publicpool.kinja.com/
WH PRESS BRIEFINGS
pastebin.com/QidpHWKJ

APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Technology Round Table 6/19/17
youtu.be/dKUU9VavTjE
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania meet Pres Varela & wife (Panama) 6/19/17
youtu.be/8BOD2s4T91k
>Pres Trump, FLotUS Melania, Barron (in Arsenal gear) leaving for Camp David 6/17/17
youtu.be/aFgKn4ChErY
youtu.be/x9H18VNdAOw
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #21 6/16/17
youtu.be/X1AyUyKHpC0
>Krispy leads President's commission on Combating Drug Addiction 6/16/17
youtu.be/0y0n2E3HH-Q
>Pres Trump rally in Little Habana, FL announcing Cuba policies (Rubio, Gov Scott, VP, Pres) 6/16/17
youtu.be/IQrlDB48fc0
>Pres Trump Address before Congressional Baseball Game 6/15/17
youtu.be/cGtBcg6ar4o
>Rodman gifts The Art of the Deal to lil Kim 6/15/17
youtu.be/eXaYgk89wcg
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS
pastebin.com/yArfUKdC
PREV APPEARANCES
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT

FUN STUFF
Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
>Donald Trump Carolus Rex
youtu.be/nBlYlSs2fIU
>Trump SwordDancing to Shadilay
youtu.be/Wd6TPIxWQwA
>AF1 Takeoff in the rain
youtu.be/taZcJqUZAF8
>Donald Trump Emperor of America
youtu.be/xQCaWLF2gfs
>TrumpBot vs Mexico
youtu.be/Q__bSi5rBlw
>Shadilay
youtu.be/ZNriNoWOtXA

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!
youtu.be/Nyuv_bPSHBA
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>Inauguration of Fire
youtu.be/XKf8jSiaghU
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev >>

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R3pRPRZBw9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m
already-happened.com/2017/06/20/us-military-base-syria-jordan/
twitter.com/AFP/status/877223721244790784
newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-evaluation-planning-border/2017/05/30/id/793151/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

fuck anime.

xth for World War III SOOOON

go back to r_the=donald

2018 election prediction based solely on the results of the 2016 election.

You ready to win but with dire implications, Drumpkins?

AWOO

what with the Georgia race?

WE HAVE THE BEST BOTES

>le red PA senator meme

stahp it user

$50M Dem Cash Plunge

>Can't wait for the SALTTTTT

So now we've moved from a blue wave to stump Trump to if a Republican wins then they better watch out because they win some more

Civilwar.jpg???

Hello, my fellow assadpedes
How are the le based gains today? xD

If Trump can do it it's possible.

Are you scared, Drumfies? Scared that you might win?

>conversations with my republican friends without them acting like their team just won the world series
What a hypocrite and baby, reddit is filled with delusional retards.

>assadpedes
>while 80% of /ptg/ is from reddit

HAHAHAHAAHAH

>your gut is not smarter than credible polling
How quickly they forget

Kurdish women look like Latinas. Probably like them, would worship my White cock if given the chance. That's yet another reason to hate Islam - getting cockblocked by Mohammed.

enoch powell will be remembered as one of the great english patriots to have ever lived.
youtu.be/R3pRPRZBw9Y

Silly Drumpkins, 30 million is a small price to pay to close the gap and lose.

When we lose, we win.
Waiting on the results. It is raining really heavily where I am right now, so that may affect turnout for people who didn't go to the polls this morning.

well well well, how is the obstruction gonna work then?

Super majority!!!!!!

>post has 60 levels of irony
What the fuck do I even believe anymore? Better be safe and ...
Wtf I'm with her now

based shilling, my le assad pede xD

that will show those drumpfies xD

Still waiting for le gains.

