Fuck YouTube

YouTube has put a video online which is meant to promote refugee tollerance. The comments are going the good way but we need to help.

:m.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxbdvo2vFwc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbpi6ZahtOH4CPwU6AGz6O1HuLmt-uSgt
youtube.com/watch?v=PgCmT0qkfQM
youtube.com/watch?v=xLaWzxSVVn0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DmqxIRukx6V0BsthDkNOtUpxRmw33cQ
youtube.com/watch?v=h-SUu0IvH_k
youtube.com/watch?v=0-1C5V5BBOA
youtube.com/watch?v=cI_BByAFa6U
youtube.com/watch?v=bR_g5UpJixo
youtube.com/watch?v=hs81vjJg4xw
youtube.com/watch?v=vKUoOzRtu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=E4meQSxnPHc
youtube.com/watch?v=OCg98F_hX54
youtube.com/watch?v=nIWNahQk6Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=CauItnQxWhw
youtube.com/watch?v=AODbNcYHUVI
youtube.com/watch?v=YuX8LkFZZIE
youtube.com/watch?v=COFgit4FzGk
youtube.com/watch?v=CB-y076xwpI
youtube.com/watch?v=U7YqleKogBA
youtube.com/watch?v=J1nSE1XSGkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ivGXBXjoV20
youtube.com/watch?v=ShYTQddMJ8g
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That like/dislike ratio tho. And YouTube is censoring "inappropriate" comments aka the comments that don't fit their agenda. So much for free speech.

I love the internet. I love that people are seeing it for what it is -- garbage.

>Watch 31 seconds
>Dislike
>Leave before 59 seconds

It will keep a good dislike ratio and fuck their stats as well.

How long until the video gets taken down ?

i'm glad they're catching on that the word refugee doesn't have a positive connotation

OY VEY! Stop this right now goyim, or we'll shut the ratings system down!

God damn Soros, he's infecting everything. Downvote after watching 30sec to 1min. Leave a comment that's not too edgy and be done with it. We're going to make them drink their own piss.

bump for my personal army

new channel new vid with comments disabled

> refugees are 80% male
> video is ONLY women refugees

you understand the jews win either way if you tolerate the refugees or not. either way they displaced and make you want to kill more muslims

I just noticed it and came to Sup Forums to see if there was a thread.

You know what to do boys. Downvote that shit into oblivion.

They are not actually pushing that shit down your troath by placing that propaganda video on the main header ffs.

*now

Indeed, how come you have a EU flag?

WARNING: watch the video for over a minute in order for the downvotes to register. Also, don't leave too edgy of a comment, JewTube is deleting those.

I haven't watched this but I assume it's the same "refugees can be good people!" stuff. Yes, they can, I won't argue that. Most people who are against letting in refugees won't argue that. Once again, the left doesn't understand why the right believes what it does.

Disliked this shit on all of my accounts and made sure to stay on the video long enough so that they register. Fuck JewTube.

>that dislike ratio

RAID
>RAID
RAID
>RAID
RAID
>RAID
RAID

Also report it for promoting terrorism lul

Did you see the lefties go on suicide watch in the comments, hahaha that made my day.

They won't take it down, they'll just disable comments and ratings. Surprised they didn't do that right off the bat. They probably will with future propaganda after this failure though.

There's a whole fucking playlist of this shit. You know what to do. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLbpi6ZahtOH4CPwU6AGz6O1HuLmt-uSgt

youtube.com/watch?v=PgCmT0qkfQM

Get on this shit too. A video by (((David Miliband))) saying that taking in millions of shitskins is a test of character.

Ayy my comment is in there.

yfw only cucks respond to ur comment

Fucking bump

They deleted my comment of "garbage propaganda."

>tfw they deleted uncle adolf's comment

It was seriously getting like 500 likes/minute before being taken down. RIP in peace.

