This 10-Year-Old Is Creating A Device To Prevent Infants From Dying In Hot Cars

>After Bishop Curry heard his neighbor’s 6-month-old infant died from being in an overheated car, he decided to create a life-saving device to prevent incidents like this from reoccurring ― as any responsible 10-year-old would.

>“It kind of came in my head,” Bishop told HuffPost of his device, the Oasis.

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

>“I got lots of help from my parents,” Bishop said.

>Attorneys advised the family that the minimum amount they’d need for prototyping and manufacturing fees, as well as a patent for the device, is $20,000.

>The GoFundMe campaign has already exceeded that$20,000 goal and, as of Monday, has raised over $23,700. Bishop, who will begin sixth grade in the fall, told Fox News last week that in addition to his parents, his classmates and friends are fully behind him on his projects.

>“They want to work for me,” he said.

>Last June, CNN reported that the number of hot-car deaths had nearly tripled compared to the same time in 2015, which had 24 hot-car deaths in total.

>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.

>time machine

WEEEEE

Other urls found in this thread:

amtrib.com/news/20170110/melissa-ridge-student-working-to-save-children-from-hot-car-deaths
thestir.cafemom.com/tweens_teens/205206/kid_invents_device_hot_car_deaths
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WE

He's inventing attentive, non-abusive parents?

>lack attentive parents
>let's just make our own

/thread

he should invent a dad

>At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
And that's all it ever will be.

>emits cool air
How? It's not going to be cool enough.

>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.

I don't want to live in a timeline where this is real so I'm going to move on without researching it.

It's kind of depressing how all this obvious bullshit gets funded with sums others have to work a whole year to earn.

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities.
How does it do this then?
For now its just as likely to work as his parents.

I'm trying to find out what this device actually IS and I can only find one sort of brief description.

amtrib.com/news/20170110/melissa-ridge-student-working-to-save-children-from-hot-car-deaths

>The idea is to build a car seat or car seat cover that will detect when a child has been left inside a hot vehicle and alert parents to the child’s situation. The car seat will also come with the technology to help cool down the child while he or she waits to be rescued.

So, obviously the unit is way too small to be an actual air conditioner, basically it is a fan, with a temperature sensor and SMS capability to alert a cell phone.

Could be done for like $100 prototype, and then easily manufactured in bulk at your house for $20 a piece.

>"Lawyers" say $20,000 is needed.

Its just supposed to cool the air enough to help the baby survive until police get there

>A Device To Prevent Infants From Dying In Hot Cars
Don't leave your child in a hot car?
I just can't even right now

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities.

I wish you could "short" kickstarter projects and bet against them going anywhere, because this one isn't going anywhere as it's proposed.

this is what I was thinking, also that nobody is going to buy it because its an unnecessary, and it calls the police on you, when you accidentally leave it in the car because it is a retarded, huge red square that no one would ever force their toddler to wear, and if they were helicopter parents enough to force them to wear it, then they would be attentive enough to not leave their fucking kid in the car. fuck this kid, fuck his family, and fuck gofundme.

Only you brain washed fucking cucks could see this as a bad thing. The number one group that needs to be gassed is Sup Forums users

Kek

>Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
SHIEEEEEEET NIGGA WE DUN INNA-VENTED A BAWX N IDEA WHAT TO PUT IN IT

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a crayon drawing of the device on a sheet of blue construction paper, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

Man I wish my parents started GoFundMe pages for my play dough rocket ship and healing potions. The prototype is water and red food coloring but it's a start.

>Has a clay model
I drew some cool pictures when I was a kid but no jews would invent them for me and call me a genius because I'm white.
Fuck racism

>be black
>think
>people lose their fucking shit trying to praise you for it

Jesus christ

It's not a bad idea, but an idea isn't an invention. And what are they going to do with a kickstarter? Are they going to get into programming and manufacturing? All they can do is sell they idea shark tank style.

SOLAR FREAKIN' ROADWAYS

Quads of jewish lies refute

>>The GoFundMe campaign has already exceeded that$20,000 goal and, as of Monday, has raised over $23,700

A ten year old made more money than me, and all he had to do was be black kid and get leftist white guilt faggots to notice him being interested yet clueless about science.

If gassing people is on the table, I'll gladly gas some Sup Forumsacks as long as I get to pick who we gas next.

>clay model
literally why are they reporting on this? I made a clay model of a planet when i was younger.

This little niglet ever make a planet?

Where's my huffpo story?

He's inventing good parenting?

