ITS SO FUCKING HOT

Why does Sup Forums still deny that climate change is real? The weather is clearly getting hotter every year

How the fuck do niggers in Africa bare this kind of torture

Other urls found in this thread:

petitionproject.org/
nature.com/ngeo/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ngeo2973.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
nature.com/news/climate-change-the-case-of-the-missing-heat-1.14525
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking summerfags, I swear.

>being so mentally unstable you hallucinate weather changes because some Jews told you so

It's summer

And it was hotter here in the UK 20 years ago when China didn't exist so it can't be "global warming"

Go away.

>Climate change
Happening. Very easy to prove that Earth is getting hotter

>Climate change is happening because of human created CO2 and this means we need a global government immediately
Not provable and probably not true

petitionproject.org/

>"global warming denier"
I mean, come on.

Grow a pair, limey.

>how you guys don't believe in that my teach and a guy on tv said?

Most of Sup Forums believes climate change is real, except for the wave of Reddit cuckservatives who have flooded this place.

highest temp in UK all week is 92 degrees.
fucking weak.

Christ, how is it possible you Americans haven't evolved with black skin yet with the excessive heat?

New peer reviewed paper confirms the lack of warming in the 21st century:
nature.com/ngeo/journal/vaop/ncurrent/full/ngeo2973.html

MODELS HAVE FAILED. WARMERS BTFO. ANYONE PREACHING GLOBAL WARMING IS NOW A SCIENCE DENIER.

This was taken last year and it isn't even that hot this year. Trump has lowered the temperature since Obama left office because pollution isn't doing jack shit. We also had a ton of rain this year.

Climate change believers BTFO

I have no ac and my room reached 94 degrees. I fucking hate summer.

Australians have it even worse though.
>be some of the very whitest populations in europe
>move to the most sunny continent on the planet
no wonder skin cancer is out of control down there
wear that goddamn sunscreen boys

noone's denying that the climate is changing, its whether or no humans are directly responsible for it.

England please can i have some of your heat?

Heh I have the AC at 68 right now

Get a swamp cooler if you live in a dry enough place for it (less that 25% humidity)

Damn, that southwest US too. Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.

England Yes.

Weather isn't climate you fucking chimp.

If there is no humidity you will barely even notice pic related, it also feels good

>muh hot weather PROOFS climate change
off yourself retard

>16 degree and windy
coastle life ftw

1) still much, much, much less warm than in the middle ages
2) the huge fireball in the sky has much more to do with it than us
3) anyway, nothing catastrophical will happen, apart from shittons of hard earned money gibsed to parasitic treehugging welfare queen to waste on their faggot hobbies

Arizona would be my ideal place to live. I can't stand winter.

if you type "winterchan , please come and save us", winter will return and get rid of the nigger summer

Its like 80 bucks for an a.c. stop being a poorfag.

Weather is not climate, shitlord :^)

Why do people still deny that it gets hot during the summer? The weather has clearly been getting hotter every day since March.

How the fuck do niggers in Africa bare this kind of torture?

High temperature doesn't mean much if you have low humidity

High humidity makes extreme temperatures several times more painful

>britfag
>complaining about a sunny 92 degree day before dying of heatstroke
Still cracks me up. Anglos are so pathetic.

the middle ages were not warmer than today
in fact, no point in the holocene was as warm as today on a globally averaged basis

What do global warming retards believe about the ice age and it's thaw or that it's getting hotter on Mars?
Trumps fault?
White supremacy?

>commie (((science)))
neck your race, fucktard

>The weather is clearly getting hotter every year
If you really believe that at least call it global warming.

literally thought of making this bait thread last night

>is fact
And we are anti-science?

modulations of earth's orbit that induce a small initial warming and ice-albedo as well as release of geenhouse gases doing the rest

We did

Below average temps here bro.
It's just weather patterns, all natural nothing man made is causing this.

We would have more sympathy for the climate change movement if you stopped browbeating white westerners about it.

You really want to tackle climate change and save the earth? Great.
You can start by bombing china, india, and sub-saharan africa back to the stone ages. Then you will start seeing results.

Its summer you daft teakettle!

armin best boi

if you insist that the middle ages were warmer than today (globally averaged) then yes

>local weather is climate

>tfw there used to be time when we had snow on christmas.

now its in february if we are lucky

Thanks trump

I know it graph and that red line as drawled later.

Any educated faggot would know we are in a inter-glacial period, our world is about to heat way the fuck up. Then get really really really cold, you know a fucking ice age.

Yeah cant be the fucking sun and the weather.
Whose fault is the simultaneous warming on Mars?
And actually no doom n gloom predections have come true - they call now "The Pause".
Kys.
You faggots have no idea whose agenda you are being used for.

warming in Mars is largely due to dust storms changing the planetary albedo

who the hell calls it "the Pause" and what are you even talking about there?

>Why does Sup Forums still deny that climate change is real?
Some of us dont faggot, its just that the globalist and (((green))) movement are about control not solutions. You don't even need to cut carbon emissions and crash the economy to solve the problem , you just need a way to remove CO2 from the atmosphere.

Our hottest summer was in 1946

sage kike fag

You are missing a key part faggot

"in recordable data"

we don't know how fucking hot it was +1,000 years ago we can only fucking guess based off of clues.

Wait till next week you fucking dumb chav.
>t. atmos science fag

Was meant to get cooler on the island, though.

you guys got ac right?

it's hot from the FIRES OF ALLAH INFIDEL PREPARE YOURSELF FOR JIHAD IS COMING

i dont deny it, i just deny that giving 3rd world countries make green energy. There are peat fires so big releasing so much C02 that even if we go down to zero emmissions its happening.

