Oil drops to $42/barrel!

Russia collapse when?

Other urls found in this thread:

redshift.autodesk.com/lights-out-manufacturing/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not soon enough

Fuck off. Putin will kick your asses. You are SUBHUMANS. Russia WILL RULE. PUTIN IS GOD EMPEROR.

Fuck Russia what about the Saudis? Is everyone keeping war in the middle east going in order to try and spike the demand and fuck the supply?

When will you guys overthrow this loser? He is destroying Russia with his aggression and corruption. Russia would be much more respected and wealthier without him and his buddies running the show over there.

>Is everyone keeping war in the middle east going in order to try and spike the demand and fuck the supply?
You're starting to realize something most of us realized 25 years ago

>Russia collapse when?
Don't hold your breath.

Or, rather, please do. One less faggot in the world, cleaner air.

Soon, comrade

It doesn't matter, if prices spike, the US shale drillers will massively ramp up operations and flood the US and Europe with oil, then oil will go back down again. We have an eternal world wide oil glut now, boys.

Overthrow your czar.. get with the times and join the global economy, or at least try.

Putin is leading us to TOP1 of the World. If you against Putin than you are Soros shill.

>LGBT flag

I understand your hatred for the only European country that hunt down and kill your kind.

Absolutely never.

Russia has the lowest extraction costs of oil in the world. Meaning it costs them 2$ to extract a barrel of oil. Oil can be 10$ per barrel and they will survive.

On another note, they have stopped to rely on hdydrocarbons as the main source of revenue. Some years ago share of oil & gas in yearly revenue was 80% of the total sum in 2017 it will be 42-44%.

Weapons, agriculture, nuclear powerplants, ore, machinery..other ways they make moniez

You would do better without him.

not at all as russia is selling oil in yen/rubbel and euro.

They make actually a profit and relations and ties to other nations get better.

They make

People are saying Russia will fall for the last 500 years, can't we agree that Russia just eternal.

The real redpill is when you and the US government realize the west gains more from the middle east collapsing entirely. Propping up arrogant sand niggers driving around bentleys is only in the interest of a few dickheads in big oil, or atleast the foreign branches which find ways to exploit foreign oil for cheap. Mainly british and US companies. But as a culture and society we'd be better off shutting our borders to them and selling our own shit and paying our own workers. The stigma of factory work in the US is mind blowing. Id also argue the ammount of nu males would drastically lower as theyd either starve or conform.

They are still too dependent on commodity exports, including non-petroleum products. The commodity boom is over and further deflation will occur as China continues to deleverage and focus on non-debt-driven growth. Russia needs to create some global brands and products to have a chance to be a real competitor.

Russia has had many collapses, they just always rename it and rebuild another shitty government. The ammount of people they have who share similar history is a big advantage.

YOU WILL SUBMIT

I'm not a commie, but the problem with capitalism is that it always will look for the path of least resistance and values short term profit over long term sustainability. So your idea will never happen until the Saudis drive up the price of oil to the point that it's cheaper to start producing our own.

with what money?

That's why Russia can't true collapses, it always return 10 years later unchanged.

I have nothing against Russians.. I am sure they are a good people and definitely of all the peoples of the world, the ones most accepting and expecting of suffering. To be Russian is to expect that life will always be misery and suffering. That is admirable in a way, and allows them to endure levels of humiliation, torment, and abuse that western peoples could only dream of.

2019: 1 ruble = 10000$

Never saw that flag before.

Trump: 20% approval rating
Putin: 95% approval rating
=> PUTIN IS REAL GOD EMPEROR. TRUMP IS SOROS' PUPPET.

The real question is who make that much money and for which reason. The price at the pump didn fall that much since the oil was at 115$/barrel.
I guess the Saudi, the 7 sisters, the military industrial complex and the government made a shit fucking load of money.

My idea will never happen as long as the rich pledge their allegiance to the dollar and not the nation. At this point we're just creating more rothschilds to shit up the world with their short sighted greed.

Russia will unironically be fine

Factory work is for mexicans and white trash

>implying Putin isn't a globalistic shill
Nalvany is more of a nationalist than Putin.

Drumpf is Jirinovsky puppet!! Confirmed!!!

THIS. I am glad someone said it.

Navalny is Putin's pupper. LOL. You stupid american subhuman.

it was 42 barrel last year too

Not all of us can be nu males walking around with the new apple ibuttfuckmyself.

Navalny literally shills with help from Soros' NGO's

How much time until Putin becomes a Tsar?

True that. Nice to see someone else on pol not sucking up to manlet

Putin IS a Tsar. Putin IS an Emperor. Putin IS a GOD.

Пиздyй oбpaтнo нa cocaч, чмoшкa.

I'm talking about becoming on officially, with crown and shiet.

"Russia will collapse any day now" says increasingly anxious man for seventh time this century.

>Oil based economy
They just need to die honestly.

Also largest exporter of wheat in the world.

>Oil drops to $42/barrel!

Help

soon hopefully

what is Russian for JUST?

they're genetically incapable of doing anything other than following another stalin figure

Don't forget about their diamonds user

After perestroika Russian corruption problem was even bigger. During his presidency Yeltsin was steadily losing his supporters, economy crashed because he didn't prepare the country for his groundbeaking reforms. If Putin wouldn't step in Russia would be in severe consequences of predecessor actions.

Russia superpower by 2020

This is primarily true with corporations but not necessarily so with private businesses. The problem with private businesses is the shirt sleeves to shirt sleeves in 3 generations syndrome. People that build successful private businesses usually have a vested interest in passing an empire on to their children so they have to plan for the success of the business in decades if not generations.

