I'm going to be a dad soon. How do I instill redpilled values on my children...

I'm going to be a dad soon. How do I instill redpilled values on my children? I'm especially worried they will fall victim to transgender godlessness. What must I do to save them?

anime

Christian education , with pagan values , how to combine them is up to you

TOPKEK

you have to combine them like tomato with spaghetti see? mmm yes benito! very tasty!

>What must I do to save them?

homeschool them...

there is no other option.

Thanks to exist , lovely ecchi pirate !

ayyy that's a spicy meatball!

To be a good example is not only one way how raise children - It's the only way.

Be kind-hearted and your children will be probably too. Or maybe just don't let them watch Disney Channel...

Are there any good anti-trans books?

Just child friendly Christian teachings, move to a predominantly white area with white schools. Only play REAL music by white artists who aren't degenerate.

You can't redpill a child, it's wrong but you can give them a decent environment.

As they get older and older, slowly teach them about the dangers of Islam. Show them Sup Forums, Infowars, rebel media and tommy robinson.

I have a 3 year old child, that's way too young for redpills. But she is going to a Catholic school after nursery.

Spank them. Move to belts. If they act up, nose in the corner for 2 hours minimum. No electronic devices unless supervised. No television. Play audiobooks for them at night when they go to bed. Buy them toys you played with, tinker toys, Legos, balls and stuff. No sissy shit for boys. No video games unless it is snes, early Nintendo, or Sega. Go on vactions to places that you can drive to and be out in the wilderness. When they get piss tired of you being strict, assign them chores and provide an allowance if chores are completed. Once they turn of age, make them get summer jobs. Before that, make sure they volunteer at the local animal shelter or something like that

>Are there any good anti-trans books?

look for the regular Sup Forums book threads.

Be someone worthy of looking up to.
I have a plan for my own kids. I will treat them to real knowledge, no bullshit if I can help it, and get them to question everything and make answers for themselves.
Teach them self-sufficiency, and teach them introspection/reflection.

be the adult you would look up to for your child, if you're a degenerate, even "secretly" they'll find out and it will reflect on them.

and nature, lots of time in nature.

There's nothing you can do. This world will destroy them. Enjoy your time with them while they are young and prepare to disown them once they are grown and come out as fags or whatever.

Never. Ever. YouTube.

Or Steven Universe...

Lead with Christian value's and don't let the expecting mother have any vaccines or the baby.
I'm not kidding, the vaccines are turning our kids into freaks.
Good organic diet.

As someone with some knowledge of Jungian psychology I can answer the gender thing very clearly.

Your son or daughter needs to have a strong sense of masculinity/feminity. If they are a man they need to contextualize themself as masculine. Equally they must contextualize women around them as feminine. Essentially you want them to grow up with the idea that there is a clear line between masculine and feminine and they are very comfortable where they stand.

As the for the whole God thing. It really depends what you mean by that. I've observed kids stop beleiving in the traditional concept of religion at increasingly early ages. They quickly learn that there is no place for miracles, heaven, hell, or angels in a naturalistic world. If they find their parents beleive in this they will begin to regard their parents as untrustworthy. I've seen 10 year olds do this. The kids are also very good at hiding it because they know if they voice this to you they will be punished.

God isn't real. If you try to teach them otherwise, they'll just grow into retards who ask for parenting advice on Sup Forums.

>Christian values

Might as well start injecting them with hormones now desu

source for that gif?

Show them nothing but Dragon Ball DVDs.

>What must I do to save them?

Convince your partner to abort them and spare them the misery of existence.

ladies versus butlers

dont let them watch TV. or as little of it as possible.

Don't get cable TV. stick with network TV and Only let them watch shit you know is ok.

be careful what movies you show them. 80's Action is fine, old westerns are fantastic, (stuff like the Dollars trillogy) Dirty Harry, yknow, conservative pro law and order sort of heroes.

try to keep them from the internet. this will be hard what with school, but while at home, if they must use it, make sure to use parental controls and only use it for homework and shit.

try to get them into sports. In fact, do whatever you can to get them into sports. Shit like Football or Baseball, classically American (assuming you are a burger here) sports that tend to promote masculinity.

it helps to supplement pre-k for home schooled pre-k. So when they are young, just do that shit yourselves, where you can control the early content you put in their brains.