>3-D clay model of the device
>father, Bishop Curry IV

even assuming it wasn't retarded from a technological perspective - no one will buy it. the parents know perfectly well that their child is sitting in a locked car in the sun, it's not getting in their own its fucking own. they just don't care about it.
and since they don't care, they'll never buy it

NIGGA JAST PUT THE MOTHUFUCKING COLD AIR IN IT N SHIET, AN A CELLIE TO CALL DA PO-PO

Why doesn't his family just pay for it with there ebt card.

Could you imagine how awful it would be if he ACTUALLY made that thing work

People would be leaving their babies in their cars all the time telling themselves "sheeit it's cool, I gots me one of them baby cooling things"

Niggers are so retarded they forget thier babies in a hot car and think that problem would be solved by a complicated machine that I guess you only leave in your car when you forget your niglet?
Responsible people who would consitor this don't need it.
>emits cool air
Ahah
>nigger invention
AHAHAHAH

>only terrible people would call an obvious scam bad
okay then

>time machine

Go back to the time of KANGS N SHIIEET

If thunderf00t wants to prove he isnt' a cuck he needs to come out and shred this little kid's dreams to pieces right fucking now.

Dude I literally do this every fucking day when I draw. Unless you built a prototype fuck off.

Seems like it would be easier just to open the car windows or turn on the AC automatically if it starts to get hot. You could do an aftermarket kit for the former but people who leave their kids in hot cars aren't going to spend a few hundred dollars on adding a safety feature to their piece of shit car.

How? How does it generate cool air in a hot closed environment, let alone enough to make a difference? Why replace your back seat or trunk with ANOTHER ac system when you could just create a system which starts the engine and AC or simply lowers the windows?

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

Kid's ten man

At least he wants to invent something as opposed to being a gangbanger

a 24k clay model

Looks like a play dough pipe dream to me. So what do the parents spend the $20k on?

WUZ

>tfw the niglet's heart is in the right, and it's just a kid doing harmless kid things with kid dreams but the goddamned clickbait industry has to blow it up like it's news, just because he's black.

He built a fan with a cell phone?

Just clockboy reinventing the clock in a box so you can never see the time because it's locked in a fucking box?!?!?!?!?

it's why they market this shit to the public and not any kind of business.
business people know that ideas alone are worthless. if the idea can be easily implemented they'll just do it themselves and you get fucking nothing (unless you manage to get them to sign the paperwork upfront, which they won't) or it's difficult to implement and in that case they have no interest in the idea.

you have to show them a working prototype for them to be interested in it at all.
only the retarded public would eat up something that does not even exist in theory as a blueprint

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.

It's impossible to put how frustrated and disappointed I am into words.
Simply fucking unreal.

>adopt nigger baby
>leave nigger baby in car with device
>device's puny fan doesn't do shit
>"tried to get there when i was alerted."
>im "devastated"
>sue
>one less nigger baby
>cash to adopt 10 white South African children

Excellent idea. I'm sure the kind of parent that allows their kid to die from neglect is inclined to buy that shitty device.

INVENTORS

he. has. raised. 24k. out of 20k

It would probably work like one of those miniature portable air conditioners that evaporate water cool the area, but I don't know if you can make one that small.

Also it would only work as intended if every single car came with the device built in somewhere and would probably end up more often than not calling the cops on a bag of mulch in the back seat.

So he hasnt actually made anything? They have vents for warehouses and greenhouses that respond to heat by opening without electricity. They could build that into cars somewhere out of the rain.

The real fucking solution is dont leave your kid in the car if you are not in it or within like 25 god damn feet from it for a short time.

Especially fucking infants.

What if the entire device was just a containment vessel for highly compressed anhydrous ammonia refrigerant.
It could spray the ammonia out in all directions, it would evaporate off of the child's skin and carry heat from them upwards towards the ceiling of the passenger compartment. From there a high voltage electrical shock could fill the passenger compartment and react the ammonia with the air turning it into ammonium nitrate and thus trapping the heat in as chemical energy so it isn't re-released into the car.

we're not blaming the kid, see:
he probably built some clay shit, overheard his parents discussing the death of baby jaykwan, and said something like "look i made a device to save the babies!" and the fucking dollar signs appear in his dad's eyes

Also this looks like a kickstarter scam without the company trying to stop people from scamming since its going through go fund me.

Based

ALBERTS MC(master of ceremonies) RAMSTEINZ

Hahahaha, is that really a way to make ammonium nitrate?

> at the moment bishop only has a 3D clay model of the device
There it is

Worse, if you're the kind of person worried about people leaving their kids in cars you aren't one of the people who are guilty of putting your own kids in danger. I highly doubt an irresponsible parent is going to spend 100 bucks to admit they're a terrible parent.

>3-D clay model of the device

>How? It's not going to be cool enough.

It's called air conditioning activated by a thermostat.

I hate niggers.

