Arrested for tweet

Will they start arresting pro isis tweeters in the UK now?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813
archive.fo/84zwp
bbc.co.uk/search?q=arrested for tweet#page=2
rocketnews.com/2017/06/finsbury-park-attack-man-arrested-over-tweet/
archive.is/fffbh
twitter.com/L500Digital/status/877216184655073281
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't have wrongthink now can we?

Good

Islamophobic statements should not be tolerated

OP will also be arrested for creating thread. You've been reported, get ready for the friendly Islam welcome in jail.

How the fuck do I get out of this hellhole?

Well? What was it?

What was the tweet?

Us Burgers should be helping bongs out with some Islamophobia from the good ole usa

What did the tweet say ?

Tis an upside down world

Keep sitting around bitching about Americans on an American website on the American internet using American memes on a computer designed by Americans and using an American OS.

This seems to have done wonders for saving your country so far.

>
>bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-40347813
>archive.fo/84zwp

Get Fucked all of you muslim cucked bitches. Mohammed is a Goat FUCKING Pedophile. Have Some Bacon you fucking inbred trash.

>Will they start arresting pro isis tweeters in the UK now?

No, they won't.

And they will act like they don't understand what you're talking about. This moral doublethink is designed to wear you down. Don't believe your lying eyes, citizen.

>South Wales Police said a 37-year-old man was being held on suspicion of displaying threatening, abusive, insulting written material with intent that is likely to stir up racial hatred.
Ummm, who's going to tell them that islam is an ideology & not a race ?

STOP BEING AFRAID OF CONSEQUENCES AND FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY YOU RETARDED PUSSIES

>Keep sitting around bitching about Americans on an American website on the American internet using American memes on a computer designed by Americans and using an American OS.
Well that's very helpful thank you for that. So you're saying that I should just do nothing while the country tears itself apart?

Calling our country a hellhole. That's two months in an isocube. How do you plead?

>Keep sitting around bitching about Americans on an American website on the American internet using American memes on a computer designed by Americans and using an American OS

While speaking English.

Soon you will speak terrorist and they will speak Mexican.

You just wait until the American Incursion in Mexico AKA the Mexican-American War II: Electric Boogaloo

The son of the guy who owns the truck rental company tweeted "i'm sorry we don't rent tanks"

g-g-guilty, user
>FIX YOUR FUCKING COUNTRY YOU RETARDED PUSSIES
Yes I would love to but there is literally nothing I can do, when just making a joke on twitter gets you thrown in a cage.
Yes please send help

The retardation is spreading across the globe, and as always, the US is ground zero, with their left's "not liking Islam is racism!!!" nonsense.

No because of anarcho-tyranny.

So you will make the invasion easier, boy you're one retarded negro.

>Yes I would love to but there is literally nothing I can do, when just making a joke on twitter gets you thrown in a cage.
Stop joking around, then.

This. If we don't do something soon we could be 80% white, or even worse, only 56% white!

Mexicanos and gringos, they share a long history

I would side with Mexicanos before I sided with negroes or Arabs

Mexicans and gringos get along in prison - and we will not forget this; the negroes and arabs must be pushed out

what are you doing on this board

Meanwhile there are somehow thousands of known terrorists running around the country.

Our politicians are the real enemies.

100% the fucking screws in brit prisons are subservient to the muslim scum, and will inform them who is in the prison for islamophobia
... fuck the UK back and front

kek, that's just bantz. I thought that bantz was an exception to the "hate speech" laws in the UK.

people are regularly arrested for pro isis material on social media in the UK, don't know what OP is talking about

Does the british government just have an hateboner against the internet, or were people also being arrested for opinion pieces, books, talk radio calls, etc 20, 30 years ago?

History really needs to be taught better in schools. Anyone that has ever opened a fucking history book knows what policy like that leads to.

The Islamic terrorists are only a threat to the common people, while the common people are a threat to the state.

If you were a totalitarian state, which would you bear down upon?

You've pretty much lost London already, no matter how many whites dwell in some Welsh sheep stables. Where does this end? Being 29% white and still leaning back, saying "haha, look at the US, they are only 8% white now, what losers!"?
EVERYBODY must stand up, and this includes EVERY FUCKING WESTERN COUNTRY, because they are working to destroy ALL OF US.
Choose a nationalistic party (or a conservative one) and start campaigning, make your voice heard within that party and try to shape their policies. This is how leftists have infiltrated our parties everywhere, we need to counter that.
Fuck, even just make a fucking sign and stand in the street. Everybody can do something.

He's one of us. We should be vouching for him.

Not reported on the BBC if they are.

>bbc.co.uk/search?q=arrested for tweet#page=2

Sounds like someones got a case of little man syndrome. Thank God my parents left your shithole of a country

Wanna know how to make a bomb that cops can't use forensics on to trace back to you?

Good there needs to be more of this the only reason why Muslims commit crime is because of racists like this who treat them like 2nd class citizens

We can't stand up while America is swinging its dick around playing world police. Have you forgotten that our countries are under occupation by your servicemen?

>"It's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

Is that the one? Cause this isn't worth arresting someone over as far as I can tell. I thought he would at least be calling for more attacks or something. WTF kind of laws did they pass?

I bet you're as brown as a streetshitter, stay there please.