Make sure to always ask them what they learned in school, so you get an idea for what they are being taught. Don't be afraid to call teachers out on their bullshit either. But be careful how you redpill your kids when countering teacher brainwashing. gotta do it gently. children by nature are kind, which is why neo-liberalism is so easy to absorb. Because it's about "being nice to people." Make sure they understand faith, and why certain things are right and wrong. it's ok to mix science with faith, because despite liberal claims, science is with us when it comes to fucking biology

Don't raise them the way Boomers and Millennials were raised. Make sure that while you provide for their needs, you make sure they know that life is difficult, and you can't always get what you want. That sometimes you have to work for things and earn them. So for example, no nsa allowance when they get older. Make sure they have to do something for it, like say, wash your car, or mow the lawn.

Also WHERE you live is important. Can't underestimate the impact of the community.

godspeed, user.

Teach them the Gospel.

source on this scene, ecchi pirate!?

Don't listen to this bullshit
Zero screen policy

that is literally impossible in today's world without literally raising your kids like maladjusted luddites who will come to resent you once they hit their angsty teen phase and rebel against you specifically because they feel they were robbed of a "normal" childhood

the trick is to watch tv sparingly and selectively, and try to not use the internet. something which is also hard in today's interconnected world where some classrooms rely specifically on computers and internet.

kobayashi-san chi no maid dragon

i hate to say this but you have to become your own facist government.
dictate what shows are good and not, dicate what is safe and unsafe, but also expose them to the unsafe things in small doses to help immunise them. expose them to leftist ideology and drill it into them how backwards it is, make them love hard work, make them love history. make them love their heritige. it might be a tall order, but a lot of this can be flown under the banner of "tv makes kids stupid, so ill make sure they are watching good educational stuff"

Wait a bit before worrying about that. It will all go away when you realize the baby is black as the night.

Corporal punishment is crucial. NOT beatings, just a slap on wrist or thigh. In the last 15-20 years, its use has declined, while a general sense of entitlement and laziness has skyrocketed.

Be a good dad. Provide for your family. Be there for them. Sometimes, kids will screw up no matter what you do but the best thing you can do for them is to be a great example of what they should be.

Also, don't be a fatty and don't let your kids be fatty. I picked up my nephew the other day from kindergarten and every kid in his class is fat as hell.

Just make sure he has high testosterone

If its a girl you're doomed

>How do I instill redpilled values on my children?

Put them in private school or homeschool. You put them into a public school, and they'll come out brainwashed little SJW drones.

This, great post.

Also, I would like to add FUCKING GIVE ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILDREN.

Attention is like ambrosia to children, it's a fucking drug to them, they love it, and properly bonded children do well in life, but in order to give them attention you need A LOT of patience.

Be patient with your children and give them the love and attention they need, children don't need much to thrive, physically and mentally bonding with them is a must. Poverty is preferred and more easily manageable than a life with no bonding.

Patience is a great virtue, and perhaps one of the strongest ones, especially in dealing with children. Do NOT become reactive in dealing with children. Patience + attention ensures that the child doesn't need to act out in order to get attention, and it matures them beyond their years.

So much evil in this world stems from people who were never properly bonded as children, they're still chasing a ghost that they can never claimed, which forms a ruthless pathology into their teenage years and then adulthood. Especially for the males as that is when male disposability really kicks in.

>Also, I would like to add FUCKING GIVE ATTENTION TO YOUR CHILDREN.
this, I would have added this but ran out of characters.

make sure to interact with your kids and be in their lives. play with them as often as you can, go on family picnics in the summer, stuff like that. family bonding activities.

and yeah, patience. you better be prepared to apply for sainthood, because kids demand a lot of patience, but the high human capital investment is worth it.