Results probably in 4 hours, not fully called until midnight EST (GMT-5) because butthurt lefties

Rick Wiles: Prophetic Warning, Debt Tidal Wave Towering Over Sleeping America

youtube.com/watch?v=MJSZGgFhjE8#t=1m

The never-ending political hoopla to delegitimize the election of President Donald J. Trump is a smokescreen to divert our attention away from a financial tsunami wave that is rising higher at a furious speed. President Ronald Reagan’s director of the Office of Management and Budget David Stockman said it correctly days ago when he told CNBC, “This is one of the most dangerous market environments we’ve ever been in. It’s the calm before a gigantic, horrendous storm that I don’t think is too far down the road.”

Meanwhile, legendary investor Jim Rogers told Business Insider days ago, “Some stocks in America are turning into a bubble. The bubble’s gonna come. Then it’s going to collapse, and you should be very worried.” Mr. Rogers predicted the crash would happen later this year or 2018. The 74-year-old billionaire said the financial crisis will be the worst in his lifetime.

Mr. Bill Gross, also a billionaire, said last week that U.S. markets are experiencing levels of risk at the highest levels since the 2008 financial crisis. The Holy Spirit showed me this mega storm in 1998. It’s been coming in successive waves. A monster-size tidal way is headed our way very soon.

STOP IT

YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM

Betting markets favoring Handel. She went up by 3 over the last hour.

Le based assad curse will pwn pmurt xD
pic related-average le pmurtkin xD

I thought it was 20 mill?

Not like they don't have a lot more where that came from but christ.

>yfw when you find out liberals can wear MAGA hats and take pictures of their selves

Hey sg faggots, can we just have a discussion about our differing opinions this time instead of you guys spamming the same old lame memes?

>New satellite images show US developing a military outpost inside Syria near the border with Jordan
>US forces and its allies developed a military outpost near at-Tanf, several armoured vehicles including tanks are stationed inside the military base. Situation remians tense since pro-Syrian government forces have expanded their footprint in that area too.
already-happened.com/2017/06/20/us-military-base-syria-jordan/

>#BREAKING Moscow accuses US-led coalition of terror "complicity" after downing Syria drone
twitter.com/AFP/status/877223721244790784

>Drunken Armenian shitposting

BASED

They already have one republican senator.

>valid criticisms of Trump are shareblue/putin alieance

OMFG, you people are mentally insane. Even Ann Coulter said she's ready to jump ship

And she was with him when no one took him seriously and everyone laughed at her.

The most credible poll of 2016 was a psychic monkey.

about 24m yes compared to less than 5m for handel.

>doesn't know YPG kurds are godless heathens

The le joke here is that a lot of le magapedes are from reddit, therefore, I can make fun of them for being fat and ugly, like I am, except based assadpedes can't be made fun of because reasons xD

>blue VA
REEEEEEEE

Look what I got lads

What's the news from georgia dear friends?

Is Trump nuking NK?

You're right my fellow Magapede, ISIS are our allies in the fight against Assad!

>#BREAKING Moscow accuses US-led coalition of terror "complicity" after downing Syria drone
They aren't in any position to cast judgement when they back Iran.

500 beautiful blondes from around Europe were collected for a king in the area but he was dead by the time they made it back
The people that collected them took them to the mountains and fucked the shit out of them themselves

Fuck Assad and fuck all of you pieces of shit here who worship his sandnigger ass. Stop coming to /ptg/ you cocksuckers.

I hope you, your family, and friends all went out to vote, user.

What's /sg/ going to do when the war is over? Kill themselves? Move to Syria? Or are they just going to bother us more?

Rainy with some traffic disturbance

You working for the government or something?

Wouldn't even need to. Drop a few MOABs on Pyongyang and it's basically over.

Ann coulter is a woman what did you expect? She was ready to abandon him on the day after the election but has still held on by her claws

No, obviously. In case you didn't know nuclear weapons have not been used since 1945 and that was only twice in all of human history during an active war.

Seriously man, I'm appealing to your inner humanity. Can we just have a discussion instead of this shit flinging for the entire thread? You're never going to convince anyone that way. You're just creating more acrimony.

