Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/files/u81/Turkheimer_et_al___2003_.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Destiny absolutely destroyed you, OP.

>Destiny
>destroying anyone

he literally doesn't even argue, it's nothing but fallacy and dogpiling

No, he destorys retards like you, and you anonymously shitpost butthurt

Cuckstiny is old news in the jewtube community.

Now the vegan community is btfo everybody. That's what's hot.

but i've never debated him

you need to keep that inferiority complex in check, manlet

The people in the chat make me cringe too.
"muh colonialism, muh slavery"
>Africa shit
>Colonisation, Africa is better off
>White people leave
>Africa shit

t. Destiny

He is embarassing

Destiny v. Molyneux when?
I missed the Destiny v. Sargon debates.

At least admit he destroyed Sargon.

>watching literally whos on youtube argue with each other

WHY

destiny is /ourguy/ faggot. and i get off on aussie accents.

>carpet cleaning is the same as construction dawg

The day this manlet dies I'm gonna get shitfaced drunk to celebrate, and I don't even drink. Fuck Destiny and his higher than thou personality. He's the ugly manlet that's always overcompensating, which is why he has to be right and convince everyone about his stupid views. I don't even give a shit about his views, he's scum. His viewers are worst scum though. The day of the rope can't get here fast enough.

based destiny

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Would love this. Molymeme would absolutely destroy his little faggot ass.

What the fuck?

>peepee the frog

I disagree with destiny but he won this won easily. This race guy is dumb as fuck.

I disagree with this post. You're wrong.

Atleast the race realist guy was on right path, Destiny ignored all his arguments, and was passive-aggressive the whole debate

the right path*

Destiny is wrong on this Islamic cultural issue, but this guy has no facts. Ill trust thomas sowell on this issue over some random guy.

that is why Asians are dominated STEM fields right? Yea he is incorrect.

COME ON DAWG
ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT DAWG
I DON'T BELIEVE THOSE STATS DAWG
REALLY DAWG??

I believe he actually said Asians are superior in average intelligence than europeans.

>blacks commit more crimes than whites
>blacks have longer sentences for same crime than whites
>muh judicial discrimination

doesn't sentencing take into account criminal history aka second, third offenders? if you commit more crimes in your life as a black man of course you'd get a longer sentence than a first time white offender.

He rejects all remotely right opinions because his parents are dumb boomers.

Preserving white culture? hurpdurp whites have no culture we're all equal you fuckin racist hurpdurp

Stopping illegal immigration? Durrrrrr, fuckin enjoy that wall you trumper hurp a durpa durp

Tariff the chinese? Hurrr dont you know all those cheap tvs will be like 50 dollars more people will starve durpa durp

Bringing jobs back to america? Durrr they'll all be taken by robots if chinks arent doing them you disagree come on skype where il yell like a fucking baby and ridicule you for every verbal misstep

Theres a reason Thorin, someone whose been in esports before esports was a word stopped doing anything remotely involving him, Hes reddit, the streamer.

I dont think they are superior, I think they have a better family unite that provides for that success.

The reason why whites have lost a lot of traction in America and the west is because of feminism and cultural Marxism.

FREE BOMB JIN

When he said "like you", he was referring to your idiocy, not to you debating Destiny

I guess you proved his point

maybe if we stopped property taxes for everyone, ended the drug war, ended the war. and dumb trade deals every community including the black would improve?

White people tend to be more innovative. The Asian and European mindsets are pretty similiar (hard-working, learning etc).

I love how people think so tribal. Just because some white guy invited something does not mean all white guys invented something. The guy/gal who invents something did it on there own talents and gifts.

People really need to break this tribal mentality but that will never happen because that how we humans are sadly.

His argument against it is "lol why do you care about culture dawg i dont?"

He was talking about culture. He never addresses individuals. Stop projecting.

Destiny is an idiot and has not consistencies in his arguments.

He says its all about cultural at one part of this debate than at the end of the debate he says Islam cultural and mexico cultural is not bad luz.

I am not def this dumb fuck, I am just saying the truth.

post proofs. bold claim. are you hard working enough to find it though?

Like I said I am not going to def destiny because it is hard to, he is a dumb-ass and he is not consistent.