Start killing MPs, councillors, judges, magistrates and off duty police officers. They need to pay for what they have done to this country. They all need to go.

>Richard Evans allegedly tweeted: "It's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."
richard had finally won the victory over himself
he loved big brother

Kettle black etc

Nice (((Source))) Faggot.
rocketnews.com/2017/06/finsbury-park-attack-man-arrested-over-tweet/

Leave the police officers alone. And Judge the rest on the records. The cops just do what they are told.

You gotta go back you're not welcome here

Nope, sorry indio feo.

There is already a source with archive in the thread.

Here

Black powder/lightbulb detonator, nitroglycerol main charges and bags of nitrate fertilizer mixed with sugar. Rural England is coming to spread their globalist agenda all over the concrete.

>not archiving the link
you're an even bigger faggot than OP

They better learn not to go to work pretty fast.

>The cops just do what they are told.
No one forces them. They're not conscripts. They do the job mercenary. "Just following orders" only works when you're conscripted.

Murica is legitmately shitty though, bongistan being nearly as bad doesn't change that.

I'm not mudslime, I wouldn't blow anything up. Also I don't think it's a great idea to trust anyone from this board on something that probably involves chemicals, explosives, etc.

>2017
>Not using an adblock

I wish. Then I could speak Nahuatl, shit would be so cash.

archive.is/fffbh

Here is this one

Nice! But, I'd use EGDN over NG. It's a bit more stable and serviceable.

Doing what you're told is what they did wrong. If someone comes to arrest you for thought crimes, they are no longer police, they are kidnappers for an illegitimate state.

Kill them johnny. Kill them all.

No, you're supposed to look at my image, not my flag

they receive money for each click, Shlomo

>tfw GCHQ shit the bed thinking they've got a problem on their hands as bad as the IRA.

We just won a supreme court case proving once again that hate speech is not real and that all speech short of a call to action should be unencumbered by the government.

Why dont we all just lodge complaints with the IPCC about south wales police wasting resources

Find cardiff muslims tweets that are likely to be much worse and upload examples

Typo, EDGN is what I meant.

Do it and watch them do nothing.

>A..at..at least I can be racist of twitter

That's right, clutch that straw! Clutch it hard!

How to troll mudslimes:
1. Teach them how to make bombs by filling pipes 2/3rds full with a mixture of 60% potassium chlorate, 30% sucrose, and 10% sulfur, adding in some steel shot/bearings(for shrapnel), capping the pipe, fusing, and shaking the pipe for 30+ seconds, hard, to let the steel shot grind and mix the chemicals up.
2. Wait for the inevitable.

They have to at least do the formalities if its through IPCC

>2017
>terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city
>2019
sharia law is part and parcel of accepting diversity
>2021
paying jizzya is part and parcel of tolerance
>2023
selling your daughter is part and parcel of living in a multicultural society

Stiff upper lip lads and all. You british sure are a stoic bunch of people.

>I should just do nothing while the country tears itself apart?
Have you not learned anything bu your PC HR Department????
MEGA Movement - Make Empire Great Again (or England)
Turn all negative statements positive, while still addressing the "problems" - no one can take action against a positive, can they.

keep pretending you're not european...

unless you're black. My condolences then.

Dudes, quick thought

What with people getting arrested for saying stuff on Fbook, is it not time for massive
digital disobedience

By beginning or ending a statement with the words

He said/she said
"kill the Jews"

Can we not turn evrything written into gossip instead of so called hate speech

????????????????????????????????????

Whats wrong with being black

No, what we do is tall the police continually to report police officers who have been photographed with or supported Muslims.

I take it the shaking makes the explosive activate?

You don't faggot. Take to the streets and reclaim your country ffs.

4 muslims just waving firearms arrested in talbot green

What ISN'T wrong with being black?

twitter.com/L500Digital/status/877216184655073281

They will start arresting for posting on Sup Forums, posting on youtube, twitter posts etc

You know it's coming.

>Police said a 37-year-old, believed to be the son of an owner of the Rhondda Cynon Taff company whose van was used in Monday's attack, is in custody.

>Richard Evans allegedly posted: "It's a shame they don't hire out steam rollers or tanks could have done a tidy job then."

>His father, Lee Evans, said he condemned the remarks.

>South Wales Police said a 37-year-old man was being held on suspicion of displaying threatening, abusive, insulting written material with intent that is likely to stir up racial hatred.

Yup. That's the one.

Just hold out bro, hopefully we can eventually make our way over there and fuck up your leftists after we deal with ours.

It's to link the idea that ME = Muslim so that they can finish the genocide of ME Christians without the West crying about it. They are almost done now. Millions dead, displaced or force converted yet not a peep from the anti-genocide groups.

>kikepuppet telling the world what to do while aiming nukes at them
classic

beside being black?

Remember remember the fifth of November.

>what are you doing on this board
what are you doing on this board?

Yes. With a good bang and the smell of Satan himself. Durkas are dumb as shit. Get the young ones to actually try making bombs out of chlorate and sulfur and you might have some genuine lulz.

Doesn't matter you uninformed retard. No one is buying their shit. Who gives a fuck if jews exchange shekels for advertising that doesn't work. Fuck off with your data mining archive sites faggot.

Van jousting tournament