Red pill me on Ante Pavelić. Was he /our guy/?

Red pill me on Ante Pavelić. Was he /our guy/?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes he was

no

CAN'T HANG THE ANTE

just go on the net there is all you need to know to
assess him on your own but a simple wiki will suffice

The racial policies of the NDH greatly contributed to their rapid loss of control over the occupied territory, as they fed the ranks of both the Chetniks and Partisans and caused even the German authorities to attempt to restrain Pavelić and his genocidal campaign

Literally gave up Dalmatia and Istria to Cucktalians,I like his idea but terrible execution now we suffer 700,000 myth

At the end of the war in 1945, Pavelić ordered his troops to keep fighting even after the German surrender

>Dalmatia and Istria to Cucktalians,

>implying you didn't take them back.

Antu Pavelića porodila vila
A druga Tita šugava kobila

Point stays,you can't give something that was defended for centuries as a gift to fucking guidos who jew out from every single war they had

he didnt give it as a gift. he wanted to keep it but they didnt let him

Only when italy capitulated and war was already lost and more croats were in partisans than with ustase by 1943

He was a faggot desu

As were Draza, Nedic, and the rest of the cunts over there for stupid ass ideas that ended fucking shit up in 90s

youtube.com/watch?v=PzDUHyhBzJk

>Himmler and Grand Mufti of Palestine probably to inspect Bosniak or Albanian divisions. No Ante Pavelić
> American user being inteligent.

No. He was simply a good jungen.

He had spirit, but when you understand linguistics and shit, youd understand how crazy Ante was when his ilk thought they were special snowflake slavs from Serbs or whatever

Balkans is the most depressing shit to learn because everyone got played

>implying he had a choice

Bitch we play ourselves. We just use every major power in history of civilization for the sole purpose of fucking us the hardest. Shit I mean, WW2? Hitler, you promise not to get us involved into the biggest bloodiest fucking disaster that will cripple our economy forever and take countless lives, as long as we give your army free passage? NO FUCK YOU FAGGOT. Bitch if NK chimps out, we will find a way to make them go "you know what, fuck USA, but fuck Serbia even more".

This is a brief description of mentality of Balkan.
>if things start to go well, find a way to fuck it up, because you can't live without suffering

based visigoths

meme origin theory,nice try

Jozo idi na spavanje, ne možeš keramiku postavljati umoran.

Lel,what it is quite the opposite .He believed Serbs are Orthodox Croats and Slovenians are mountain Croats,while any competent historical source put Croats and Serbs as different.For you information the language was fused in 19th century.