White people

Why do you guys think that white people are superior? Do you guys mean all white people? Nordics? Slavs? a-anglo?

Who and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EU1O-f3stcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>flag

saged

KYSASAP

Race is meaningless.

If you race is all that defines you, thats sad. Its mo a genocide if no one wants to have sex with you.

1.nordics
2.anglos
3.slavs
4.germanic
4.meds

What exactly is that?

I want to make a new super race with super sperm banks. So no, I don't think the white race is superior. I think humanity can do a lot better.

beans on toast mate

How does it feel to be weak?

fuck off, Elon.

>Why do you guys think that white people are superior?
statistics

Id honestly cave your face in a jiffy then fuck your wife no problems

I don't give a shit if white people are superior or not, it makes no difference. They are my people, and I will defend them regardless, has nothing to do with supremacy faggot.

Blacks are inferior to whites because they have less money and commit more violent crimes, meanwhile whites are superior to jews because whites don't want money as much as jews and we're not afraid to shoot anyone who gets in our way

What the hell is meds?

Nordics are germanic though.

you're the one with the cuck flag, homie

You're a fucking retard.
>Flag
Nevermind.

I don't get the logic tbqh.

Mediterraneans.

Like spanish and italians and greeks

>race is meaningless

That's why Africans have over 2000 points of difference in DNA to white Europeans, and why black people have an average IQ of 85, with 1/4 of them at 75 or lower, while white people have an average of 100 but are beaten by Asians who have an average of 105. Race matters because evolution matters.

lol at this impotent rage

sure just kill user and fuck his wife over the Internet. We're all waiting

I mean, from a strictly historical view, "white" people could claim to be superior. So could the jews or the chinese for that matter.

show your true colours you filthy German EU rat! Stop hiding behind that fake flag

Whites btfo by Asians & Jews.

it take two to tango, burgerman

Its a gut feeling, doesn't require logic

Logic is kikeshit moron

How does it feel to be a coward and not showing your flag?

they are posted 24h a day all over this website

just read them yourself

shitskin

I think he means North/East Germanic vs South/West Germanic

Germanic>all

kek why dont you kill me over the internet at the same time

yall a bunch of fucking niggers

but i like you

who the fuck keeps bumping this shit slider thread?

kill yourselves dumb niggers

Because white people have been at the top of the food chain for centuries. Whites have done pretty much all technological advances since the goddamn dark ages.

>Do you guys mean all white people?
Obviously it's a generalization. There are nigger-tier and useless individuals among whites too.
This should be some obvious shit, are you so fucking dumb you actually need this explained?

Canacuck can't prove anything as usual. How does it feel to be a virgin while I fuck your crush. Ahh it feels so good, beautiful babies.

Im gonna kill every jew and burn their money, now sit down so I can speak at length about how blacks are violent thugs

What the fuck is that?!

>What the fuck is that?!
Looks like toast and beans.
You really couldn't figure that out on your own?

Black people are superior.

he must be one of those skinheads that shaves his brain

how does it feel to be the most hated peoples on the planet and by extension first for the gas chambers?
must suck

It isn't a question of superiority, it's a question of loyalty to your own people.

where do celts come in?

The ones that are left anyway...

what this informative video
youtube.com/watch?v=EU1O-f3stcQ

P.S I strongly oppose discrimination on any another race or ethnicity btw

false they commit more violent crimes and have less money than whites, also whites are superior to jews because whites are less greedy and more likely to fight for what they believe in

Its a fake flag. Clover shows.

whatch*

another fucking jewish thread dividing european race, fuck off kike
after so many years of wars in europe we raped each other so much that we are mostly the same ppl now. ffs

How does it feel that we're rich while you're poor? That you'll never amount to anything so you take pride in other people's accomplishments.

Go pick some cotton for me.

We're the rarest ethnicity in Europe and therefore the most unique. Feels good man

lol sure rich people waste time on Sup Forums

Post proof that you even own your own house

Aren't you the niggers of Europe?

Doesn't really, I get to watch a bunch of mongrels bastardize my culture while importing thousands of shitskins.

