Why, MGTOW, just why? Why do you want to see the white race die? Why do you turn your back on women like this?

Why, MGTOW, just why? Why do you want to see the white race die? Why do you turn your back on women like this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&index=1&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because some faggots would rather give up than try to fix the situation. they live within their own heads and in front of the pixels because it is easier

they grew up participating where everybody won a prize and there was no winner or loser: thus they struggle with the concept of rejection and would rather not play than lose.

to their credit, white women are particularly fucked, but i would argue then that if this is the case, how could a rational male expect women to fix themselves or the environment

men run the globe. women want to run it into the ground. why relinquish control of hte wheel?

fucking morons

she turned her back first

Stop it, don't be racist, there's lots of young men coming into the country, the women can just pick one of those ones to produce their new genetic material.

Because they've never slid their penis into a warm wet vagina and had a woman wrap her legs around them and beg to be pumped full of their seed

From dealing with sluts. If I wanted to marry at this point, I'd go to eastern Europe or Russia, somewhere with strong conservative values, and take one of theirs. The whole western hemisphere is upside down and backwards in every way. I don't blame the women here for the social conditioning, but they're unfit for real commitment.

so your end game is just to let the white race die off rather than trying to fix the current fucked up situation?

you might as well just go ahead and kill yourself thanks.

women are there to be molded by men, anyone saying otherwise is a fuckwit or lying jew puppet

Divorce rates are around 50%

Divorce/family courts heavily favor women

Most western white women are degenerate sluts

I'll wait for artificial wombs to spawn the 3-4 white sons that I want.

How many black dicks were inside of her ya think?

i want the watch the world burn.

I would get a white woman pregnant, easy. But don't expect me to stick around stuck to her, she's going to have a looooooooooong history, and i think telegony is a thing (truth will out) and so my kids will hardly be 100% mine anyway.

Pump, pregnant, and dump. That's it. Since the state made no fault divorce, i could get fucked over. She will raise the kids, because she can determine when/if i see them. I will have no say on it. Because of the state.

Don't ask me to play a rigged game.

nigger detected

That flag doesn't mean anything. Most white women have fucked a Nigger.

Because the pricetag on that pussy is not worth the Maintenence fees. And recycling fees.

Exactly.

Let it burn. A group of tradcons won't change a damn thing.

State forced my hand. brb, eating fried chicken.

Here is the real and only answer that noone is going to give you. Everything else are excuses:

I'm too lazy to do all the things necessary in order to be in a relationship and I'm too selfish to care about what happens after I die.

Ok, then maybe you could tell me how to counteract a life time of social conditioning and programming. Am I supposed to beat her into submission? Idk if that will work against a lifetime of being programmed by elsa and spiderman lite, aka television. Fwiw, I'm not mgtow, I'm just not a dumbass. Mgtow is a symptom of a sick society. It is a rattling cough, which comes about as a result of a serious illness.

Why does she have a bit of shitskin on her nose?

Obviously she's an alcoholic, look at her nose. Why wouldn't turn away from such low level human being?

When you get in a relationship you stop trying to better yourself. I will only get into a relationship if it's aimed a change the world and making it better, not """better""". Also I need a job first. Just got out of school, after going back at 31. It was just 2 years. Now i can get a job with starting salary around 20/h

>selfish
there is no rational argument for giving a shit what happens after you are dead, give it a try, I dare you

Understandable. This isnt exactly peaches and cream.

You can't score such a women without being 6'11, 9/10, 50 inch shlong guy who earns a trillion billion dollars a year.

Because they turned their back first.

If you feel grateful for having being born into a reality that is only made possible due to the sacrifices of the generations who came before you, you should feel obliged to improve the world a little bit so that future generations can enjoy a life at least as good as yours. Failure to do this means you're selfish.

If you spent a little less time on blacked.com, and some more meeting real people. you would probably have a more nuanced and accurate view on women,

I don't browse blacked, I browse Sup Forums. I know what women are.

Women are fucking stupid. Our generation of women is fucked but it doesn't mean you can't raise children with conservative values. Red pill some ex slut and get her to raise strong traditional children.
I have a gf her number isn't that high but I still find it fucking disgusting that we live in a society that makes it okay to have premarital sex. I straight up told her if we have a daughter I will disown her if I find out she is a coal burner or a whore.

Out of your reach?

>I'm a loser that can barely talk to girls so they are the problem

Who? the beta male who gets dominated by woman culture?

>Who? the beta male who gets dominated by woman culture?
I'm afraid I'm not sure what you mean by this.