With some carcinogenic chemical

>"invent" an impossible device that "emits cool air"
how the FUCK would it do that
>notifies parents
This part is at least feasible
> parents raised 23000 on go fund me
Holy Fuck this guy's parents should be in jail this is straight up swindling
>wants to invent a time machine
Last shred of credibility gone

nothing stopping you from coming up with a shitty invention and larping as a black boy

just wait until he's 14 and starts inventing saggy drawers with spring loaded glocks

So, we retard niggers now for not shooting each other by giving them cash for solving a problem that doesn't exist with people who actually care about their kids and don't just spread their legs for any fucking nigger that notices them?

>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air
>has a 3-D clay model of the device
>pic related?
literally laughing my fucking tits off here. first, this device exists and second, he thinks a little lego is going to be able to
>emit cool air
holy fucking shit that's funny. low IQ is so sad but SO FUNNY

I thought niggers were supposedly human, why do we need to congratulate them for doing normal human things?

It's a rectangular prism that does something beyond the comprehension of negroes. Ork tech.

how about inventing a device that detects shitty parents

>It's called air conditioning activated by a thermostat.

so it's going to start the car?

this idea is so fucking useless. what's the antenna going to signal to? mom's in the bathroom at the bar giving a blowjob.

any parent who's going to maintain this gadget and carry around a special receiver is not the kind of crackhead who kills their kids in hot cars.

bless his heart, but goddamn this is fail from the get-go in every way.

>muh first law of thermodynamics
>the change in the internal energy of a closed system is equal to the amount of heat supplied to the system, minus the amount of work done by the system on its surroundings

Cooling the air in one place requires warming the air in another. This is why you vent your air conditioner out a window. This lil nigga thinks he can break the most fundamental laws of physics

BASED!

Are you saying this kid won't invent time travel because he's black?

He's going to get his honorary degree from MIT by the time he's 12 and then he'll show you shitlords who the real retarded niggers are

>the most fundamental laws of physics

maybe he watched that south africa video about science being racist.

>dey go 'n pay dat dere fee when you'z inna news sonny boi

Pretty much this, the thing is way too small to acutally cool air in a car.

It's another case of clock boy and lil computer nigger because leftist "look niggers can be smart!" narrative. Funny how clock boy faded into obscurity once everyone realized he didn't actually know shit, same will happen with this kid.

Some sort of nigger detecting device you mean? just use your nose if you cant use your eyes bro.

ahahahahhahahahahaha

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

>they are finally sharing their highly advanced kangz-tech with us
too generous

well a lot of it would turn into ammonium hydroxide as it sucked out all of the moisture in the child's body through the skin capillaries

Here's a link with a video:

thestir.cafemom.com/tweens_teens/205206/kid_invents_device_hot_car_deaths

It's not a clay model, it's a 3D print of a pure form model with absolutely none of the electronics it proposes to have. It would basically be a baby Life Alert on a kid seat. The supposed "cool air" function is bullshit, you can't have an A/C that small and especially not without a ventilation path for the hot air to escape from. Also, who the fuck is responsible enough to buy this and keep it charged, but too irresponsible to leave their kid in the fucking car?

Good on him, America could use more young scientists

you completely ruined it you potato farmer

And when funding closes, they won't be any closer to making a cold air device.
Just hot air.
BABOLINGA

Nice digits.

Also, it's a stupid idea because people who leave their kids in hot cars unattended are not going to waste their money on this. Any functional adults knows youre not supposed to leave children in cars alone, regardless of the weather.

Also, for the people that DO buy this (the very few) it will give them a false sense of security that they can leave their kids unattended in a car because of some flimsy invention by De'shawn Einstein.

This could possibly result in more kids dying...

> but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January

suck some muslim cock Nigel

>so it's going to start the car?

It doesn't have to. Air conditioning can run off batteries. Obviously it's not ideal for reasons but we're talking about nigger tech, reality is irrelevant.

It's a useless pipe dream, the cool air will do nothing unless it's really circulating and has a large radiator, things aren't just magic. Once the temperature is not enough to set it off, it's already too late anyways.
Let the kids die, natural selection really needs to make a comeback.

well only shitty inefficient portable air conditioners do that. Central and wall/window units have perfectly isolated air-flow between the condenser and evap sides of the system and exchange heat between one another via conduction.

Ugh, disgusting nigger.

Oh cool, this oversized lego brick is going to somehow turn the car on and adjust the A/C settings on a 30 year old dindumobile?

>$23,700

They start stealing at such a young age.

Stop trivializing the incredible inventions of black children, white boi.

Hopefully a car they will forget their kid in

If someone is going to let their kids boil in a car what makes you think they'll buy this niggerbox?