Adolf Hitler had expressed how the Battle of Tours displeased him...

Adolf Hitler had expressed how the Battle of Tours displeased him... in that the Islamic expansion into Europe was stopped. Quote Hitler:

>“Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Tours …Then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world. Christianity alone prevented them from doing so.”

When will you realize Hitler would have destroyed Europe.

What is wrong with that quote?

Europe is not defined by Christianity or Islam but rather the people who inhabit it.

How long did it take you to make this shit up?

>because of [hitler] white nationalism has become a taboo subject in modern society

How convenient. How can you consider yourself "red pilled" yet still think within the confines of (((their))) narrative?

This

It's about genetics, not religion.

This post is so stupid it hurts

Too bad entire European civilisation is built on Christianity

The fedoras here will deny it tooth and nail.

And if Christianity was replaced with Islam, the people would stay the same. The framework of Europe would be Islamic with a European soul. Jesus did not build the cathedrals, European man did.

You don't know the differences between islam and Christianity, then.

There wouldn't be any cathedrals. They aren't allowed in Islam

You're a thick nigger aren't you? Of course there are differences but external religions mold to regional biology. The same reason why Christianity was heavily paganized rather than remaining an offshoot of Judaism. Europe would have developed it's own sect of Islam much like Shia Islam and Persians.

Your reading comprehension is awful.

Persians didn't invent shia islam. The only reason they are shia today is because a turkish tribe conquered them and killed millions of them until they converted

I'm well aware

Your arguements are bad.

Hitler never wanted war.
Everyone here should know about that by now.

But modern Shia is heavily Persianized. That is my point. Do you disagree that religions change to fit the instincts of their host population?

>And if Christianity was replaced with Islam, the people would stay the same.
Stupidest thing i've seen all week, congratulations.

If Germans and Europeans had converted to Islam they'd probably be like Chechens, alpha, traditional, high birth rates, and badass, but alas they didn't and are now getting cucked by Tyrone and Ahmed.

No it's not. They have one celebration that's different and its a new years celebration.

Now is this an actual quote or a quote from the (((table talks)))?

So my genes and phenotype would change if I converted to Islam? Thanks dude gr8 science

>implying muslims commited mass rapes and terror attacks all over the world in the 20th century

>Chechens
>alpha
Islam creates just as much degeneracy as it prevents you boy fucking Mohammedan

Islam is an offshoot of Zoroastrianism anyways.

Hitler was a false flag meant to demonize nationalism.

>would have conquered the world
>(((stated in private)))

Nazi Germany didn't want to conquer the world you cum guzzing kike, this is just more demonization propaganda.

He is saying that biological influence isn't everything like you seem to think it is.
Also your genes and phenotypes probably would have changed from all the rape and the dissemination of all those shitskin genes.

Lets not go full retard here like the other user

Depends on what kind of islam you speak of. The moderate conservative ones are pretty 10/10 desu.

But it is. Most things in islam can be traced back to Christianity and Judaism which are literally just copied off of Zoroastrianism.

This

The rape of Europe happening anyway under the flabbiness of Christianity

Hitler's Crypto-Islamic army did. They even formed muslim SS units in Croatia

Americans should just have their flag changed to the Israel one

>Depends on what kind of Islam you speak of
Just the kind that child fucking, camel piss drinking, murderer Muhammad practiced.

Merkel is realizing his value.

A christian Germany can never rise again. Modern christian societies push LGBT shit and all the degeneracy.

We need islamistic family values and warrior traditions to become strong again and uncucked from the International Jew.

God your stupid. Judaism and Christianity are based on the Assyrian God ashur

An enemy to Christianity is an enemy to whiteness. Hitler cucked by Muhammad confirmed. A sick little freak who couldn't get over the fact that the real God: The Lord Jesus Christ protected Europe from backwards kebab religion. Convert to Christianity now.

>the rape of Europe
You mean in modern day which has abandoned Christianity? Christianity preserved Europe and created the actual modern day thought of Europe (there was no cultural or religious similarities on the continent before the Christianization of Europe).

Now who's going full on retard?

