thehill.com/latino/338586-ford-to-move-production-of-focus-from-mexico-to-china

Other urls found in this thread:

ford.com/future-vehicles/
m.wave3.com/wave/db_338316/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=jzY8MooR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DELETE THIS

>Chyna
Fucking trump making shit worse.

Nothing wrong with this move, it's probably 4D chess to buy political capitol with china to put pressure on North Korea. This is actually pretty smart

You could have had the jobs but Drumpf is letting them go to CHYNA and you guys get to keep being poor and overrun by cartels instead of having legitimate jobs

Mexico is part of the US? Or is this one of those "The US isn't America" whines that wetbacks go on about?

"M-muh 4D chess! It's a good thing that jobs are going to China and not staying in America!"

>Mexico is part of the US? Or is this one of those "The US isn't America" whines that wetbacks go on about?

Read the article again retard.

>ford-to-move-production-of-focus-from-mexico-to-china

I bet Ford-wants-his-employees-to-be-able-to-afford-his-products is rolling in his grave now.

TO FUCKING CHINA

That's fine. I don't like ford. Never going to buy from them anyway.

Yeah I'm sure your fellow Americans who are losing their jobs are going to be fine. BRINGING BACK THE JOBS

Fucking Ford. I'm selling their shit worth stock.

>trump *slurp* can do *slurrp* no wrong *glopglopglopglopglopglop*

Fuck off shill, trust Trump he knows what he's doing

"America first! Send the jobs overseas! Lay off citizens!"

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THANK YOU MR. TRUMP

SHIP OUR JOBS OVERSEAS

CUT OUR HEALTHCARE

BOMB SYRIAN JETS

Found the /sg/ shill

>Found the /sg/ shill

Found the kike

You mean sacrificing precious national assets and american wealth to bully big meanie north korea > : (

WTF I love Drumpf and making America great again now

2020 we'll all be buying GM electric cars (hahaha fucks) and china ones, and now FOLD CALS (ford cars, eh it's the best i can do i need coffee)
FORD CHINK CARS
smear it now: 150% more likely to kill you
it's ok if they're manuf in china to sell ... in china i suppose, if profits are over here... and helps them maintain western hemisphere manuf....
look, free but fair trade

American workers in a factory Mexico moving to china????

Can't believe I bought a Ford recently.

That'll be the last time.

What is the least Jewish and also the least chinkish automobile?

In other words why car can I purchase that will only enrich fucking straight white males?

>American workers in a factory Mexico moving to china?

Ford said it won't move to Mexico from USA but is now moving from US to China you dumb homo nigger faggot.

trump is prez, not ceo of ford
obamacare is still in place dying you fag
syria: it's obama's mess, how the fuck are you supposed to clean up 8 years of filth and lies on lies in a few months?
GLUING A FUCKING VASE TOGETHER TAKES HOURS, IT SMASHES IN MILLISECONDS

Ford was going to move the plant to Mexico, changed their mind, Trump thanked them, but now they're moving it to China instead

But hey this is what you voted for CAPITALISM

>WHY ARE THE CAPTIALISTS MOVING ALL THE JOBS TO COUTNRIES LIKE VIETNAM WITH 25 CENTS AN HOUR WAGES OVER COUNTRIES WITH HIGH STANDARD OF LIVING?

>What is the least Jewish and also the least chinkish automobile?

Ford used to be Sup Forums, the car company. I bet Henry Ford is rolling in his grave right now

>da joos
Oh a Nazi larper shill too? Fuck off

why this cunt shooting down syrian jets?
>inb4 deep state

>trump is prez,

Yes and he hasn't done SHIT to stop the decline. He's signed so gay faggot executive orders and said LOOK I DID SOMETHING! Meanwhile in reality we have the largest wealth inequality in our country since 1929.

>syria: it's obama's mess,

Obama shoot down the Syrian jet.

fuck off faggot

Yea yea, reagononics is bullshit so let's end all immigration, I'm talking 0 a year. That's how the capitalists keep wages down. Replacing high and low skilled workers with immigrants who are less qualified than Americans in most cases who will be paid less

>Oh a Nazi larper shill too?

You know what board this is?

Is this because Mexico doesn't want to pay for the wall?

>bought a new car
You fell for the new-car Jew

Good. Vancouver needs some good paying jobs.

Yeah it's for politics not for stormfront circlejerk

>Yeah it's for politics not for stormfront circlejerk

yes stop being racist you evil stormwennies pol has always been a civic nationalist board!

Wealth Inequality isn't trump's fault so what are you even insinuating? Decline of the bullshit super capitalist system that is totally unsustainable! Only normal neo lib fags who live to hate trump would blame him for this when this has been a long time coming.

You've never driven a new car I take it

It gets my dick so hard being the only person to have owned a car

This semen slurping comment is not my cup of tea.

>Wealth Inequality isn't trump's fault so what are you even insinuating?

You know he's a billionaire right? He's the one part of the problem.

>trumpcucks thought Donald was the chessmaster

See this is where I diverge from the anti capitalist sentiment and say being a billionaire doesn't make someone part of the problem,unlike apple and bezos he pays taxes.

Has he even reacted yet? When was this announced.