More like Saudi collapse..

In a generation or two. China will have enough pull and influence to seriously steer our policies, we will run out of oil (save for the Arctic reserves, but they are far less profitable to extract), and MAD might not be relevant at that point. We can't keep going like this forever, it's too bad our economy is so addicted to fossil fuels. The window of opportunity was missed to diversify it.

$36/barrel maybe

oil was at $19 a barrel a couple years ago. russia will be fine faggot.

>Saudi
the barrel cost there is 9 USD, they can have profits at 15

And what happened to Russia then?

They keep the same in power.

>Russia collapse when?

I don't think a collapse is going to happen any time soon but they're in for some tough times.

Russia is structurally and demographically incapable of growing in any meaningful way at these oil prices.

It collapsed years ago. The super rich do well but everyone else are in poverty and despair.

The price of oil right now has nothing to do with Russia, and everything to do with there being too much oil on the market, because Nigeria, Iraq, and Libya are selling too much. OPEC is trying to reduce global reserves, to prop up the price, but those 3 countries aren't part of the deal.
Oil will find it's price, and it will be lower. OPEC has been propping up high prices to keep the wealth in Saudi, Qatar and the AE, but there's a move on to lower the prices. I'm not sure where it's coming from, but this all feels artificial. Like someone is putting pressure on OPEC.

I buy a shitload of Wolf and Tula ammo if that helps.

cont.

Also we like to obsess about oil and gas income when talking about Russia's current economic problems but the fact is that it's economy started slowing down significantly almost 2 years before oil prices crashed in mid 2014.

Learn what the petrodollar is, and what advantages it gives our currency, and why ending it would be extremely problematic if not disaserous for the US economy. Getting rid of it would be THE most complex set of plans our government could ever attempt, IF we could get all nations to agree to an alternative.
I like the petrodollar right where it is - and we can deal with the Middle East without removing it.

OPEC's been trying to undermine the US oil industry since they lifted the ban on exporting oil. They did put some American enterprises out of business, to their credit. But the price has to be paid, and KSA, which outputs a shitload of oil, is running insane deficits and is almost out of time to secure its future.

quality of life in russia has never been higher in history.

It has been, a few years ago actually. It's all downhill from there.

Saudi will capitulate long before the price hits $30. Their vast wealth is at risk with a massive movement like that in the price per barrel, and their plans for supporting terrorists and bribing politicians all over the glove will be destroyed.
Trust me, Saudi is VERY unhappy right now

Lol, never, keep dreaming westcucks.

Check

>You would do better without him.
No. you would.

>Russia collapse when?
That would be an interesting turn of events

Gas prices dropped pretty heavy here state side you stupid leaf. Down to 2$ a gallon. Prices are just sticky so the middlemen try to avoid lowering their prices

Global warming will open up huge lands for development

Either you dont know what you are talking about, or Leafland has some insane taxes. When oil was $120 a barrel gas prices in Chicago were hovering around $5 a gallon. At one point I paid $5.05 a gallon before they started coming down. This morning when I got gas I paid $1.98 a gallon, which is the cheapest I remember it being since I was in my 20's (IE a long fucking time ago)

This, and Canuckistani tar sands oil will continue to flow, and flow, and flow and flow....

Glut for a while anyway. I love the low gas prices.

>Putin is leading us to TOP1 of the World.

Statistics or fuck off back to plebbit.

It would be bizarre to see as drop to price levels from when I started driving, in the mid 80's, and gas was around $.97 cents a gallon.
It would be affordable to drive a V8 again.

>Factory work is for mexicans and white trash

Factory work is for machines. The morbid fascination with it is because dumbfucks can mentally picture themselves tightening lug nuts for big bucks.

>The complex houses 22 factories where a huge population of honeybee-yellow robots replicate themselves 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Presently, FANUC produces between 22,000 and 23,000 CNC machines per month. With customers such as Tesla Motors and Apple and a February 2015 pledge of $1 billion to expand its operations, job stability for FANUC’s self-replicating robots is at an all-time high.

>redshift.autodesk.com/lights-out-manufacturing/

On one hand, on the other, it will bring droughts, floods, forest fires (which are already severe in Siberia), landslides and whatnot. It's too early to say how big the agricultural benefit from climate change will be to Russia.

List what he has done for Russian wages, cost of living and public health.

#RussiaLovesIslam
#RussiaLovesMuslims
#RussiaLovesRefugees
#RussiaWelcomesRefugees

Putin has spoken convert or prison for life

In Leafland the highest price in Alberta capped out $1.20 a liter with the price per barrel at over $100.
Now it's $1.00 a liter with price at $45 a barrel.

>40 year old gen x trash
>pirate flag
Sort yourself out.

Like I give a fuck what you think.

Reminder: You can be imprisoned for possessing this image in Russia.

they can promote a low price to remove the fracking wich has no proffit under 30, I think was done 2 years ago

Da comrade. Rossiya is glorious multicult country, just as President Putin has said.

It sounds better that way rather than saying Putin is completely cucked to Islam.

Weird... I could have sworn Russia's biggest export was gas not oil.

>eternal
>finite

Pick one

>$42 a barrel
>collapse
uncomfortable, and will strain the budgest again but livable. remember they had to deal with $30 a barrel for a while. in short they will be praying it goes back up, but they can survive a year like this. it will JUST their pseudo economic recovery though

good

lmao

I can't even tell what your argument is supposed to be. The huge economic benefits are offset by the fact that Arabs drive around in Bentleys? Is that it?

why is saudi arabia supporting this? they will die themselves.