The Wehrmacht, along with German and foreign SS legions actually had some honor.
Fuck off with the typical muh bloodthirsty nazees raping and killing people for no reason and trying to take muh freedumbs

Wrong
r
o
n
g

So you believe that your entire being is defined and is continually defined simply by your Esssence. You're genuinely an idiot if you believe that and social traits eventually become rooted in genetics so you're doubly retarded.

Most muslims don't even practice orthodox islam. The other guy is right, every ethnicity bends islam to the will of their own culture and society, hence why there are 80 something sects and school of thoughts in islam. Europeans would most likely have their own version of islam.

Europe was civilized long before Christianity. If anything it stagnated and became backwards under Christianity until the renascence and reformation put it back on track.

Hitler wanted his own version of Islam so that Germanics could conquer the world instead of Arabs. Shit man, most of his ideas were adopted from Muslims. Nazis didn't invent the yellow star for Jews.

People talk about White Sharia like they just came up with the idea. Protip: That's what Nazis were. White people conquering, displacing, dominating, and stomping out degeneracy that would slow birth rates or make society weak like it is today.

>modern Christian societies push LGBT shit
Maybe in cucked Europe, I know y'all have "Christian" parties but they are severely lacking in the Christ aspect.
The affliction of modern day Europe (liberalism and decay) was caused and is caused by Western Europe's abandonment of Christianity.

You. Ashur was an all seeing, all knowing god that could be worshiped anywhere not just at a specific shrine.

They started deporting our people to settle Germans on our land in a new Jihad. Fortunately, they lost.

Christianity led to secular humanism.

Hitler was a moor lover

It stagnated because of pagan Germans attacking everything

Only the Germanic English conquered vast swathes of land so maybe he was right.

Christianity certainly has its own issues when it was put into practice, it went full collectivism and caused basically everything within it to stagnate until as you say, the renaissance. That does not mean that it is not the foundation of values that we live on, especially if you entertain the idea that we explicitly created god as a manifestation of our shared ideals and then used it as a platform to unify.

It's not even Islam anymore desu, it's the overall dumbness and savagery of the people practicing it. Mostly due to centuries of inbreeding.
Africa however, with all the

You're the only one claiming this. I've never read any historian claim such a thing.

Keep on making shit up.

>heavily paganized

Yeah you get your info from history channel specials.

because it's obvious kikeposting, of course he can't think outside of the boundaries when they are his own boundaries.

Sage the divide and conquer and move on

>every ethnicity bends islam to the will of their own culture and society
That's why you find Islamic terrorists from every corner of the planet.

You can't just get rid of all the beliefs and customs of Islam. Those poisonous ideas will infiltrate every and all Islamic societies because the shit we see now (rape, murder, terrorism, crime, and lying) are apart of Islam. Obviously it isn't a one way street and culture/biology plays into how a society adopts and practices a religion, but you are going way too far on the other side thinking "we can remove the shit from the shit ideology, because we are white"

wrong
Most of the Germanic tribes who invaded the Roman Empire were Christian (though they were Arian heretics)
>Europe instantly stopped being Christian because of the renaissance
Yeah, no you're retarded.

Why do you still think Hitler wanted to conquer stuff
>inb4 lebensraum in mein kampf

>medieval people were backwards and believed in flat earth
Come on, let go of this meme, it's untrue and overused so much it's not really an argument anymore.

Hitler just admired what he viewed as the warlike nature of Islam. No turn the other cheek and so on.

Then you aren't well read on ancient Mesopotamia. Zoroastrian beliefs weren't introduced into Mesopotamia until the Persians took it over

90% of marriages throughout history have been between first cousins, that's not the cause of it. Parts of the muslim world are fucked up due to Israel, america and their stooges constantly invading, meddling and destabilizing them, this is where the main issue arises from.

So non Christian like i said

>quoting a kike
Wow sure got me there schlomo.

Second cousin more likely

You're thinking of salafist islam which is literally a fringe minority. Christianity has all the shit you mention as well you doofus, it's just that none follows the violent or militant parts of Christianity anymore.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA!!
You've obviously never picked up a philosophy book. People don't hold ideas, but ideas hold people. Obviously, your mind is enveloped by nigger-ism atm. KYS

>Europe instantly stopped being Christian because of the renaissance
He never said that though and he's spot on with the Renaissance bringing new life into Christianity through embracing the individual -> collective -> inidvidual cycle.

