who, most recently, show their support of an unarmed pregnant woman shot to death by police?

she was a nigger so who the fuck cares

>niggers
>oppressed
they haven't been oppressed since the 60s user

what would you do if you turned around and saw that coming down the street

The parents complained that their kids are too young and BLM is too political and militant. All valid points.

>Am I next
Uhhh, yeah, as a result of coon-on-coon violence.

>>Am I next?

Hopefully

Get out of the way and hope a truck of peace hits them.

>Are white people finally waking up?
no, just more nigger hyperbole because niggers live in a fantasy world where they are oppressed.

HH Check. Jesus fuck they couldn't have found a picture where the kid isn't chewing with his mouth open like a slack jawed imbecile?

Missed it by that much

Why are niggers so ugly?

If she's unarmed, but killed without a trial anyway, that's a sign of oppression. Feel free to explain how I am wrong in thinking that.
I learned about racism, Civil Rights, slavery, and suffrage in elementary school. Since this is a continuation of those important topics, I don't see how it's too early to teach children. Black children are watching their friends and parents actually get killed despite not having a weapon on them to justify use of deadly force. Why do you think it's "too early?"

"Am I next?"
Hopefully

Yes, you are.

>(((Elementary School)))

Obvious troll detected. Everyone knows not to listen to the kike teachers and their (((knowledge)))

You're an idiot

Which cop got a 2 for one?
Honestly deserves a raise for being economical about bullet usage.

See ya at your house porch kissing and rubbing your future daugther whiteboi.

This, at least when niggers die we see changes in crime statistics.

WITNESSED

>The letters’ range in tone from “Not all white people” to “What about Martin Luther King’s dream,” but in the examples cited, KUOW notes that the parents complaining are from “one of the whitest, most affluent” and “staunchly liberal neighborhoods dotted with rainbow yard signs that say ‘All Are Welcome.’”

They never expected their insulated community to be affected by BLM insane rhetoric kek

Thank god when the racewar happens they're the first to go by the animals they enabled

Jesus fucking christ those comments though. There really is no way this will end without a race war or complete subjugation of one side, is there?

can I get an archive link to this instead ffs OP

You learn about the civil rights movement, slavery, and suffrage in elementary school because they're all established parts of American history. This is about a movement that yells at pride parades and protests Bernie Sanders rallies in the name of the one controversial death of the last 3 months. And no, 99% of black children are not watching their friends and parents get killed.

The ones who matter were always awake. They were just waiting to see if groups like BLM could be placated with enough virtue signaling and platitudes.

The answer is no.

*blocks your path* -- what do you do Sup Forums?

I thought Norwaybot would archive automatically. Guess not.

You know what is more outrageous? The fact that these children are being raised by racist parents, which should be outlawed for the benefit of society. Black people just can't have one day for themselves eh?

Grab my hose.

If by oppressed you mean responsible for much of the violent crime in the US you are correct

Ooga booga
Gibs me dat

Since the end of slavery you moron. No one opressed blacks in 1960s

Inbreeding. Both from Africa where they lived as a tiny tribal population and in USA where they do not know who their daddy is.

How many fatherless blacks screw their half sister?

BLM is a terrorist organization.

they should be outraged. it's a school not a protest.

We were all getting along fine until Obama came on the scene and started using his AGs to "get
some back".
Look up "White girl bleed a lot".
Lots of black racist attacks against whites, and NOT ONE CONVICTION of a black on white hate crime.
Fuck off back to Africa asshole.

those pics are too hard to find.
think about it.

Whites mistakenly thought that they were the problem. They believed that if they acted civilized the rest of the world would follow.

They believed that blacks were inferior because whites held them down.

>that pic
>I hope so

well, why don't we arrest the leaders of BLM, then? let's get the BLM president, vice-president, and so on.
who is the president of BLM, by the way?

Notice how the picture shows a single mother and her 3 children?

Most likely and i do not mean to be antisemitic a member of the Jewish faith

Some mixed nigger who rejects his Whiteness.

Wow, so much for diversity is our greatest strength. This makes me want to 'NEXT' all these niggers. We're really making progress.

damn, you're right...where are the fathers? oh, never mind.

Drew a knife on the little nigger that tried that and he fucked off and stayed fucked off.

what's his name?

the entire problem with "black lives matter" is that while complaining that we should hold them up as a much needed and important sector of society, they as a whole turn around and commit the majority of crimes and bring down society as a whole.

So how are blacks oppressed when they're the only race that can have events that worship terrorists?

Being opressed to a nigger is literally not being treated like a fucking special snowflake prince Kang. If he ain't livin like Jay Z it ain't fair nigga

Based Black people are our greatest allies in this fight. They don't buy this white guilt dog & pony show anymore than we do.

They don't want their daughters brining home Aston Kutcher's faggot ass. They want their own land for their people, and the right to purse their own destiny. Let them have it. They've earned it.

While we erect state funded monuments to honor genocide and slavery.

>unarmed
LOL

I agree, take away the kids and give them to black parents. Really disgusting.

God I hate niggers so much, they will never tell the public about how many teenager niggers are killed in Englewood everyday by other niggers but SURREEE ITS THE POLICE.

They're a terrorist organisation, the fact that your government and media spin it as anything else should have you lynching them in the streets

Slavery was good for blacks. They lived better as slaves than as free men in Africa

What? Where?

Nigger he isn't there to do your job for you. nu/pol/ is such fucking cancer.

Indoctrinated at a young age and you're a nigger apologist. Yeah, there isn't any correlation at all.

If they can work for their ethnic interest then so can we

Are you serious? Sir..

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_monuments_and_memorials_of_the_Confederate_States_of_America

Wait until you see the monuments we erect after the next genocide. Well, you probably won't be alive to see them, but they will be yuuuge.