No, they're whores.
Yeah you're right I'm a loser. I'm sure saying that to every man who has an issue with Women will make our birthrate increase.
>it won't, and we'll die out because of it

What I meant is that you are the ones who have the Gov ran by women and feminists.

I'm just stating the truth.

Offer fucking solutions instead of your pity.

Burn baby burn, raze all this planet to the ground, sweet release of death.

Don't be a cucked country with cucked people, simple.

I'm not mgtow but modern women are a minefield of crazy

Easier said than done. Besides, why don't you show your real flag? Let's see which country you reside in. Take that Swastika off, a real Nazi wouldn't shame his fellow man and call him a "loser" or whatever fucking buzzword you decide to pull out of your arse next. He'd offer genuine, well thought out solutions for his Volk to take on.

Somebody post Tomi lahren nudes or I destroy the white race

I'm not him and I'm a leaf but your best option is to wait right now. I'm thinking there's going to be civil war in the states and the south is going to take over. If it becomes a safe haven for white people we will all have to move there desu.
There is no hope for all of these shitty countries like Canada and the UK.

I wiill wear my flag proudly, and no matter what you'll say about my country, it won't change my opinion about it, maybe your british cops wil learn a thing or two from our police instead of running away.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA&index=1&list=LLuVUNl3NC2N9w8-Hi0YSoGw

can't get laid
won't admit I'm a loser
mgtow !

>Most white women have fucked a Nigger.
no, only something like 5% of women will even consider having sex outside their race. You Anons got sploited by blacked.com

Always always always be willing to walk away from a bad deal or you WILL get screwed.

The amount of frustrated virgins who try to justify their hatred towards girls is pathetic.

I am waiting, that's all I've been doing for the past year. Waiting for the big happening whatever it may be.
I don't have a bad word to say about Italy. But calling my country cucked and calling me a "loser" isn't helping is it?

>Most white women have fucked a Nigger.
The majority of all white women, live in a country where less than 1% of the population is black males.

you need to adjust the statement so it is atleast believable. Like all WW in their 20s have fucked or are going to fuck a..

MGTOW is a jewish counter offensive on the conservatives

She's plastic white trash. I wouldn't want a relationship with her if we were the last people on earth.

I'm not even MGTOW.

Understand me, I'm just frustrated that UK of all the places is falling from grace. Where are the british accents? Where are the thugs with cockney accents? It's all gone, it's mostly immigrants and niggers. I liked everything about you, from King Arthur to Churchill.

(((MGTOW)))

Get married, have children, raise them under God and you shall have the life you desire.

I dont need a bitch ruining my life

>b-but you have to save muuh white race
do you really think this matters? it would take centuries to matter. however, we have artificial wombs, designer babies, advanced AI and robotics just around the corner

so there is no need for fresh adults like me to worry about getting married and have kids prematurely

MGTOW haters pretend to save "muuh white race" but all they are is angry used up women who can't get a man to settle down with them because they don't have any value

fuck off stupid bitch

>and the south is going to take over.

No. that won't happen. I can imaging the county fractioning into several pieces though.

What what?
What county is this where da white women at?

Mmmyes, tradcuck! Risk divorce with a modern woman and worship a non-existent deity!

Truly "red-pilled"!

Guys I need Tomi Lahren nnudes

Bullshit, you'd hop on her the first chance you get!

>If you feel grateful for having being born
Why would you feel anything but ambivalent?

>Failure to do this means you're selfish
In the USA, being selfish is the foundation of the whole economy. Incentives WORK, and there are literally zero incentives for having a family.

>blue-pilled redditor

You're not cool here.

King Arthur was a Welsh legend, I'm an Anglo. You are right though, we're losing it all. No coming back from this I'm afraid to say. The Cities and all of the accents, culture and history that go with them are gone or will be gone and Women, regardless of what people say, I partially to blame for it. They fell for Kike tricks, breed with the invaders, toss aside their fellow man like he's nothing. They pissed on the White race and now we're dying.

Do not put your eggs into one basket, my brothers

There are ½ a billion people in Europe, South and Eastern Europe have almost no blacks. Western Europe also have very few blacks - exception being France and the UK. There are plenty of Arabs, but not many Africans.

I don't agree with em, but fuck outta here with that "save duh white race" who gives a shit dude? Last time i checked we're individuals not some commie hivemind.

It's for people who can't get women, but at least if they adopt MGTOW, they can claim it's by choice that they're lonely virgins.

MGTOW is basically just being gay but in denial, there's nothing masculine about picking up your ball and going home because muh society is biased against me

Mark my words, if it wasn't another country I wouldn't give a fuck. But I feel your pain, your country didn't deserve this. I apologize if I was a bit harsh.