WE NEED TO ADAPT, BUILD LEVEES EMPLOY OUR PEOPLE

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

Climate change is happening, this much is true. The debate is on whether humanity has had a significant impact on it. It hasn't.

>all these climate change deniers
Wtf is wrong with this website, it's never been this hot in my life, climate change is happening and it's turning this island into some dessert shithole

of course you can know the temperature 1,000 years ago. Paleoclimatologists have been doing that for decades

there have been about a dozen or so working groups from all around the world who have independently from one another (using different methods and proxies) have all reconstructed the temperature of the past millennia and they have all come up with broadly consistent answers

Anyone that denies climate change is a fucking moron, arguing about whether or not our various legislation/accords have an effect however is worth talking about.

Climate change is real, and I am of the personal belief that it is a moral imperative to start erasing large swaths of mankind so as to maintain a first world lifestyle rather than degrade everyone to less than a third worlder just to cope with population growth and climate fuckery.

i live in a place that is known to be hell in summer every single fucking year, this year it took longer for the heat to arrive but it did strong like always, suddenly the whole town is speaking about how this is the hottest year ever.(it isnt)
they really have their minds under control

>It hasn't been hotter in 16 years of my life!!!!

bait/10
Catastrophic manmade climate change is a lie.
The Jews and Multinational Corporations use it to control us.

>turning this island into some dessert shithole

Truly your immigration will complete the desert look.

okay. you can remove yourself first then.

Too many people die due to cold winters, we need to increase carbon emissions

Fuck off you spic brain melted cunt

You, read this It was hotter in the 1980s in a great deal of the States.

As an aside, that is a fucking comfy house.
Would live there/10

t. not an educated faggot

The weather is getting hotter and the people are getting darker, I hate this shit, I want grey skies, rain and white people, not this shit

it's been nice here, keeps raining every three days.

>the grow ups know better.

black skin and large nostrils...

Its freezing fucking cold here you goddamned retard.

>Live in a desert
>Label something as "excessive heat"
Where do we get these definitions from, Arizona?

this growing up in a town with 100% humidity summers where hell unless we went to the pool or beach

THIS.

>Summer solstice is near.
>Sun is in the sky longer than at any other point during the year.
>The sun's rays hit the earth more directly, meaning that more heat passes through toward the surface of the earth.

So what's the deal bro? Umad that it's hotter during the summer or something?

King of the Hill memes are best memes.

You are a fuckin moron m8, ya jews are greedy inclusive little fucks and you need not look beyond Hollywood to see their inherent perversions,greed, and self interest on full display. To deny man-made climate change is pure farce however and will only become more and more apparent as africa and india hit full swing within their industrialization/growth eras. I really doubt you even take into consideration how methane works or where it comes from nor do you understand how the extremely quick change in climate is disrupting ecosystems from plant to predator and why this matters.

We deny that it's because of humanity.

don't you see the clear and obvious contradiction between these two positions?

I guess it never penetrated your liberal echo chamber. (((Climate scientists))) have been furiously trying and presuming to refute it but they just look stupid. When you try to research it you will inevitably, aided by Google be forced to look at all the "debunking" hits before you get to rational discourse on the subject.

It woukd be fine for you faggots to believe what you want but tgere are VERY powerful globalists using this fucking farce to destroy, along with the rapefugee crisis all of Western civilization, competition, the middle class, personal space and freedom and crush tye human spirit.

You are such stupid assholes. Fighting the wrong fucking fight n shit.
Gawd I hate you people.

nature.com/news/climate-change-the-case-of-the-missing-heat-1.14525

No you idiot, it's never been this hot before, we usually have clouds blocking the sun, where have they gone? Why is the sun hitting us directly? This is new

does shaving your head bald help when it's hot like it is now?
cause i kinda feel like it does and does not at the same time
I feel like I'm still going to be sweating like shit, just that my whole head is going to be fucking drowning not just my face
experiences?

Chino hills la fitness best la fitness for thicc bitches

> There were more excess winter deaths in females than in males.

The Weak should Fear the Strong.

Climate change is real, it's called the weather.
CO2 doesn't make the earth hot. The sun does, dipshit.

Catastrophic man-made climate is not real. China was the testing grounds for this.
They have put out more pollution in a few decades than we have in our entire history.
Yes, they changed the weather. It got cold as fuck, abnormally cold for their places.
Know why?
Turns out, if you have enough greenhouse gasses to trap heat, the heat can't even get there from the sun in the first place.

>when you see this exact same post every fucking summer on Sup Forums
>and it never changes

>10% humidity

Aww, your poor poor american.

It's ok.

I gave Al Gore all my money and it STILL got hot in the summer! I'm starting to think he's not actually offsetting carbon with those carbon offset credits I bought from him.

Of course it's real.

It gets hot, it gets cold.

Paying taxes on carbon dioxide, a naturally-occurring gas that was literally labeled as a pollutant by the Supreme Court, won't fix it.

it's called internal variability, as the article clearly explains

besides a negatively phased PDO, there was also a nadir in the 11 year solar cycle and increased AOD due to emissions in East and South Asia

temporary "plateaus" in the temperature record are completely consistent with expectation. You can read Trenberth (2013), England (2014), Dai (2015) and Medhaug (2017) for that

>posting an "adjusted" graph
Ivan, you are so gullible