NORWAY YES!!1!!!11!!!!!!

Norwegian Muslim plans liberal mosque in Oslo.

A new, gay-friendly mosque planned in Oslo will allow female imams and men and women praying together.
The mosque, which will be located in the centre of the Norwegian capital, will be called Masjid al-Nisa’ (The Women’s Mosque).

“I wanted to start a feminist mosque where women have as much space as men. Both men and women should be able to lead prayers, and all genders should be able to pray in the same room,” Thee Yezen al-Obaide, who came up with the idea for the mosque, told the newspaper.

Via the organisation Skeiv Verden (Offbeat World), al-Obaide has also set up an informal network for gay Muslims in Norway, he said.

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Jihadi BTFO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GAY MUSLIMS HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHA
thelocal.no/20170620/norwegian-muslim-plans-liberal-mosque-in-oslo

Other urls found in this thread:

mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/14280429
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not surprising..

Oslo is a shithole

this is some real 4D chess. Muslims know its better to kill a traitor before an enemy so we bout to see some mosque on mosque violence.

>Loki coming full circle

devilish

How is this a bad thing though?

The only way I see it could be bad is it being used as a means of further radicalising people. Like "look, even the mosques become Haram in this society. It must burn".
But I don't see why a more open religious place of worship is a bad thing, unless it promotes wahabism and is funded by SA or another Gulf state.
Which most of the mosques in Norway is, at least in funding.

Maybe the black metal dudes known for burning down churches will take action here?

Inb4 it gets blown the fuck up

Banging good idea.
I bet it will explode with popuarity.
Quite possibly a booming succes.

honestly if the west helped fund the undermining of islams core beliefs by propping up liberal denominations of their religion it would really solve our problem, in the same way liberalism has neutered nearly everything else in the west

Most Sunni mosques in Europe are funded by Saudi Wahhabi extremists. I am ALL FOR a faggot friendly liberal mosque. We need A LOT MORE of them

ISLAM YES

In Denmark we already have a Mosque with female Imams, and equality between men and females.
mx.dk/nyheder/danmark/story/14280429
Some highlights from the article
>The first Friday prayer, 60 people showed up
>half of them weren't even muslims - liberals.

Meanwhile, when Hizb ut-Tahrir hold their gathering and preach Sharia4Denmark thousands gather.

darkness everyone,...uh oh.

sounds like the complete oppposite of some islamist shit

I should mention that it is not a recognized faith-community in Denmark. Because you need at least 50 people to be a part of the community.
This hasn't stopped them from establishing a special education for new female imams. With subject such as Islamic-feminism (from the same article).

So Islam really was larping Augustinian monks?

I knew that day would happen. Christians and Muslims are similar degenerates, my feeling is that Muslims will go even more degenerate, after all they agree with pedophilia.

I give it a day before he is dragged from his home and stoned to death for apostasy.

More taqiyya. Make islam more appealing to the unsuspecting population. Once they've accepted islam and let the sandniggers overrun their lands, they'll start brainwashing/killing the libtards.

dude? how can't you see a merit in corrupting islam with a jew tactics?

just thing of all the butthurt that this will bring

Still there's a lot of work there and shit...

ultrakek