Man I love reading r/destiny. Full of highly intelligent intellectuals who like to cite studies that rely on and align with broadly mainstream presuppositions.

I dare you to find someone with less self-awareness than Destiny.
>Plays screen games for a living
>15 year old audience
>Dumb
>Thinks his rapping gibberish is debating
>Googles sources mid 'debate' and doesn't understand what he's citing
>Calls opponent uninformed seconds later
>Now thinks he's an intellectual and seasoned debator.
>15 year olds agree

pics related from a thread where they totally destroy that pseudo intellectual Jordan Peterson.

my problem with these people is that they change there arguments mid debate to sound smart.

If you debated him on race it would go with muh cultural, than if you agreed with him about muh cultural than he would go with no cultural is bad dawg, get over your whiteness.

The proof is in front of your eyes. Go to any European city and you will find old buildings, old statues, old ruins etc (In Rome for example, Pantheon, still stands after 2000 years!). Look at white inventions vs black inventions.

>Look! Old shit!

Fuck off mate, China is the cradle of civilization not some goat fuckers on the tiber.

look at how his jaw moves. he's a physically disabled turd.

>ended the drug war, ended the war
you'll just get drug cartels controlling the streets and murdering people

He streams for a living.

He has a 20+ year average audience based on polls.

Smart (as much effor as you put on your statement)

He puts out arguments.

He knows his sources, he's read them and understands them. He googles them to give the other debater the link to them.

He calls them uninformed when and if they are.

He's never stated he's an "intellectual and seasoned debater".

When you watch someone who's political ideas you already align with, you tend to agree with them. Same goes for a lot of people on Sup Forums watching Molyneux

duh, they had a better cultural thanks to Christianity and paganism.

Christianity provided order and rules unlike what blacks during that time period were worshiping.

I would love to see Sam tear destiny a new one.

>The guy/gal who invents something did it on there own talents and gifts.
>People really need to break this tribal mentality but that will never happen because that how we humans are sadly.
that guy/girl wouldn't have achieved anything if it wasn't for functionality and prosperity of the collective

I ain't even clicking on that.
It's most likely just him screeching "dawg" in his prepubescent voice for 50 min.

Correct. That and blacks tend to be more belligerent in their crimes. Not all murders are the same.

This is the stuff I'm on about. These kids and their cult leader Destiny actually believe their elementary level discussions (that Destiny often loses) elevates them to the level of putting Destiny in the same sentence as Jordan Peterson?

>but i've never debated him
>but

why do you faggots always type 'but' in a retort here? is that some kind of 'not an argument' faggotry?

it's gay and annoying.

how? not if you build a wall and enforce the laws. Mexico is a shit hole because they don't have a 2nd amendment, and I can make that same argument for Chicago.

When will Destiny debate Ben Shapiro?

but why are you so annoyed?

To be fair, there are a lot of people who pull the same double standards on our side. I really wish we had more literacy here, but at least we're better off than them. It's really important to know exactly where both the enemy goalposts are, and where your own goalposts are.

Holy shit.
Why is he groping that giant's balls.
I mean, it has to be a giant. No other explanation for that size difference.

no, the reason why guys achieved anything was for sex purposes.

a vast majority of time, men only want to be successful for sex.

You haven't came with a single argument, you're retarded.
Civilization came from the Roman Empire.
Your point?

it's not annoying like that. only in sentences where the faggot is denying something.

Why is it "whats wrong with communism?" Destiny only seems to mostly win against these nameless whos and why should I care about a Twitch streamer arguing with some nameless whos?

I wish Destiny would stop posting these threads here trying to get new subscribers/viewers because he doesn't make enough money to feed his daugther (that he would fuck).

He is to useless to go get a real job so he has to whore for attention and basically become the next keemstar.

I would destroy this man in a debate.

simple, the laws that Christianity and early paganism set helped create what we have today. Study the bible and you will see why our cultural is better.

Study Islam and you will understand why the Islamic cultural and middle east is shit.

Christianity promotes individualism and charity. Islam promotes a group welfare mentality, which never works.

These are just two example by the way.