Just all things that are bad in America, I bet your sweet ass this plague is most in the big cities/liberal enclaves.

It's to break society enough that we can re-establish sanity to the extent where those who work for it are rewarded, and women are prevented from having the rotten influence on important matters like immigration heard.

We can pick this back up, but this system needs to be broken before we can make something better...So some of you need to starve.

If it was*

Lots of MGTOW are MGTOW because their ex wife took their house, children, dog, and future wages

The only way to fix the situation is to let it burn. Women won't realize the damage that feminism has done until there's a generation of single, childless women who will drive themselves to an early grave. Everything has to be destroyed before it can be rebuilt better than before

But Churchill was a kike cuck who sold out to the Jew.

Do not blame MGTOW.
Blame divorce settlements.
Blame brainwash propaganda.
Blame mindless following of pop culture.
Blame white genocide.
Blame corrupt institutions.
Blame schools and universities.

amen brother

>I'm not mgtow but modern women are a minefield of crazy
Exactly this

I love this. Thanks!

White women are trash

Hispanics and asians are unironically more conservative than your average white woman.

I'm not going to breed with a psychopathic white woman who is going to give me psychopathic kids

> I'd go to eastern Europe or Russia
Wow, dude. Russian girls are one of the sluttiest ones I can assure you.

Care to redpill me about this please? I thought he hated leftists.

Aren't they trained to be golddiggers since childhood?

Projecting.

I don't find her even slightly attractive. She's just plain hideous.

>Why do you turn your back on women like this

Let's be real. Is the chick in the op single ? Will she date me? That's 1% of women that every man from 9-70 is trying to bang.

>Why do you turn your back on women like this?
>Implying they can get women like this.

>they grew up participating where everybody won a prize and there was no winner or loser: thus they struggle with the concept of rejection and would rather not play than lose.

t. pull yourself up by the bootstrap boomer faggot

Fun Fact: 45% of women have had an abortion by 25.

Because she's had more dicks than a John Deere dealership

More meat than hormel

More weiners than Oscar meyer

More cocks than Tysons

This guys knows what's he talking about. I can't wrap my head around why there are thousands of westerners believing that Russian women are somehow better that theirs.

They'll marry you and then, after they get their citizenship, they find some Abdul or Muhammed to cheat on you.

because she's a dumb cunt who doesn't know how to keep her nails short.

We deserve it actually. We slaughtered our way across the globe, fought our blood relatives in Germany in TWO World Wars despite the fact that Prussia, Hanover and Hesse were extremely close allies of ours in the past, we stabbed our ally Portugal in the back during the colonial period. I could go on all day.

My great-great grandfather died at the Somme in 1916, for what? He was killed by German artillery and then had his grave blown up by another barrage. My great-grandfather, who was very redpilled and extremely racist, also fought. He fought in the Second World War. Why did he even bother? We've been sold out, pissed our heritage down the toilet and we deserve it. Fuck everything, fuck niggers, fuck Muslims, and most of all, curse and fuck the Jews a million fucking times over for what they've done to the White race. Dividing us up into even more subsets and destroying our peoples. I'm fucking done, I've had enough.

I have literally zero urge to procreate. I don't even care about women anymore. I do admire 10/10 goddesses, but I'll never have one, so why bother?

I'm a beta. I don't turn my back on purpose, it just is a natural consequence of my existence.

It's ignorance, they think that slav automatically means based, even the women. Thanks for confirming by the way, otherwise they wouldn't trust a shitskin word like mine and call me a shill like the deluded losers they truly are.

You could always move from here and go in other countries, what do you think?

Christ that hurts.

I'd buy you a beer.

Let the weak pussies sort themselves out of the gene pool. More pussy for me and the white race will only get stronger because only strong men like you and me are reproducing.

Let the cucks die out. This is how the fourth Reich rises.

I'm not fleeing this land until I know it's truly lost. I'm holding out for civil war, that's the only thing keeping me alive at this point. That, and my dreams.

Don't feel bad for slaughtering you way across the globe. That's conquest, and if there were a nation of shitskins stronger than you, they certainly would have done worse. The nature of the world has been kill or be killed, and you did what was necessary.

As far as fighting Germany, that was the influence of the Jew manipulating your political leaders. You shouldn't have to pay for their weaknesses with your entire civilization. Stop feeling guilty, it's time to put aside our differences in the west and fight back.

I like these jokes, very Americana

Ayo hol up cuh!
>pic related
>democrats have more (((higher))) education
>gets BTFO by republican higher income

That's very kind of you Sweden to offer up your women to the helpless refugees :)

Girls like her cost a $300/hour

Because they're cowards. They've given up.