Friendly reminder that Texas is not part of the south

Friendly reminder that Texas is not part of the south

"The South" is defined by whatever criteria are relevant for a particular topic. Not your arbitrary decisions.

Most of pol has no idea how based the real south is. Just today I was reading that my state wants to buy and display the confederate monuments that have been removed in other states.

fuck off texas and florida are the most important states in the south

texas is gay

That's right, it's because we're part of Texas not the South

Is it really strictly the Mason-Dixon line?

Like to people in Delaware like to consider themselves southerners?

a lot of southerners fled to TX for work

Youre full of niggers, texas is full of mexicans big difference

>he fell for the Texas is not the best meme. kek

Say what you want, but whether you like it or not to some northerner or antifa faggot they view you as part of the south no matter what.

>florida, Texas, oklahoma, Missouri
>not the South
Have you heard of a compass lad?

It's why America is properly called "Texas and the upper 49."

Pls don't include fagatory of the north.

Sorry even with all the stupid flags pol added they still won't let me post with my true country's flag, It's not just wet backs here, where I live there's also a whole lot of chinks.

We don't even want you.

Only things from Texas are steers and queers.

Why are you putting your fellow frogs to work? That's not how any of this works.

>Virginia
>South

>Texas secedes from the Union and joins the confederacy before N Carolina and Virginia.
>Texas not part of the South

Whew lad

Is the map implying that Florida isn't south? Nigger step the fuck back. Everything north of Miami is as southern as you can get. This was probably made by some butthurt Georgiafag.

>west virginia included in the south but not florida and texas

We don't want to be. Texas Republic when. Kick all the commiefornians out.

Florida-Texas Alliance when?

Greatest allies

If you have an SEC, you're part of the South... unless you're Missouri.

No, Virginia and North Carolina are no longer part of the South. Too many yankee transplants.

Florida and Texas are the most important states, everyone else is either a communist or inconsequential.

More egregious: Northwest IS the South and isn't represented here.

The entire east coast is nothing but nigger and jew-ville. They've been running from their utopia in the liberal northeast for generations