Our (((Nationalist))) party has more pakistani members than gĂ idhlig ones.

the fuck you think you are talking to on an 15th century tudor tapestry enthusiast kinky hooks up forum?
it aint me nigga

Perhaps but that doesn't concern me as I don't intend to leave my country so European opinions of Celts won't affect me

Looks good

irish were found to be below negro intelligence, this explains why you niggers chimped out and bit the hand that feeds you, the noble and benificent English

western culture. white mothers will literally sacrifice their present (their body, their time, their freedom of movement) to give our children an advantage in the future. white mothers are typically the best mothers unless they've been corrupted.

nothing you can do to will give you an advantage over good parents.

You think you can beat us? We run this shit.

jokes on you mate, I'm homeless and have no teeth

Looks like eggs of some kind. Larva?

Sup Forums is not a hivemind. I don't believe in 'superiority' but different groups of people have different levels of intelligence.
>Do you guys mean all white people?
No. Learn what normal distribution is.
>Nordics? Slavs? a-anglo?
>Who and why?
You can define these groups to your liking. It's simply about finding groups of reasonable homgeneity that function correctly instead of plunging into chaos. These already exist in Europe and called nations and are threatened by mass migration of other groups, that have nothing to offer and everything to ask for.
That's simply not in my interest, and probably not in yours either, wether you're White or not, because this kind of migration and the resulting society will be unstable and unsustainable.

So this is the power of American education? Must be common core education. Also, show me the source that suggests Irish people have a lower IQ on average than Negroid people. I'm genuinely interested

we dont grow them over here, not I know of.
some shit tier/country grows them
one of you fucks is responsible for them beans,
Its probably party of our foreign aid budget or something

Literally all that defines a nigger is his race. They even ostracize all others for not being nigger enough, uncle Tom, etc.

>Looks like eggs of some kind. Larva?
Where the fuck do you live that you don't recognize beans?
Seriously. Where do you live?

Jews are the most superior people. I can't see how anyone can even argue. Look at what we're doing with sub 25 million people.

White males are superior. White femsles are Nigger-tier subhumans.

Jews are superior at playing victims and abusing the good will of others.
If you consider that as a good thing ,then good for you, Jews.

Just think about it . Genocides have happened to pretty much every race in existence at some point or another; Jews are the only ones who have established fucking Museums about it.

Fuck I hate Jews.

It's like they're gods chosen people or something. Whu up wit dat?

>Implying it not off the backs of the other 7 billion

Because they are dyeing race in their own countries

We don't but the term "White Supremacy" literally recognizes that facts that Whites are Supreme. Noggin on that for a while. "Say no to White Supremacy" literally means "Stop being so great".

This guy gets it.

You are literally the welfare state of the world. Taking shit from everbody for free and acting like a victim nigger

Nordics ------- gap of 20 million years ------- everybody else

I don't have to read your comment to know that you have severe mental problems. Leave commie

Anyone with a nordic nose is superior offsprinf of the Gods, kikes stole their inheritance on this Earth so watch out for plastic surgery.

>Nordics above anglos even though Anglos control the world and this conversation is in english.
>Slavs over Germans
Also Finns aren't nordic, nordics only refer to speakers of North Germanic languages. Finns are just Mongols along with Hungarians. Laps and Estonians

I have a nordic nose but I'm half slav, half pajeet. Why?

So are anglos, I think he means continental West Germanics, so Germans, Dutch and Afrikaners

East Germanic languages went extinct a long long time ago

i love white multiculturalism. but i've never met like albanians, bosnians or russians the crazy white people

>Nordics
>1.
Tell me, what did they invent again?

The reason why the Jews are so powerful is that they are the only whites who are nationalistic.

I would say anyone outside of Africans. Eurasians are not that genetically different. The Africans have no genetic continuum. They are about 200,000 years behind.

switch meds with slavs and your list is alright

Found a video of OP

This is exactly why those retarded LARP flags are shit

Literally the wrong way round (yes, Anglos are dog shit).

>Nordics are germanic though.
Scandinavians are a mixture of Germanics and Fennos.
I believe the point was more cultural than genetic though, so that is irrelevant.