Good looking, blonde, young, healthy woman

>good looking, blonde, young, healthy woman
>98% European
>ethno-nationalist
>redpilling young girls about traditional lifestyles

why the hell does Sup Forums not like her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI
youtu.be/HFW0z0Y5TR4?t=30m30s
pbs.twimg.com/media/C6Cq6-XVUAEBNQb.jpg:large
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fgene.2015.00012/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

brown eyes and Judas

she wont sex me

Because coal burners are not welcome

Girls have cooties

You'll have to buy her book to find out. Quick, before liberals ban it!

Jewess

any evidence besides that picture?

IDK maybe she's TOO FAR RIGHT! TRADITINALIST FACIST!

gee man i don't know

POL's infiltrated opposition hates her.
Shareblue hates her.

>her

>98% European

But he last 2% is Rabbi Simonsen's genes.

Only kikes and shills hate her, i really like her.

she had a black bf in high school

Having jewish heritage doesn't make her bad by default, but there is something about her that I don't like
Her work is really... useless
She did nothing note wordy, just "reports" from riots or protests and get's piss thrown at her.

But she still manages to get 5,226$ a month on patreon..

This.
Only shills hate her.

Her work with Generation identitaire was more interesting than 99% of the usual YouTube pundits.

How is it that she looks 37 at 21?

All these replies and nobody has pointed out because she's still single and yet lectures women on traditionalism.

Divide and conquer, you'll see it with every conservative e-celeb.

What a handsome young lad!

Green eyes.

She is not a jew.
youtube.com/watch?v=NvqyrdbmHRI

So you belive standing next to someone is having sex? Do they not teach you any biology in Greece?

Promoting yourself again, Lauren?

basically the same thing. right?

They're not together, you fucking shill!

Fuck i grew up in the same area as Lauren I know that kid.

kek
She is Latina

It's not Lauren, she doesn't have a BF.

>coal burner
>crazy as fuck, Even based on women's standards
>all talk for the attention

She said that she wants to have children. She is still young and has time.
Listen to her in her speech in CalPoly, it's at 30:30 where she mentions this:
youtu.be/HFW0z0Y5TR4?t=30m30s

She's an Iberian Celt, you idiot.

>ethno-nationalist

Have any sources on that? I thought she was the Sargon of Cuckad, (((civic))) nationalist type.

Still no proof, that she ever was a coal burner. Stop lying.

>why the hell does Sup Forums not like her?
>her

she's not my gf. also she's an attention whore who's way less intelligent than alt fags give her credit for

This

Just like I have no problem with sluts, I have a problem with sluts who won't fuck me

BEANED

>looks(and sounds like) like a successful, but still obvious mtf
>(((European))) genes "found" through kike owned (((Ancenstry Test)))
>Ha, no (s)he is no ethno-nationalist
>claims to be traditionalist, while dressing like a common slut and not married/having kids. real traditional.

>coal burner
>implying
Found the jew

This

Even if she mocked white genocide before it's increasingly obvious that she's getting more and more redpilled. I'll take her over the degenerate whores hollywood Jews push on little gils

She'd make an even better example by marrying a white man and bearing many children though

EVERY face you see posted repeatedly is a shill.

I like her

I just don't think she's particularly intelligent

she's much better for normies than the like of sargon and that crowd

>2% non-white

She hangs with ethno-nationalist groups. She even tried to stop an NGO boat with them. She made a video advocating GI.

Jewish, not naturally blond, attention whore

Too much make up

>Iberian peninsula
dropped

Bingo
/thread

Does pol even like someone?

Lauren Southern is a Jew and a coal burned and an attention whore and a shekel grabber

Yes, she dyes her hair, but her natural hair color is blonde.
See: pbs.twimg.com/media/C6Cq6-XVUAEBNQb.jpg:large

because (((they))) know it takes small steps to get to the "extreme" right
So they are going after the people that bridge moderates to our side.
Just ignore them, they are either shills or too stupid to see that normies are not going to jump from the middle to being fucking nazi's overnight/

I don't know why I like her voice....

If she really stood for traditional values she would have gotten married to a white man and stayed in the kitchen.

taking pictures together means they had sex you dumb virgin.

Lol, your proof is a photoshopped picture.
Pathetic.

J E W

I don't like her pretentious deep "man" voice. Also the way her mouth moves annoys me.

(((Lauren))) and her (((friends)))

There isn't a single word of truth in your whole sentence.