It's just funny to hear his stupid arguments, I don't give a shit about him

dah chinese asians too have cool building . very ncie building . better building than white. compare very old too much older . good colors too (thousand year old)

>Blacks can't function unless conditions are absolutely perfect

I am not on any side, but yea everyone I think sadly does this. I have done it in the past which is bad.

>no, the reason why guys achieved anything was for sex purposes.
not only sex, but for your future off spring who will benefit from your creation, your father, your mother, grandmother/father his friends that's your basic collective

The race realist guy who said "don't look at the words, just follow the concepts", or "I don't want to focus on the details". That is what a fucking idiot does; looking at the details meticulously is what an intelligent person does and what science does.Go take a statistics class, learn about what is required to prescribe a causal link in sociology or economics, in other words: get your head out of your ass.

Sargon melted him so hardcore that Destiny started to have autism attacks.
That was the only time I saw him "debating" and after this I was sure I don't want to see more.

it affects everyone, not just blacks. Also you should look into how the property tax laws have destroyed many black communities.

>knows his sources

no he doesnt you shill fag. he literally cited a journal he didnt read in the rape ape debate and came to the opposite conclusion of the article. ape happened to have read that same article and schooled him on it

lmfao

>SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP >SHUT UP

yea, individualism/family progress. If everyone thought like that than the global tribe would be great, but I do not promote a global tribalism. I believe in an individualism/family tribe.

By the way what you said there is why I am very anti death tax.

Ofcourse I know our culture is better. And btw when you're talking about the middle east, you should atleast mention Zionism. Our jewish medias make normal arabs look like terrorists when they are not. People supporting Assad for example, would you call them terrorists or people that want a free syria? Israel and Saudi Arabia has fucked up the middle east too hard.

why do you insist on using "white nationalist are dumb for taking achievements of people they had no connection with, be an individual" yet you address blacks as a collective? whats with this double standard?

10/10 argument

So why aren't white people failing? Let me guess, white privilege, lmao.

I think both are dumb. If you interpreted that my apologies.

I cringe with the we waz kangz shit.

does anyone has the desiny autism wemb?

How stupid are they you?

There are poor white communities affected by property tax laws, as well? So what's the issue here? That blacks can't function unless conditions are perfect?

yea they are, due to feminism and cultural Marxism. Last time I looked most of Europe is about to be an Islamic zone.

But if you don't find it annoying then why are you so butthurt?

Nothing say's "I'm an ideologically-motivated half-wit" like holding up discredited psuedoscience like it proves anything other than your desperate need for basic critical thinking skills. Any credible Psych 101 course will give you all the tools and information necessary to see how "race realism" is the same old box of white power bullshit in a shiny "scientific" wrapping.
psychologytoday.com/files/u81/Turkheimer_et_al___2003_.pdf

Educational institutes in predominately black communities are underfunded, understaffed,

I think that is wrong.

lol. If you watched any of his debates with real scientists or professionals you would understand that he only dismisses people when they say something really retarded and he is absolutely sure they have no idea what they are talking about (even if they think they do in fact know). When someone shows themselves to actually know something he instantly shuts up and listens and it generally turns into an interview where he just asks questions and learns as much as possible. That's the difference, respect for academics who have spent years specializing and studying rather than putting your faith in ApeShit or Sargon who formulate twisted world views and smugly defend them without supporting them with the proper evidence - and sometimes presenting evidence that in fact counters their claims based on lack of understanding or attention.

Ty

You're a manlet destiny

but we can't be a global tribe because we live in different environments, different environment demands different policies, that's why even religion is different in different parts of the world

to be fair, white community's are poor thanks to bad trade deals.

>cultural is bad
There are objectively better cultures and objectively worse. Western civilization allows for the freedom to embrace wholly backward ways of thinking, so far as you don't impose your asinine beliefs on other people. We are free to choose which cultural principles to obey, and should not be so ideologically blinded as to keep doing something retarded because of "muh culture muh traditions." Western culture dominates because it allows you the freedom to be great, or to be fucking stupid, and better cultural ideas tend to matriculate through and become mainstream. If you want to be a relativist, go throw away your phone and live in a sentinelese mud hut; you postmodernist cretin.

Don't bring up that autistic fuck. His internet defense force is all out here 24/7 and tries to make him a paragon for their cause that is 2smart4you2understand.