Trump was right

Well, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
archive.is/8IW7V
web.archive.org/web/20170619233728/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

source?

washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

Been preaching this since the gayass Hillary/Trump pop vote meme

and he still fucking won.

U N S T O P P A B L E

Vindicated!

>TWT by *bottom of pick
Eat moar carrots bro

We need to fucking deport them all and their anchor babies.

Archive that, you fucking mong.

>washington times
literally owned by a cult desu

Trump won the popular vote

i believe it but "Just Facts" polling is not a credible source

>was right
>may have
Is this poli sci logic?

kill them all

Why is Trump the only positive thing that has happened in the world this year? Seems like the man is doing a GREAT job!

If you are going to be so brutal why not make them useful?

archive.is/8IW7V

Repeat after me. OP IS A NIGGER

Rowan Scarborough of the Washington time, do people even know how to read anymore?

this is my first tiem uguuu

web.archive.org/web/20170619233728/http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/jun/19/noncitizen-illegal-vote-number-higher-than-estimat/

bump

kawaii, desu ne?

>Archive that, you fucking mong.
1. I'm not a mong.
3. I often do not archive articles on purpose so that the website DOES get clicks to their articles. For shit-tier sites like CNN or New York Times, I would archive it. But for a site like Washington Times, I'll let Sup Forums click through to them. They need the love.
You faggot.

>5.7 million

OP IS A NIGGER

Do archive.is next time.

archive.is you mong

Bump

Anyone with more than three functioning brain cells already knows this.

I dont know. Poland is spitting in the EUs eye every day and proving them selves right. A tower just burned down killing possibly hundereds of shit skins. The Supreme Court just took a massive dumb on PC.

Not all things are looking bad.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Archive this shit.

>implying anyone who isn't lying to themselves is surprised that illegals vote

TOTALLY VINDICATED

Fuck off shill. I will archive everything you give me and nothing will stop me.

Heh. So this study is talking about 5.7 million noncitizens who voted in 2008 - To get Obama in. No telling what those numbers were when Killary ran in 2016. I bet she lost her ass, LOL.

Fuck you, sperglord

LANDSLIDE!

VICTORY!

Bump.

Remember when trump said he was going to make america great again but its still going to shit while he plays golf. Kek!

Huge if true
How will it change from "non-citizens MAY have cast" to "citizens did cast"?

Where's norse archivebot been?

why?

OP IS A NIqqa

>he still won

liberals BTFO

>Trump won the popular vote

Called it.

You got like 3 archives in this thread.

I always wondered how the democrats managed to increase their voter base by 140% in only 8 years.

It's standard practice on Sup Forums. Looks cleaner. Give me an argument why you would choose the one you're using.

>Fuck off shill. I will archive everything you give me and nothing will stop me.
I don't have time to stop you. I'm too busy tongue-punching your mom's balloon knot.

you can fucking google it really easily and find out dipshit

>Founded on May 17, 1982, by Unification Church leader Sun Myung Moon, the Times was owned by News World Communications, an international media conglomerate associated with the church until 2010, in which Moon and a group of former executives purchased the paper. It is currently owned by diversified conglomerate Operations Holdings, which is a wholly owned subsidiary of the church

I dunno I just looked this up and found this. Russian intelligence want us to archive all the material we reference maybe?

America actually has gotten a lot better. Also I pay $100 less in taxes each payday now.

Still it's gonna take a lot longer than a few months to change what's been going on for 50+ years.

5.7 million illegal aliens BTFO

Not an argument.

>Give me an argument why you would choose the one you're using.
Clicks to news and blogs you want to support do them good. That's the only reason you need to NOT archive an URL.

Bump...

I believe that illegals voted in 2016, but this study is from 2008. How does this prove anything?

I guess we won't see the dumb popular vote threads anymore.

>Not an argument.
You're telling me that your mom's balloon knot is NOT an argument?
Au contraire, mon cherie, but I believe it is.

So illegals helped get Trump elected.

If Mitt was prez everyone would have voted for Bern or Hilldawg.

>1.
>3.
Learn to count next time you shill

Are you sure of that? They've made all their data and analysis public, my shill friend.

>2008 election
wew lad

And just how does that relate to the source in the article which has nothing to do with the Washington Times?

IT WAS 6 GOYZILLION DESU!!!!!!

Looks like you just found Sup Forums too

Holy fuck this guy is dumb

This should honestly surprise no one.

Hillarys popular vote win vanishes when you take California out of the picture.

Guess which state allows illegals to get IDs
Guess which state allows illegals to apply for shit without having to reveal they are illegal
Guess which state is known for looking the other way when illegals try to do anything else illegal
Guess which states voting system is entirely controlled by the DNC

It doesn't require high intellect to put the pieces together.

Democucks cheated and Trump won anyways. gg ez no re.

what a fucking joke to be even able to vote as a non-citizen

>Well, Sup Forums?

How on earth could something like that have happened?
It's not like it was encouraged?

somebody post the screenshot of the california voter registration site!

>no i.d. required

No shit, everyone knew this. Demoshits just wanted to have their way and lie as usual.

I live in Florida. The two Brazilian girls that come clean my house came the day voting started and they had their "I voted" badges. Neither one of them are citizens.

Looks like the photographer got the 'dark' memo

I don't want to support them. Most news organizations are liars.

"Unlike crawlers such as Wayback Machine, archive.is only captures individual pages in response to explicit user requests, and so does not obey the robots exclusion standard.[4] Because of this, website owners cannot unilaterally remove snapshots at will, thus it is a "permanent" archive.[5]"

So website owners can't remove archives. So for news organizations that constantly edit their material, this is good.

I do not see anything that confirms Hostkey has to do with Russian intelligence.

MUH POPULAR VOTE
U
H

POPULAR VOTE
O
P
U
L
A
R

VOTE
O
T
E

So you're admitting Obama was bad enough for people to vote republican

>5.7 million
You, goy, twas 6 million

>NEARLY 6 GORILLIONS
IT'S A BEANOCAUST

Yes brother. He ruined my middle school and highschool years. Best time of muh life my assssss

California has more illegal immigrants enrolled in colleges there than they do out of state Americans.

>California has more illegal immigrants enrolled in colleges there than they do out of state Americans.
gonna need a source on that one

Went to college out here, going to need a source for that one.

Bump

Bump?

Just think of all the wonderful things they'll be able to do for their countries when they get back

Noooo.

Dump the Electoral College! California illegals need to decide our President!

Quality post.

www.foxnews.com

UC just set a limit for out of state Americans at 18% of enrolled students. No such quota exists for illegals. I'm gonna bet money that more than 18% are illegal considering 1/3 of the state is illegal.

Because if that many voted for Obama, surely millions would have voted in 2016

Yeah no shit sherlock

Nice aource user.

Has Trump been wrong yet?

IT WAS HER TURN DRUMPFKINS
SHE WON THE POPULAR VOTE

>2008 election
>not realizing that number probably pales in comparison to keep Trump out of office
They didn't turn out though for a president that wants to keep them out. I'm sure of it.

SIX MILLION

No, it was 6 billion.