If you could change the culture. There would be nothing wrong with homosexual or blacks

If you could change the culture. There would be nothing wrong with homosexual or blacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/AnonBabble

elaborate

if i could change the laws of phsysics snow wouldnt be cold!

Wow!

It's almost as if we're not hating melanin, but nigger/shitskin behavior. Really makes my booper beep!

I support homosexual blacks.
And you should too.

Think, man. Think.

If everyone was a nigger, there would be nothing wrong with robbing a store.

Join /polgb/ today;

discord dot gg/xf3BWs

Stop writing down gobbledygook

Both homosexuals and black have a toxic culture that teach them to be the way they are. You can teach them not to have bare back parties or teach black people that there is something more then being a thug.

Think about it anions then you could all team up on leafs and swedes!

LEAFED

Niggers don't listen to anyone. We put half of their people behind a cell yet their hoodrat gang still grows. They don't learn from anything.

>if everyone was a nigger, then there would be no stores.

ftfy

Actually, black people are inferior on a genetic level, which besides causing them to be fundamentally less capable than other races will always result in social tension as a result of their envy and self-hatred when comparing themselves with smarter, more attractive, more successful whites.

If I could change the culture there would be no niggers or faggots

Who they are at their core is what makes for their culture. I would love blacks to be smart and faggots to not be mentally ill freaks, but to change the expression of that (their culture) you would have to change faggots and niggers on a fundamental level. Which would make them no longer niggers and faggots, but a new creation.

I agree.
But something you also have to think about in this brave new age of ours is: You could simply not have them and solve this before birth.

I do not care about race per-se but Anti-white sentiment, the dumb politics and how their birth rates will alter economies and morph living spaces.

Whites still need their space given how they create these other spaces.

>if you could fundamentally change every aspect about something, it would be different!
You don't say.

Was America in the first half of the 20th century the only time in history blacks have ever generally had their shit together with stable families and businesses? What changed? Is there any way it could be brought back? How did segregation contribute to it, for better or for worse?

You could change black culture and they would have less problems related to violence and crime, but they are not all going to become engineers and scientists.
Homos on the other hand reproduce through abuse and molestation, these things cannot be extracted through a simple "change in culture"

theres not anything wrong w being black per se. It just that things like having low IQ and high time preference are bad, and those things are largely associated w african heritage. GL black pepo i hope u get it together

>If you could change the culture. There would be nothing wrong with homosexual or blacks.
I disagree.

Changing their culture would only solve part of the problem, it would not adress the genetic inferiority of Africans or the defective genes from homosexuals.

We need pre-implantation genetic engineering and a well planned and well executed birth control system. A part of said system would be to make it a pre-requisite for anyone interested in receiveing welfare from the government to have only 1 child maximum.

>if you could fundamentally change what they are, they wouldn't be what they are

wow that really makes me think

Further, their hyperaggressiveness is also genetically determined - the presence of black people will always make a society a more violent, dangerous place to live.

i think it was a myth that they ever had their shit together. niggerdom was always there but since everyone had the good sense to stay segregated it wasn't something we had to worry about. lack of availability of crack / welfare probably did help somewhat though

Hahaha, I really enjoy how the jews do their very best to portray their lack of impulse control as a good thing.

It's actually the "worrier" gene, not warrior.

In black communities they were only competing with themselves. How is an independent black business owner going to compete when you have bigger and better versions of any store owned by white people a block away? It's the same problem they have in Africa, they can't compete with gibs or aid workers so there's no point in starting