These dumb threads again and their hijacking of the word redpill.

Pic related for all you newfags.

>muh based uckstianity
why don't you import more niggers as long as they're christians ?
seems like they will help you build your christian utopia

I'm sorry, had no idea that all the experts were wrong and you're the only one who's right regarding Zoroastrianism being the first monotheistic religion.

Fair enough I guess.
There were also many Pagan tribes which invaded the Empire during that time, so what you said wasn't wrong.
The people who look to blame the fall of Rome on Christianity are hilariously historically inept and take the ridiculous stance of Edward Gibbon.
Rome had already nearly collapsed in the 3rd century and the eventual collapse was just a continuation of the first one. If anything the infusion of Christianity into Rome not only provided a resurgence in power (Constantine ending the disastrous government system of Diocletian) but ensured that Roman culture would remain ingrained in the soul of Europe

>don't marry your daughter to a white bosnian
>marry your daughter to a christian nigger
yeah christianity is really the savior of the white race

I didn't say that. I said it experienced a period of stagnation under Christianity before making a come back centuries later and that Europe was great prior to any sand people religions. All true.

I can't even understand your posts anymore. Its incoherent. Its like your Iranian and I've struck a nerve with you

How is Spengler a kike?

>Anarchist flag
>saying stupid and retarded shit
Yup, checks out.

Nice mythology you got going on there

>worshiping one and his stick

>ancient greece and roman civilization that are the root of western civilization
>a shitskin religion imported by inbred race traitors
lay off the vodka pyotr and go suck some based christian nigger feet

Maybe people don't realize Hitler's grandmother's last name sounded like Shekelgrabber, moved jews to camps that put them in safety from what was at the time an extremely anti-semetic place, let all the whites kill eachother, make hating jews and nationalism extremely taboo and then let israel benefit from it all

>implying I'm a Papist
No argument from you, kill yourself you LARPing faggot.
>swastika
Oh look it is a retard who doesn't realize it was the Protestant population of Germany who voted the Nazis into power.
It propagates the myth about the European "Dark Age"
Medieval Europe wasn't stagnant or weak

Well that's cause you're too stupid to understand basic english.

I'm saying none backs up what you say. This is literally the first time I've heard about Ashur having influence over Abrahamic faiths, while there are countless sources that mention Zoroastrianisms role on all Abrahamic faiths.

Concept of one god, heaven and hell, angels, judgment day, messiahs, end times, god and the devil, praying five times a day, mosque designs, Burkas etc.. all originally practiced by Zoroastrians way before any Abrahamic religion.

When will burgers realize hitler never liked islam, but the blind obedience of muslims to their ideology?

>equating Christ and the ancient Hebrews with the modern day Synagogue of Satan
Huh it is almost like Christ's main message was that the Jews couldn't get to heaven without him and that salvation was not something the Jews could hoard.
His grandmother was a kike

>b-but muh based christian negro
keep avoiding the point

>jesus was an ethnic jew
>christianity is compatible with ethnic nationalism
Dropped.
Christianity is simply another piece of evidence that the jews have always been super cunning. Super cunning. Able to amass such influence over the masses.....

>It propagates the myth about the European "Dark Age"
>Medieval Europe wasn't stagnant or weak
It certainly wasn't growing the way it should and that can not be seen as anything but a bad thing.

Europe isn't Christian anymore, which is why it's falling to Islam. it's happening because of the lack of Christianity, not under it

Like i said you are unread and too stupid to realize that the Israelites were in exile in Babylon not Persia. And before that the northern Israelite kingdom was controlled by assyria as a vassal state before they tried to stab assyria in the back

>nigger
>based
Look at my flag.
Niggers are largely incapable of understanding Christianity and have the spiritual maturity of children.

the Bolsheviks were jewish atheist.

>His grandmother was a kike

Even if that is so, Jesus and Torquemada had more kike ancestry.

>bloodline =/= culture/religion

Now I understand why I haven't come here in 3 years.