Name Change for "anti-Semitic" Sandwich at Minnesota State Fair

You can't make this shit up.

>A smoked salmon, cucumbers, capers and cream cheese sandwich on pumpernickel bread was originally named The Swindler, but The Hideaway Speakeasy changed the name to the Swing Dancer after complaints the original name was anti-Semitic.

fox9.com/news/262652247-story

WE

WUZ

BREAD 'n SHIET

Sounds delicious. First name was better.

how this was anti jew?

It's always about the jews. No exceptions.

>Say the word "Swindler" out loud
>Jews in the room scream "THAT'S ANTISEMITIC!!!"
lol, okay.

what a great name lololol

So Jews admit their cheats and thieves

It should be fairly telling that that if someone calls something "the Swindler" and your group gets offended by it, should speak volumes about their inherent character of your group.

Such hilarity is of course lost on the high strung American mind concerned with seeing a racist hung on every street corner.

Every time I see articles like this I think, "Wow, so glad that WWII panned out this way. So glad we argue over the offensive name of a sandwich instead of perfecting rocketry."

I don't think there's anything Jewish about that sandwich.
>Jews interpret synonyms for "thief" as antisemitism

This gives me a great idea for a sandwich company

Sort like subway

"Can I get one Ann frank, toasted please"

Yes, yes it might just work

The hit dog barks.

Cream cheese and smoked salmon are often used on bagels. Bagels are Jewish so...

Swindler --> toppings --> bagel --> Jew

Means obviously the person making the sandwich was secretly encoding the message that Jews are swindlers. This offends Jews because it's true that they are swindlers. Jews only fear the truth about them.

And for reference the name list was announced at 9am this morning. And the name was changed at noon. Took (((them))) 3 hours total to get it changed.

OY VEY

I know you guys are playing dumb but the name of that sandwich is really obviously a jew joke

If I was the restaurant owner and some ADL kikes came knocking and told me my sandwich was anti semitic I'd tell them to fuck off and go watch Swindlers List and cry about it.

Honestly, fast food companies need music to mask the incessant beeping, I suggest Counting Stars, or perhaps Shooting Stars.

>inb4 why not both

Dam that sandy does look tasty... I think ima make one for lunch this weekend. A little weekend treat.

Fuck the Minnesota State Fair. tbqh, a cesspool of degeneracy and filth.

IT'S A NODDA SHOA!

Their neurosis keeps deepening. They're afraid that the goyim are going to wake up.

>jews read the word "swindler" and automatically assume its about them
this is all you need to know about kikes senpai

Jew dude probably went into the Goy store every day and asked for a special order, made his master race people go in and ask for the same

One day the owner asks: "what do you call this sandwich"

Jews one after the other: "the Swindler"

Guy makes an homage to his regular customers

New jew is incited by the jew regulars to contact fox news to tell them store owner is an anti-semite

FOX : reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee anti-semitism out of fucking control, they fucking GRILL the sandwich and sometimes used smoked salmon reeeeeeeeeeeeee

How?

>that pic
Same can be said about niggers

>The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

Is it full of Somalians or just fat white people?

Minnesota state fair is awesome dude.

Smoked salmon, capers, pumpernickle, these are classic new york jewish deli ingredients. calling it "the swindler" is an obvious reference to jews, as you all have so astutely surmised.

apparently you can't call them swindlers then

Shekel swindler = jew bashing

Swindler = rat bastard

Swindler sandwich = I can't believe it is not meat, a humble sandwich made me fall in love with fish

Noooooooooooooooooo, has to be jewsssss cause only jews eat salmon + cream cheese + cucumber

Why isn't a california roll considered anti-Semitic, same fucking ingredients

They're coming after bagels and schmear! TOO FAR GOYIM

Getting rid of Reuben sandwiches hits me as hard as spics saying that we'll lose Mexican food if we build the wall

Minnesota also has a lot of Nords, among whom such a sandwich would be perfectly normal.

Don't forget to put your kosher airplane option in a plastic bag in order to keep it away from women...but that is ok, cause don't offend the sensibility of the jews

I love how you stormfags always quote a crossdressing homosexual. But what can one expect when your savior was a syphilitic junkie. enjoy calling me a kike you closet cased loser.

Uh I mean that might be true but it's also true that the smoked salmon sandwich is like a cliche jewish new york sandwich

I know that Nordcucks are willing agents of the Jews, but really, those ingredients would not be found in anything other than a hebe nest

>mfw white reuben tech and drive-thru Tex-Mex

Yeah and Hitler was Jewish and had one testicle. We get it Shlomo

Kike

Norse and kikes have very similar taste in sandwiches tbqhwyf

>heh, this countersemitic quote must be the work of Hit- I mean SHEKELGRUBBER :^)
read a book jewboy

Really? Only someone who is already antisemitic would ever make that connection but thanks to this now it will be in the back of normal peoples heads when they hear it. It's just so fucking stupid

I used to get sandwiches from a place called Himey's Deli.

Lol, the irony. Somehow you missed the part:
>But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”
This is exactly how you jews think a sandwich can be antisemitic and it's worth it to raise a problem about it.

In fact, the hilarity of it making the news at all is all the better.

idk how any other state fair is but minnesota is just what food do you want fried on a stick, oh look at the animals, and there are some rides, and a concert

Minnyfag here. Haven't been in years, but last time I went it was just a bunch of fats eating deep fried food and drinking. It also smelled like shit and everyone was sweating.

>Minnesota state fair is awesome dude.
t. muslim

its almost like jews project themselves on to anything they feel remotely represents them

>quote a crossdressing homosexual

I love how you liberal jews use this as a pejorative when referring to Hitler, but as an asset in all other cases. Its almost like you are belittling someone for being a homosexual while at the same time advocating that homosexuals should not be judged in a negative light, simply because they are homosexuals

goerbols actually. fuck you people are retarded. Hitler was strait. and I can care less about a sandwich. Actually it's kinda a funny joke though sourced through a poor understanding of culinary history. Bagels are polish, lox are scandi and cream cheese was some American mutation of a german cheese.

The point still stands. You cant hold a contradictory position of calling Goebbels a crossdressing homosexual as a pejorative while in all other cases, advocating that being homosexual is not pejorative

>goerbols
>strait

and you still find time to call me retarded

>130677677
kek has spoken

Its Kek but true