Racist Asian hates White people

This guy hates the White race. How he's allowed to get away with blatant racism on FB & Twitter is beyond me.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=46c_1497866398
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Asian men living in the west wish they were white. Most of my asian friends have jumped on the PoC bandwagon.

Check out all left meme culture. It specifically targets whites in America. I honestly pity people who feel inferior because of there race.

>there
>there
>there
>there

their

>mid flight
>dragged off
and what? charge the airline for murder? fucking idiot!

Ask him how asians get away with shitting on planes, outside the toilet

Asian incel subreddits celebrating Otto Warmbier's death.

>plane to Canada
yeah, well no wonder

>How he's allowed to get away with blatant racism on FB & Twitter is beyond me.

Because he is a POC and has privilege. He needs to check it.

>their
your stupid, its there

>POC
wtf?

>plane to canada

liveleak.com/view?i=46c_1497866398
He's done it again the absolute madman.

I don't get it is wypipo (whypipo) the new epithet?

It's hilarious. Shitskins would eat those little chinks alive given the chance.

He probably hate whites because white men are drowning in Asian pusy and triggers him

Aren't Asians racist to every-fucking-one, though?

Yea /r/asianmasculinity is a testament to that

Little rice boy was just mad that BJ Blazkcowicz was pounding some German queen right next to him for funzies

all memes aside, why do white men go out of their way to antagonize Asian men? you do realize they will rule the planet within a couple of decades and avenge themselves hard?

>go out of their way to antagonize Asian men
Literally everyone goes out of their way to antagonize white men. that's the main reason places like this exist.

REEEEE WHITE PIGGU I WilL AVENGE fOR MY KEKENING REEEEE

BLEACHED

No, white men decided to install a values system in which the loser=winner and victimhood is desirable. Of course their civilization collapsed immediately. East Asians will reinstall the natural winner=winner belief system which the browned USA will revert to by itself.

the clock is ticking on Islam too. white piggu is the only thing keeping you alive.

Unpopular opinion here
I actually like asians, they are white tier as far as races go. Asians can build first world countries unless gommunism fucks them over.
t. guy who lived in china for a year

This is what fills me with happiness. Every time I look into the eyes of an annoying, loud, high-pitched, abnoxious, attention-craving Asian-american beta male I can literally feel the pain of his small dick and worthless existance crushing him on the inside. It makes me feel so warm and happy. For a second it actually makes me think the world is a great place. As long as asian-american betas are suffering around the clock, I'm happy.

Automation is going to make hundreds of millions of Chinese worker drones absolute.

And there will still be over a billion Chinese around. Not to mention over 2.5 billion East Asians. USA will be brown by 2040 and Europe crippled by Arabia.

What's racist about that, idiot? If we so niggers or spics doing that on a plane, we'd shake our heads and mutter "fucking niggers/spics."

>billion Chinese around
with no jobs.
>crippled by Arabia
Europe is still reversible with it's 90%+ white population.

Can't wait for identity politics to turn against Asians. They're a pretty successful race, so you know they've got a lot of privilege they need to be scolded about.

You will wait forever. Only white men are insane enough to make the words privilege and power into something that carries a social stigma. In an Asian-run world, minorities will go back to the bus where you belong. White males included.

>calling white people "whypipo"

Imagine taking the time to write this shit on every news story you see. People like this are OBSESSED with whites and have no life outside of muh white supremacy and muh institutional racism myths.

What a butt-blasted chink. I bet he frequents r/asianmasculinity daily.

Whites don't have problems with most gooks or vice versa. This reads like racial satire. Aren't Koreans the natural enemies of niggers?

>asian run world
not after all of that IQ shredding.

Maybe in the US and Europe... but Asians living in Japan, Korean, and China are too homogeneous and isolationist for that. They will get to witness the destruction of the West firsthand and so won't capitulate to diversity memes. It's nonsense and they know it