RIP father

my sides

This is fucking gold

I think they deleted my comment to. It was this
>The western world can no longer sustain taking in millions of illiterate 3rd worlders under the guise of some moral humanitarian effort. There are billions of 3rd worlders, taking in a couple million does NOTHING. It does absolutely NOTHING for humanitarian efforts. US takes in a million legal immigrants a year, for every million the US take, there are 80 million born. This does NOTHING but weaken the western world along with the country these people are coming from by taking all their educated/skilled labor. It also breeds social alienation, racial divide and a low trust society.

So I think I'll start moving my uploads over to vid.me.
The comment deletion is too much, I don't see why I should contribute to the community...And I don't even do political videos, I do gaming stuff.

my fucking sides

spam the nazi flag

Bumping again. I'm fed up with faggots who know nothing about the world telling me I'm uneducated because I oppose immigration for non-racial reason.

Yeah Saw "Looks like Europe needs my help again.
" by Hitler with about 1.2k likes then refreshed the page and it was removed. Also a few of the 200+ liked swastika posts have been removed. Nice one Jewtube.

kekest the dislike ratio is out of control
I guess that's what happens when you feature a video, you can't ensure only cucked Germans and leftists will watch it.

More than 10% of people who have watched have disliked this. Good ratio (voting to watches) or not?

Es ist mein führer, untermenschen!

COMMENTS were up to 19.5k now down to 18.5k they're delerting like crazy

you're welcome
youtube.com/watch?v=xLaWzxSVVn0

LMFAO

make one for ADOLFs top comment so we know when to pay respects

fucking jew tube

God damn it. The jews need to go. I can't wait to take every little jew baby I can find and smash their brains into the wall.

Fuck that race of bankers.

I'm noticing some quite kikery from the censoring in the comment section:

They are purposely leaving the most offensive and "racist" comments up while removing and deleting the reasonable and level-headed criticism of this video(it's lies, fallacies and propaganda-like aspect).

This is fucked up. Try it yourself, leave reasonable and legitimate criticism of this promoted video whiteout braking any rules and see how they will remove the comments ASAP.

Pic somewhat related overall.

Sometimes I wonder if people find Hitler posts hilarious or their narrative is really failing

I hope it's the second

Youtube just post their propaganda like a good PRIVATE company
YOUTUBE DID NOTHING WRONG

And this is why anarcho-capitalism is fucking retarded.

They will make it into a three-season show for Netflix.

I can't even tell if your image was meant as satire or if it was played straight

Fucking Poe's Law

Read this:

They are deleting the reasonable comments that expose the lies while leaving the "socking" and anti-white ones up

play haddaway - what is love

Canada needs more people and I strongly believe that. I'm also all for Muslim refugees coming here, but believe that there needs to be a balance. An equal amount of all people and religions should be welcomed. Not just one specific group.

However this shit is straight up brainwashing propaganda... sooooooo thumbs down.

>huu durr they have to post things I like 4 free
Keep dreaming faggot

Have white kids. Encourage family and friends to do the same

Daily bombings and innocent people being slaughtered are a small prince to pay to be called tolerant, right liberals?

Fucking disgusting. There is no getting through to these parasites.

Shame there are no other alternatives.

Pulled my video from that shithole last year and uploaded it to "vidme". Receive a condescending email from "vidme" explaining why I can't be "verified". WTF? It was a harmless little classical music video.

Will just have to create our own websites to share anything. Screw all these bastards shoving commie crap in our faces.

JUST IN TIME

Too much reason for Youtube, so you must be censored.

>canada needs more people

toronto doesn't. ever take the fucking subway here?

>Canada needs more people and I strongly believe that

You're wrong in your first sentence.
Objectively wrong.
Your beliefs don't matter. You believe the sky is brown on a clear day, but you're wrong.

bump

Refugees? You think they're refugees?

They are healthy, fat often, with better teeth than canadians, latest smart phones

Did you know "refugees" can bring in $5000 cash / couple + $2500/kid?

A "refugee" family with 7 kids gets a "start-up" cheque of $25,000+ and receives pre-tax benefits of $284,000

refugees my ass.

WHY THE FUCK DO WE TAKE MUSLIMS ONLY AND NO 0 WHITES?

