Slavs are subhumans

Should we consider slavshits as a human beings? personally i think we should kill all slavshits and take their women as a sex slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roach

WE

WE

WUZ

Slavic men have bigger dicks than black men.

Yes slavic men are a threat.

Seriously? What's wrong with you guys?? Why this hate? Refugees didn't do anything bad! why do you blame them? If you want to blame someone,then blame the leaders of this world! it's all their fault if today we still have those stupid wars. They are all humans beings. LIKE US.Their countries have WAR. Do you know the meaning of the word ''WAR'' ? They didn't had choices but to come with us just because they had problem in their countries! And a few years ago they had a happy life JUST LIKE US! ...please at least try to understand them... and don't blame them..We all know who is the true enemy or we don't? ... what's wrong with the world?

WUZ

Is this why their women choose black/brown/rich westerners instead of slavic men?

SLAVS and we dont pretend to be anyone else

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

>Black People
I know non whites are retarded as fuck, but this...

Why is the Neanderthal clean shaven? kek

Seems comfy tbqh
>tfw no humble grass hut to raise a family in while barely managing to get by and facing starvation every winter
The struggles.

DAY OF THE SPRAY

Even if you want to pretend Egyptians were black, the picture is comparing a Pharaoh's construction to a farmer's house.

I'm so fucking happy that my ancestors killed turks in Crimean War.

And also that image you posted is peasant house not nobility. From what i know poor Turks were living in caves XDDD And theres a house in which polish nobility was living.

>shitskins try to attack europeans

lol you uneducated roach they were white :D

THE LEFT CANT MEME

trying*
my bad

Hahaha that is a great picture, can I save it?

Kill yourself roach, you're an embarrassment to humanity.

Fuck off Cockroach

You tried that once already, look where you are now, back in Turkey, thrown out the Balkans.

WE

>Should we consider slavshits as a human beings?

There is no scientific basis for considering them humanoid.

>uses least successful race to represent the entire species

Is there a "WE WUZ" image for asians?

someone make darwin saying this to a noble chimpanzee, ive been waiting but have no PS =(

HAHAHAHAHAHA,

Turk roach mad his culture got BTFO by poland 3 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Someone post the budgie edit.