She's Mrs Snowflake Noseberg
>Cries when her Bullshit is challenged

She was hired by the Rebel cause Gavin was fucking her. Apart from that, she has no discernible talent as a journalist and is passing herself off as Fox bait until they come calling

>except Ailes is dead and the days of the Aryan Blonde, Right Wing Bimbo empowerment are numbered

I hope this is a wakeup call to you, OP (Lauren).
/pol sees through your paper thin facade

Take the advice of your heb grandparents and settle down with a nice Doctor.
Your rebellious streak is over

beggers can't be choosers

She will do that.
See:

>I don't like her pretentious deep "man" voice. Also the way her mouth moves annoys me.
listening to her is very annoying but she'd be a good boink

>I only like "real" men
t. Sven

ONLY SHILLS HATE HER SHE IS NOT A COALBURNER

The pics are taken out of context hard.

Lauren is our Jeanne D'arc. I respect her.

I have a woman who I love so dearly and who loves me. These word supporting Lauren do not come from my attraction towards her.

She is very young (22 I think?) so she still makes some small mistakes, but her heart is in the right place and she knows what is up. She gets the picture and fights for the right cause.

As I said. She is one of those Jeanne D'arc figures. Maybe already, but definitely potentially.

what's this symbol though?

First of all, I saged. Nice bait.

Second, SHE ISN'T FUCKING BLONDE.

EYEBROWS. NOT BLONDE.

THIS IS THE ONE REASON I WILL NEVER TRUST L. SOUTHERN.

It's called a circle, Portunigger.

You seem to be genuinely obsessed with Jewish people. Seek out a private psychiatrist, for your own sake.

Because of shills, antifa spammers and some /r9k/ MGTOW autists.

She makes speeches about cultural marxism and encourages women to be traditional, she hung out with Generation Identity, she constantly goes out and supports nationalist rallies and movements and fucks with antifa, she made a video basically all but endorsing identity politics for whites, she's cute and well-spoken.

She doesn't even work for Rebel Media anymore, which was the real problem, she's independent. Any real Sup Forumsack should appreciate what she does.

All these claims about her made by shills (that she's a Jew, or a coalburner, or a tranny, "not a real blonde" and other nonsense they try to push) are false and have no evidence behind it. It's just bad character assassination attempts.

Oy vey. My cousin Avi can issue him a loan, if he can't afford said psychiatrist.

>white genocide
Literal meme and there is nothing you white cuck can do about it even if real. Remember the last time you tried to do something about it? How your hero Hitler got BTFO by his own race?

Doing the same shit over and over and expecting the result to change is just hilarious.

I love you fucking idiots. On one hand, you blast the DNA companies for being Jew-owned and purposefully diluting their results with non-white results to further the muh diversity narrative, but then you also blast them for providing results for white genes.

You fucking morons need to get your shit together.

Oy gevalt. I forgot we were pretending in this thread Jakob. Never again.

Women should unironically stay in the kitchen and stay away from political discourse.

What's her Name?

I was blonde until 13 then my hair turned dark brown

Canadian

First: Lauren is not a jew.
Second: If you have problem with the jews, why you use the flag of the jewish controlled (((EU)))?

Where do you take this information, potentially shilling fuck? Gavin is married. She has talent as a journalist, she is not THE best, but she did do a very fine job.

Still, what about the fact she tries so hard to redpill young women into being traditionalists?

If anything is paper thin, it is your fallacious shillingly shitpost.

No one cares about your waifu.

>blonde
Lolno. Fake blonde.

Yes, yes....everyone's a Jew. We get it. Seek help.

>encourages women to be traditional
yeah, while being nontraditional. Look, I'm not one to say women should stick to the kitchen, but Goddamn stop saying the bitch is traditional while she dresses like a thot and spends all her time in public, bet she can't even cook a proper meal.

She was always a blonde.
See: pbs.twimg.com/media/C6Cq6-XVUAEBNQb.jpg:large

Spartan shield

Fuck off back to /r9k/ or Sup Forums you fucking autist.

Lauren has more a place on Sup Forums than MGTOW cucks like you.

She hasn't knocked on my door and offered to bear my children yet.

HWHITE genes are no white genes, they're doing nothing but furthering the lie that jews are white.

like every woman, she will jump out the Sup Forums wagon as soon as we're not under the spotlight or in a winning position. Laci Green is trying the same.

Where are the conservative women hiding?
I want 3 to 5 children with a woman who is not insane, obese, or over 40.

A Lambda, the Symbol of the identitarian movements in Europe.

First of all why would a screenshot be proof of anything? Let say she is a controlled operative, why wouldn't the entity that she works for be able to fake a screenshot? Let's try to be a little less gullible. Lets just say it is real though, sephardics were not as endogamous as ashkenazi so there is no separate marker. The sephardic mitochondrial dna is often iberian, so those results actually confirm her jewishness if anything. Also, it's seems she has jewish genetics on her paternal side too, so she's a double jew.
Portuguese crypto-Jews: the genetic heritage of a complex history
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fgene.2015.00012/full

>all but endorsing

didn't have the courage to actually go the whole hog but you will ride to her rescue regardless

She admits to be Jewish in that tweet