Whites in South Africa are literally under open genocide, yet they can't come to Canada as refugees?!

my god nigger bitches are ugly as sin

oyyyy veeey

They think offering me up that haram slut on a bed is gonna get me to like refugees they're gonna have to try a lil' harder.

Spam hashtag #MoreThanATerrorist

Jewtube

It won't do nothing but i couldn't help myself

>Whites in South Africa are literally under open genocide, yet they can't come to Canada as refugees?!
they can't?
That's a fucking travesty

RAID RAID RAID

Why neither of them work?

Reminder to click the ellipses
>Report
->Violent or repulsive content
-->Promotes Terrorism

No whites qualify as refugees

Even White Albino Niggers who are killed for their body parts by niggers in African can't get in lmfao

Better pic. Can we appreciate the irony?

Maybe "white people under thread of death in their own countries" being refugees is wrongthink and/or hatespeech in Canada

Damn, we're screwed for wrongthink maybe we can be prison-buddies

this pic is good stuff :3

After all that has happened in the west it's quite disgusting that we have a Refugee day. It's time to stop this tolerance.

> post nazi flags, (un)ironically promote actual nazism
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THEY CALL US NAZIES WHAT ARE THEY RETARDS
> REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHY DO THEY SUPPORT HATE SPEECH LAWS

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9DmqxIRukx6V0BsthDkNOtUpxRmw33cQ

youtube.com/watch?v=h-SUu0IvH_k
youtube.com/watch?v=0-1C5V5BBOA
youtube.com/watch?v=cI_BByAFa6U
youtube.com/watch?v=bR_g5UpJixo
youtube.com/watch?v=hs81vjJg4xw
youtube.com/watch?v=vKUoOzRtu4g
youtube.com/watch?v=E4meQSxnPHc
youtube.com/watch?v=OCg98F_hX54
youtube.com/watch?v=nIWNahQk6Ho
youtube.com/watch?v=CauItnQxWhw
youtube.com/watch?v=AODbNcYHUVI
youtube.com/watch?v=YuX8LkFZZIE
youtube.com/watch?v=COFgit4FzGk
youtube.com/watch?v=CB-y076xwpI
youtube.com/watch?v=U7YqleKogBA
youtube.com/watch?v=J1nSE1XSGkQ

Good ratio, I'd say only about a tenth of any given viewers on a video give a rating with the proportion decreasing as views increase.

I saw 0 people work in the video.

but they call cuckservatives and centrists nazis as well. the point is that the modern left has no nuance.

What do you expect when people's meme videos get deleted for racism but (((toy))) channels and videos advocating pedophilla doesn't?
youtube.com/watch?v=ivGXBXjoV20
youtube.com/watch?v=ShYTQddMJ8g

Bumping this for the good cause

Look, I fucking get it: There ARE some nice people out there that come from middle eastern countries (as the video demonstrates). But this promotion of refugee-ism and tolerance is COMPLETELY masking the threat of violence that also comes from the countries. Do these liberals overlook that? Do they pretend it doesn't exist? Of course they do

That's our greatest strength

Lefts definition of Nazi is anyone who doesn't love nigger trannies who want to rape children, which means that everyone sane ignores them calling people nazis eventually, which means actual nazis get a major advantage in terms of influence.

lolo this

Current like 42K
Dislike 93K

Oh the joy

Lmao, but it is indeed a test of character. Whether you're a self-hating suicidal short-sighted cuckold without any self-respect or sense for self-preservation, or not.

Merkel called the refugees a trial given to us by G*d himself, by the way. Fucking insane cunt.

Why the jews control the internet? Facebook, Google, jewtube...

You are free to through Molotov's at PRIVATE companies HQ in Ancap, you know.

Remember to do your part and dislike and report this video for terrorism.

Confirmed deleting reasonable comments. 2 of mine were deleted when all I did was point out that the video did not show an actual representation of the demographics of most refugees. Meanwhile Hitler comments are still up. Days without Jewish tricks.....zero.....