You can't be an iconoclast selling controversial badthink books when you like the president, retard. Ann is in the edgy book selling business, her brand is being anti establishment

>it's another sunni general is extremely ass hurt people don't want to lick their based sand nigger's cock.

For a second I didn't see the face and I wondered why that one knight was stabbing his own horse

Better than Russian puppets or Fanatic jihadis. Go back to sg shill

>The people that collected them
not people, djinn

a bit similair to the nephilim story

Republican Operatives on the ground are feeling it.

but you're le magapede, therefore, you're a le jewish puppet, and a le redditor, so I can make fun of you xD

Imagine a picture of a fat ugly guy here with a kekistani flag. I don't have one, because I'm not a weirdo who collects something like that

Where's the wall? Where's the illegal immigration crackdown? Where's our radical demographic shift?

Assad is a good boy.

Agreed, we are followers of BASED King Saud!

Let's give him more weapons so he can be BASED

I voted Handel early, my parents voted Ossoff today.

I am a nationalist and a Globalist

Believe Amnesty Don in July 2016: shame on die Lügenpresse

Believe Amnesty Don in February 2017: shame on you

idiot leaf

>Drop a few MOABs on Pyongyang and it's basically over.
No, that is incredibly ignorant or just intentionally being dumb. It would be the biggest war since WW2 and definitely the biggest international disaster and humanitarian crisis. They set themselves up so it would be a hellacious fight.

People have been predicting a major crash for the last decade (see: Ron Paul).
There undoubtedly will be a downturn, so it's an easy prediction, yet people making it have been wrong for so long they have little credibility.

Silly Canadian you don't get any of thoes on the otherhand we have some BASED refugees to make canada not canada.

ann coulter is just keeping the wall as a relevant talking point. she knows being loud and sensational is the most effective way to do that. she doesnt hurt trump by saying he hasnt built the wall yet, because those who didnt support him didnt want the wal. and the people that want the wall just need to be reminded every now and again that he owes them a wall.

she hasnt hurt him, she is just keeping an important policy as a talking point.

Ann Coulter's "criticisms" are on par with amnesty don shilling because she can't be bothered to look past MSM headlines.

newsmax.com/Newsfront/donald-trump-evaluation-planning-border/2017/05/30/id/793151/

Le butthurt magapede detected xD
Le america is 45% white, le reddit, le kushner, based assad saves the day :D

>Armenians are shit
Not a shocker to be honest.

Nice fairly tale but the Kurds are Aryan.

AZ and NV not that safe user.

> implying spammers are here to debate
There is a reason I prefer the term "disruptors". It's the same phenomenon on Trump rallies, people just making noise to interrupt for the tiniest amount of time.

>2016 President Donald Trump 48% - Hillary Clinton 47%
>1%
>2016 Tom Price 61.7% - Rodney Stooksbury 38.3%
>23.4%
This is why they are wrong. There is no Trump bump/drop in this district. It has little value in determining anything.

Lmao. Sick of these faggots raiding us for what is months now. Nothing more pathetic than being slavishly devoted to another country's leader over your own. Cucks.

Already making excuses are we?

Nate must be getting tired of being wrong all the time.

This

It's time to start using left's tactics against them. Too many fucking spineless cuckservitives

Unless they're Syrians themselves.

Trafalgar confirmed best fucking state pollsters OF ALL TIME

lets all laugh at the delusional retards ITT

Safe Zones desu

Certainly AZ is a much safer bet.

These things always hurt the Dems. And he always has an excuse of why his predictions were wrong.

>sunni

Obvious trolling.

tis colombian no?

t. Kekistan loser

>@130688761
>these sand niggers are so desperate for incrimination they make their own proof like the lefties they are.
>these sand niggers lack all thought and blatantly ignore things convenient to them.
you're effectively just spamming BLACKED tier garbage.