Nobody in America buys the focus anyways so it makes sense

The Chinese love Ford and

Of course Sup Forums doesn't care about the 12 billion Ford has put into its US factories in the last 5 years. They just announced 900m in investment in it's Kentucky plant to build pic related and the new expedition

>he pays taxes.

How do you know? He hasn't released his taxes.

And fuck you cunt. Capitalism is 100% the reason we are in this mess. Like 100 men have more wealth than 3 billion people is out landishly stupid concept.

look on the bright side, when all the jobs are in Mexico you won't have to build a wall :D

Only on Sup Forums could you find a goy defending corporations.

but by than we will be third world so who cares about the wall than?

he is. mexico tried to man up and refuse deportees . mexico wont have a factory and china will get it. this is leverage. you want the factory or you dont want more shit taken from you you take the deportees

i mean if america is going to keep the dreamers mexico wont keep the factories

Have you ever heard of protectionism???

>Have you ever heard of protectionism?

That thing Reagan got rid of and Trump claimed he would enact but flipped the second he got in? Yeah.

Everyone down here is salty about this. Even the tolerant people who called China our greatest ally want to kill chinks.

Have you ever heard of protectionism??? And are you a left winger because then your just larping as revolutionary. Seriously your right that reaganomics is not good for a Lower middle class white guy like myself but neither is the lefts solution which is no solution it's just the installment of a communist government. Also wealth inequality is more complicated than all the Jewish billionaires.

I drove a Focus ST and it's the most fun I've had driving in my life.

>And are you a left winger because then your just larping as revolutionary.

Left right it's all the same shit. I'm anti-capitalism because it's the system of the kikes. I support all nations freeing themselves of the jewish bankers.

>neither is the lefts solution

Which "left wing solution"? My solution is overthrowing zog and having all politicians/bankers swing on the day of the rope.

If their main focus is overseas, but they grow to such a size that their factories at home still eclipse the past, I don't see an issue.

>rape Mexico of American industry
>bad

What? This is great. We need to strangle Mexico in a bitch submission and then tell then what to do.

It's not like it's going from the USA to China. It's going for shit to shit.

>It's not like it's going from the USA to China.

he didn't read the article

It was going from US to mexico, now US to china faggot.

Yea that, we could have the sembelance of a free market if we just defended our workers from this and shut down immigration completely. Our phd students and high skilled workers are from Europe and Asia(at least 40%) and our low skilled were replaced by wage stagnating immigrants who stopped the natural expansion of wealth(not trickle down)this is because of capitalism and Reagan specifically I know that very well. Stop insuating I'm blindly defending trump.

So what are you doing? You should simply intervene into company as a government. They aren't going to listen to you just because you had a talk with them.

>free market

There is that word again, I don't think you know what that word means.

crush them with tariffs

I would like to pay for a pack of cigarettes with no tax or regulations by the government with money backed by something real not a deficit.

Hi leaf

I am looking at this thread more thourouly now. This is just a bunch of mexicans, canduians, and eurostanis shit posting.

Its a move from Mexico to China. Not from US to chins so op I'd already incorrect

Thats what you get for talking shit about not paying for the fucking wall.
Talk shit get hit.

>dat nigger shitbox with wheels
Holy shit americans have down syndrome

nice try

>Carrier fucked trump over and moved the jobs to Mexico anyway
>Ford didn't return the jobs to America, simply moved them to China instead
>"4d chess guys!"

I agree. We must redistribute both the wealth and means of production to the proletariat

M-M-MAGA...

Would it make you feel better if it had a sombrero?

No mind to the release by Maddow, comrade! We must unite, as workers, and promote a free world!

18D pinball

The filthy capitalists defend their masters

Hillary would have done worse.

>hasn't released his taxes
He let them pick any year, they picked 2005, he released 2005. It was nothing.

We have tarnished his legacy.

Kushner hired shills all over the internet.

>but muh drumpft le told me le ameriga workers first
Top kek

Thats a lie.

>>From Mexico to China
>TRUMP GONNA KEEP JOBS IN AMERICA
>HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
The job wasn't in America to begin with. Whats with the laughter? You retarded?

He will tax the shit out of them then, who cares.
They are the ones losing on this, which is why Trump told them to stay in the US. It's their choice.

>mfw, trump makes all businesses go to china instead of mexico and you're even more poor than before.

Where did he ever specifically say he would enact full protectionism? Quote and citation or else you're just a liar

>American stop buying the Focus
>China wants it
>Move production to buyer's market to save $$
ford.com/future-vehicles/

Yep; looks like the Focus is getting phased out.

God I love American croneyism

Oh wait

Sneaky Jew is sneaky
Don't you have a country to ruin, Stalin/Lenin?

Focus is garbage and nobody is buying them here

Read the article, retard

Good, fuck Mexico

>not a deficit
You mean fiat?

Maybe you don't know what board this is.

Stormfront needs to take over again so Sup Forums once again becomes a niche affaor no one really pays attention to

This happened today.
m.wave3.com/wave/db_338316/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=jzY8MooR

>>Read the article, retard
Fucking archive the article, retard.
Is this your first day in Sup Forums or are you a shill for thehill?

Yes, comrade, and you and I must do battle with the filthy goys!

>gets more mexicans because less jobs now
Was this part of your plan?

Dat edge tho

And the so-called patriots will keep buying the F-150 and eating the shit that Ford feeds them.